[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everytime I lucid dream (tried all methods, even the two finger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Everytime I lucid dream (tried all methods, even the two finger swinging until sleep) it worked, the results were always the same but not as you might think. I fall asleep and dream some horrible nightmarish apocalyptic shit, last time I did it I saw a mass of heavily disfigured and distorted people talking to me about existence. The thing is I never have dreams like this unless I try to dream lucid. The most terrifying thing so far was when I was laying in bed, doing the usual routine to lucid dream, I fall asleep and see the hallway out of my room (My bed is looking out of the room into the short hallway, where the door to the appartment is too, theres also a pretty big window in the hallway) so I see the morning light, everything looks very nice and shiny, I realize I dream and kinda find it freaky and think to myself "something isn't right" and then I hear it. "Coming. Lucid Terror coming." My vision in the dream starts to shake and be distorted, I flip in and out of the dream in seconds, I could feel my body being awake just that I was still seeing the dream. I open my eyes wide open and start to panic as I am unable to wake up? I keep switching from dream to reality, I know this happened because in the dream it was the hallway with morning sunlight etc. But once I switched to reality it was all dark, night, same hallway but night. I somehow awoke dripping in sweat in a sitting up position, it was about 4 am. Thought I might share this with you, any thoughts on this?
>>
>>18131825
Holy shit dude. I have had very similar experiences

>Try to lucid dream
>Either A) Feel like I am being puled out of my body or B) Lucid dream starts when I am asleep
>In dream A I am in my bedroom
>I try to fly through the walls (always)
>Sometimes escape
>Dream degenerates or I wake up

>Dream B I usually keep on having false awakenings, but a lot of the time it can be unpredictable

In fact I have one long dream where I basically go through heaven and hell, it's really long but I can post it if you want
>Bumping for interest
>>
Sure senpai, post it
>>
I mean I also have a pretty long story of shit happening to me when I was like 4, my mom saw me have a nightmare, tried to wake me up, didnt work, she splashed me with water, brought me to really shining lights, she said I had wide open eyes but couldnt wake up, I was also yelling this "THEY HAVE COME TO TAKE ME, THEY HAVE COME TO TAKE ME, THEY HAVE COME TO TAKE ME.." I remember the nightmare I had and we went to a spirit healer and such, I can continue if you want
>>
>>18131889
please don't
I wish /x/ had ids
>>
>>18131889
>>18131899
Whoops sorry I thought you were someone else trying to pose as me
I have had that happen to me before and now I am paranoid
Please go ahead, sorry
Mine is taking a while to write
>>
Also this is OP talking, had to change to phone so Im not displayed as op anymore, heres same pic of the bathtub my original post
>>
File: 20160916_012543.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20160916_012543.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
^
>>
Ye dude as I wanted to say, I live in the Balkans, region where theres quite a lot of paranormal shit, the spirit healer my mom brought me to told my mom that she couldnt see who it was as she usually could, but that it had bad intents, she gave my mom some water and a self made amulet which made the nightmares go away, my mom got suspicious of it and didnt use it one night and the nightmares were back, some time passed and that got sorted out, could there be a connection to those dreams and the recent ones I wonder
>>
>Been trying to lucid dream forever
>I am about to give up
>Go to sleep with "'CMA' | Wonderful 4h Chillout Chillstep"
>Asleep, my eyes open and everything is a beige color and blurry
>In fact, do this right now: hold your eyelids with your hands so the can't be shut, but try to close them anyway, that's exactly what it was like
>Remember location changing, now in some sort of middle school
>I had this feeling that I was the new kid and I already fucked up socially and failed, which is a very rare feeling for me to have
>>(some vision about turning something in, lasts a second)
>Still aware that I am lucid, teacher appears walking down the hallway, I have this very terrible feeling she is evil
>EVERYONE FUCKING VANISHES IMMEDIATELY ALL AT ONCE
>Feel alone, scared shitless
>Even though I know it is still a dream
>Leave the room, walk down a hallway, go down stairs
>Still a squeaky clean middle school, blue tiles and white/beige/blue walls
>Hear dogs barking, start talking to myself about the dream in the dream
>Feel immense evil and doom constantly
Blank space somewhat here, I am not sure if this just continues like I think it might have or if I am missing something, but I know what I remember I dreamed was what I dreamed
Continued in part two
>>
Shit dude I remember seeing beige blurry colours before drifting into it too holy shit, did you also get a weird ass feeling when you were drifting off?
>>
>>18132001
I can't exactly remember for that particullar dream, but I can recall other dreams that started with me floating off
Is it a strange feeling in your head? I can't describe it.
>>
>>18131825
Don't be afraid of the horrors and try to calm down, whatever you see will be shaped by your mind. If you run they give chace, if you hide they will find you. Maybe something is coming?
>>
This is also one of the times I did it,
>doing the drifting off part
>remember this is gonna be probably shit but do it anyway
>shit gets beige and I feel like im somehow losing control
Thisisit.jpg
>I awake in this bus
>I try to find out where the fuck i am by looking at sorroundings n shet
>look outside
>were driving
>its also pitch black, else than the front where the lights are
>go to the front of the bus
>driver is some fucking babysitter
What.jpg
>i start thinking how fucking old i am in this dream
>i look to my right
>theres a small sleeping bag on the floor where the second seat shouldve been
>dark figure on it
>feel evil coming from that spot
Fvckno
>i go back to my bus seat and sleep
>i wake up @"home" with normal furniture,- but it all had some blue cloth over it
>feel evil presence again
>try to get myself to wake up
>HEAR CHANTING "ITS COMING"
>scared shitless i jump on the bed in my room and try to wake up
Keep in mind when i "woke" up it was still a dream
>I wake up terrified
>try to fall asleep again
>SEE BEIGE AGAIN BEFORE FALLING ASLEEP
>FUCK NO NOT AGAIN
>STRAIGHT OUT JUMP OUT OF BED TO PREVENT ME FALLING ASLEEP ON THIS SHIT AGAIN

Whew
>>
>>18131971
>Appear at the school where my dad taught
>Wasps come of the bushes and tries to sting me
>My dad literally appears as if there were eight of him, and each version of him was decapitated, increasingly closer to the neck, in a cartoon fashion
>At my house, everything is rotting and deteriorating
>I live in a trailer in northern Florida, basically the homeland of american rednecks
This, for me, is the scariest part, and I don't know why
>My cat appears twice in the same room
At this time I was filled with such immense horror and dread I cannot describe it. The entire dream at this point was me feeling unfathomable dread, but this was as if all of the demons of the universe had been released, and their only purpose was my destruction.
I know, seems pretty exaggerated, but the next part I still feel immense emotion towards it, something that far surpasses that last part
>Pacing in the (only) hallway, connecting my bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen
>Spider webs everywhere
>Dread is not at it's peak, but very close
>Feel like this is my death, I will be stuck in that very state forever
>I am about to cry
>See the faintest opening in my backdoor, again I lived in a trailer so it is just connected to a hallway
>Get the flying fucking hell out of dodge
>Moon looks fake, as if it were made in MS paint
>Unrealistically big, looks like a 2d full moon made out of cheese
>Fly upwards
>I
>Look
>Down
This feeling far surpasses the dread
I feel pure unadulterated bliss
I see the greenest grass and the brightest blue
Time stops
My vision has infinite clarity, something impossible to describe
Feel serine
>My lucidity wanes after an eternity
>Feeling of bliss still persists
>Fly into house I see
>wowwhatafuckingretard.exe
>Dream deteriorates
>Flying over a shed
>wakeup.json
Fin
>>
Also the "Lucid Terror" is a recurring presence within all of my lucid dreams, its always coming and i always try to wake up before it does, i always did, and everytime i woke up, i thought to myself what wouldve happened if i didnt try to wake up?
>>
>>18132053
When I do the WILD/WBTB mix (which I inadvertently discovered myself before I know what it was called), I feel as if I am being tugged out of my body, a lot like astral projection, and I feeling of dread that is too much for me to take, I then always wake my self up
I ask myself the same question every time I do that
>>
Damn dude thats a hell of a dream, also I have already tried researching Lucid Terror but only thing that comes up is some fucking Rock Group
>>
Ifkr it feels like eh... i cant describe it, but i remember it and i know exactly what it is when it occurs, now i only sometimes try to do it willingly, but if it tries to make me go into that shit randomly i jump out of bed to prevent it, it indeed is dreadful as shit, i am still concerned about the recurring presence of the lucid terror
>>
>>18132066
Sometimes this really spooks me
My god have I searched endlessly for the answer for this
Nothing comes up
Everyone else describes themselves as being able to control it easily
I wonder if there is something wrong with me
If I am somehow not conscious
Or if I am the only one that is conscious
And they are the ones asleep?
>>
^
This kind of shit really gets you thinking. Sometimes I am awake and just aknowledge that the "reality" feels like a dream, or the other way around, it really fucks you up desu. My father had a shit ton of paranormal expiriences in the Balkan region, my mother on the other hand had astral projection expiriences, she told me about them too. Also Id ask for the aid of the spirit healer once again, but she fucking moved to Germany, I did too to Austria but she could be anywhere in Germany
>>
>>18132096
Have you ever felt like your childhood was more real than your life now?
When I was eight I succesfully astral projected with no problems and now I can't take a shit without feeling Like I am missing something
>>
At least there is one person in the world that feels like me
Up until now I have felt very alone
Now I just feel a little alone
>>
Dude what the fuck, yes I also feel this kind of obligation to travel to the places where I spent my childhood, like my old house, the park I used to visit, to see my old toys.. like im trying to recomplete something
>>
>>18132115
*raises up hand like a child violently wanting to be called on*
I have done some experiments on this myself!
I just don't know how to explain them very well
I will write them in the next post
>>
Anon, u have a fb, steam or idk some shit?, if you want we can continue pm and try to solve this if it is possible even. It could be rather useful
>>
And i mean its a lot better knowing theres someone else same as you, and even better talking to them about this?
>>
>>18132127
I have a skype and a steam, but luckily for me I am a cheap ass who doesn't want to spend 5 dollars/ put in my real information so no one can find me via search
I can add you on skype, though
I do have an fb but I deleted it, and it was just a meme account anyway, but knowing facebook it probably hasn't been deeted
>>
Sure m'dude, skype is jovan0121 if i remember correctly
>>
>>18132143
I am allahu_memebar
Or just dank \
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.