[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how ridiculous was this movie, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: poster20unfriended202014.jpg (55KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
poster20unfriended202014.jpg
55KB, 350x500px
So how ridiculous was this movie, /x/?
>>
Here's a challenge OP, start a thread about something on topic that you LIKE.
>>
it was the best comedy of that year.
>>
>>18135091
lol xD so funny
>>
>>18134976
The acting wasn't the worse, but it had a totally disingenous, overused plot.
>They bullied a girl
>girl died
>girlfriend is cheating
>boyfriend is cheating
>they die
>>
File: NOOT NOOT.jpg (6KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
NOOT NOOT.jpg
6KB, 140x140px
>>18134976
Silly OP, it was Shit!
>>
File: Smiley_Movie_Poster[1].png (150KB, 300x464px) Image search: [Google]
Smiley_Movie_Poster[1].png
150KB, 300x464px
Almost as good as this gem

>Protip: any movie based off of social media is throwing away 2 hours of your life
>an hour and a half of watching the movie and another half an hour of crying to yourself in the fetal position wishing you could go back in time
>>
heard this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkwepzU7moE

and bailed out of the movie. Atleast get your own sound effects.
>>
>>18134976
ridiculous like the haircut i got today. but i liked this movie so idk maybe i like my haircut.
>>
It wasn't worse than average. Not worth 9$ though
>>
File: hijacked.jpg (152KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
hijacked.jpg
152KB, 500x307px
Unfriended was crap. Your favorite ironic reviewer roasted it. We get it.

This is now a "So bad it's good" thread. Recommend movies we can actually laugh at instead of trying to one up each other snarking.
>>
>>18134976
It was okay but it was very difficult to watch IMO with the whole thing being a Skype call and shit.

But yeah cliche but I liked watching everyone die
>>
>>18134976
this shit made me cry just because it also made me rage so hard, it's fucking terrible, i'd rather chop off my dick than watch this crap again
>>
File: MOV_57f0f933_b.jpg (26KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
MOV_57f0f933_b.jpg
26KB, 283x400px
>>18135271
I just watched the Core, and while it's not horror, it's definitely hilarious. It has some of the worst science I've ever seen in a movie, and that is saying something. The best parts are the "disaster" scenes, though, which are hilariously over-the-top and have little bearing on the plot.
>>
>>18135183
>>18135183
>an hour and a half of watching the movie and another half an hour of crying to yourself in the fetal position wishing you could go back in time

Meh, I do that every day.
>>
It's pure shit
>>
>>18135271
Troll 2
>>
Could the events in this movie actually happen?
>>
>>18135271
The original Sharknado. The most recent ones are forced meme crap, but the first was legit awful to the point of being legit hilarious.
>>
>>18135607
It makes me laugh that when it became popular for being so cheesy the actors acted like they were in on it. No, you needed the money.
>>
boring
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.