[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When two people's interests conflict with one another, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: trippy_hippie_spiral_by_thelma1.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
trippy_hippie_spiral_by_thelma1.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
When two people's interests conflict with one another, the universe is split again so that each person gets what they want in order to satisfy the law of secrets and/or desire. Ask thou shalt receive
>>
>>18137296

Thus we're all alone... blah blah blah

...if your faggot "secret" way worked...

...I'd decline!
>>
>>18137367
exactly
>>
>>18137296
when one person has interests the universe is split
>>
Wouldn't the one in the other person's world still not get what they want? What's the point...
>>
This explains why you always get exactly what you want every time for your whole life.
>>
easy. the person with stronger will gets their desire granted.
>>
>>18137695
Which precedes which, negative emotions or negative circumstances?

Negative emotions can be interpreted as "asking for negativity in life". We've been tricked into thinking we don't control our emotions.
>>
>>18137703
>>18137781

Fun thought experiment but ur wrong kiddo.

Unless I have to devote possibly YEARS of my life to this pursuit to see results, since I've tried this on purpose and inadvertently for months at a time with no results.

"Oh but ur doin it wrong!"

What if YOUR results were anecdotal evidence?

You obviously have no real evidence, I'm sure it somehow breaks the "magic code" or whatever faggot drivel falls out of your stupid fat mouth.
>>
>>18137781

False positivity and false negativity are both templates of non-zen existence, and serve only as side-dishes to a proper balanced life that is zen.

You're trying too hard.
>>
>>18137367
so many elipses. Bring the sentences together my brother.

Maybe it's more this

>>18137703
>>
File: gears.jpg (18KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
gears.jpg
18KB, 300x199px
>>18137296
The machinery of the universe mills mountains to sand and skyscrapers to dust. Your will is no more of an impediment to its turning than that of a butterfly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.