[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being drunk good defense against alien abductions and/or demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: a0f.jpg (30KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
a0f.jpg
30KB, 600x512px
Is being drunk good defense against alien abductions and/or demon attacks? I've been sleeping with the light on for the past week but I'm pretty drunk right now and wondering if I'm safe.
>>
Yes. Aliens never abduct drunk people. You think they like you repeating yourself 5x and puking all over the space ship?
>>
Never was there a better argument for alcoholism than that. Thank you, anon.
>>
>>18136366
I think youre good to K/O, OP. Besides aliens are on the hunt for intelligent life.
>>
>>18136366
>aliens
Who knows?
>demons
Actually, any kind of chemically-induced mental impairment is an invitation for demons. You can't defend yourself very well when you're too drunk to even truly know if you're thinking straight. The fact that drunk/stoned people often believe that they're able to think just fine makes it even easier for bad entities to take advantage of the situation.

That said, staying awake is not the solution. Lack of sleep just adds batshittery (another form of mental impairment) to the equation. So sleep it off.
>>
against aliums, no. against daemons, maybe, if you aren't focused on fear that is always a positive.
>>
>>18136366
>Be me, 25, June 2016, about midnight
>Smoked too much weed
>Can already tell it's not going to be a good trip
>Start hearing whispering (imagine crowd chatter but in hushed tones)
>Holy shit, WTF?
>Remind myself I'm high as hell right now, ignore it.
>Whispering getting louder
>Suddenly hear "HEY! GET OUT HERE!!!" in a angry man's voice, outside my front door.
>oh_fuck_me_sideways_and_call_me_nancy.jpg
>I live in a rural area (heavily wooded, quiet) no one even talks that loud during the day, let alone night
>Whispers slowly getting quieter
>Hear a woman giggling
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>How in the fuck do I get unhigh as quickly as possible?!
>Smoke some tobacco
>Pray
>Nervously eye my Beretta 9mm on my dresser
>Voices stop moments later

That was one hell of a night, and by far the most vivid audio hallucination I've ever had.
That shit was terrifying.

I should also mention that when I was nineteen I was camping behind the house and heard what sounded like two men talking like five yards away from my tent. I opened the tent and shined my flashlight around, and nothing. Not a single person around. And then I was completely sober, and no one knew I was camping or anything, so no chance at all anyone was playing a trick on me.

But I can't help thinking it was more than a hallucination. It seemed like someone (or something) was trying to draw me out of my house. Some demon, or unclean spirit that wanted to fuck with me.
>>
I smoke about a quarter ounce a week and ive never experienced anything paranormal

hoo ray
>>
>>18136428
But they can think just fine, I've never been more alive than when I'm on MDMA
>>
>>18138245
I can second this. I always used to hear voices and shit after smoking a fuckload
>>
>>18138281
What's your's like, Anon? Just chatter, or actual comprehensible words?
>>
>>18138281
There are a lot of studies that show weed can worsen schizophrenia
>>
>>18138245
Thats because you were hallucinating and probably have a low tolerance, everything seems real especially if you have anxiety, a bad trip will feel intense because you're afraid
>>
>>18138317
Nope, I'd been smoking everyday for almost a year and a half. Haven't been able to smoke since my greentext event without hearing the whispers each time.The mellow, silly, cheery feeling weed always gave me stopped that day.

I've been sober since the end of June because it freaks me out too much.
>>
>>18136366
I don't know, but we're sure as hell about to find out.
>>
>>18138340
>>18138301
You gon die
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.