[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Muslims worship Allah; the Universal creator, then are Muslims

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Demiurge_large.png (686KB, 965x708px) Image search: [Google]
Demiurge_large.png
686KB, 965x708px
If Muslims worship Allah; the Universal creator, then are Muslims in fact worshipping the Demiurge? Is this why Christians (Who worship the creator of all things) and Muslims (The Demiurge worshippers) don't get along???

And who exactly do the jews worship again?? Lucifer?? Beelzebub?
>>
>>18132837
Or... you know, you could just Google some shit and not be such a dumb cunt.
>>
Christians worship the demiurge as well you know
>>
>>18133498
This. Christianity and Islam split from ancient Judaism, which in turn came down from egyptian caste system beliefs, where demiurge was supposedly worshipped and built their civilization.
>>
>>18133539
>the God of All tells you to abandon all your materialistic possession
>the demiurge makes you attached to them
>Christian God tells them to abandon their materialistic possession

Christian God is the demiurge.
????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>18133617
Surprise surprise.

Also, your view in Jesus is different from another one's. It is all in your head.

All religions are the product of an archon.
>>
I don't even.... What's what in this thread?
>>
>>18132837
they're both rip offs of Judaism.

All 3 are easily dispelled by an elementary knowledge of the world as it exist in 2016.
>in be4 fedora
As Leo Tolstoy pointed out, any word of God must simple enough for every human being to comprehend, without a 3rd party interpretation. If a religious text is so complex that a 3rd party interpretation is required by the average human being (e.g. Talmud, Bible, Koran) then there will always be room for distortion, corruption and misinterpretation. This is proven by the fact that there are various factions within every religion that would murder each other simply for how they interpret sacred texts.

People are literally killing each other over books that have no more logical basis than Greek or Egyptian mythology.
>>
File: received_1195694503798339.jpg (7KB, 150x184px) Image search: [Google]
received_1195694503798339.jpg
7KB, 150x184px
The great deception of organized Christianity is that it convinces the majority who have no idea to worship the demiurge as if it was the "ALL".
And that's pretty easy if you use a twisted and partial message from a Messiah.
>>
>>18133749
I have to argue about it not having logical basis, it does have, but it has been distorted, especially the Bible
>taking myths and religious texts at face value
>not reading between the lines
Do you think ancient Greeks actually believed there were gods living on a mountain and that Zeus literally shagged animals?
It's all just a way to understand archetypes by projecting them onto human nature.
>>
Many apocryphal sects of early Christianity claimed that Jesus preached the worship on the one true God, not the one that created mankind (which the Jews worshiped, i.e. demiurge)
>>
>>18133797
Exactly
>>
OP here let me reiterate this; Muhammed spoke of the Demiurge but Jesus spoke of the real God, right?
>>
>>18133622
elaborate pls
>>
>>18132837
idiot
>>
>>18132837
Muslim here.

Allah is not "just" the creator of the visible universe; He is the creator of all things seen and unseen. He is the same god worshiped by Christians, except that Christians commit shirk in claiming that Jesus (peace be upon him) is God incarnate. This is the main theological conflict between Muslims and Christians.
>>
>>18134727
No. Muhammad and Jesus both spoke of the same god, and in fact, Muhammad had nothing but glowing praise for the wisdom of Jesus.
>>
File: 1472708883761.png (197KB, 777x712px) Image search: [Google]
1472708883761.png
197KB, 777x712px
>>18135398
How does it feel knowing that the Final Crusade is happening soon, and the cancer of Islam will finally be exterminated?
>>
>>18136250
How does it feel that white people will eventually be bread out of existence?
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 246x205px
>>18136388
Your view on humanity by skincolor is primitive. But I wont go there, it's too complex to explain that through text. Either way be prepared for a spiritual takeover. The primal life will end soon.

>>18135123
Your view on whats good or evil is based on what you were told and experienced. Good and evil is a flimsy construct which Jesus or Allah is supposedly to stand above that. You are here to experience something predestined. Learn from it, and do no harm unto others, something a lot of people -also those in Islam or Christianity and such- tend to forget.
>>
I think the Muslim inability to get along with other groups might have something to do with their founder being a warlord who instructed his followers to conquer and subjugate wherever they go.
>>
>>18136388
I'd rather be biscuited out of existence, personally. Or would "crackered" work better?
>>
>>18135138
Why?
>>
>>18136514
Why dont you go ahead an shut your mouth
>>
File: corn rows.jpg (611KB, 1200x1185px) Image search: [Google]
corn rows.jpg
611KB, 1200x1185px
>>18137559
Nigger
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.