[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not to long ago, I heard about a cipher on a radio show, apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 000bd1c1.jpg (42KB, 411x614px) Image search: [Google]
000bd1c1.jpg
42KB, 411x614px
Not to long ago, I heard about a cipher on a radio show, apparently can predict where spooky shit will happen. What does /x/ know about the cipher of the Ufonauts? If anyone can provide the cliffnotes on where to find the cipher and how to use it that would be nice.
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
I too would like to know about this.
>>
>>18131475
I mean, the first search result I got was a pdf of that book. 100 pages. Guess I can report back in a bit.
>>
Notes as I'm reading
>Crowley and other new age occultists deciphered an ancient illuminati code
>the masons are/were in on it too
>the saga of alchemy was another medium used by the illuminati to send messages to each other
>honestly some interesting conjecture on the link between UFOs, the supernatural, religion, and observer-created reality
>"The ciphers are discontinued when they are cracked."
>the point of alien contactees is that the entity/place names they report are codes meant to be read by other illuminati
>qabbalah, number codes, ancient illuminati, occultism, etc.
>some kind of cipher with 20,000 possible solutions, and a computer program that compiles them
>"When we jump ahead to modern UFOlogy lore, we find contactee George King’s MASTER AETHERIUS of the “Third Order” or, as it is otherwise known, “Great White Brotherhood,” in cipher is closely akin to contactee Mark Probert’s Ascended Master, known as the YADA Dl SHI-ITE. Consider that MASTER AETHERIUS = 224 = ELIXIR OF GOD & LIFE, while YADA Dl SHI-ITE = 156 = ELIXIR OF GOD. "
>"I subjected many of the funny names and words of the 1966-67 case to the classical New Aeon English Qabala cipher. Remarkably, INDRID COLD reduces to a value of 112, the same value as the space name Ric Williamson took during the Hunrath and Wilkinsin period, MARK Ill. INDRID COLD = 112 = MARK Ill, but also, as noted in our last section, WE ARE ONE. "
>"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, the Borg of the Star Trek mythos tell us. RESISTANCE IS NOT FUTILE, the answer, carries the cipher value of 329, that of QABALISTIC ALCHEMIST CHURCH and 11, I SEE TO LEARN THIS WRITING, i.e., to de-code the Cipher of the Ufonauts"
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/secretcipher_ufonauts.pdf
WEW is all I have to say, I wonder what that decodes to if you run it through cipher solutions until you find something coherent.
>>
>>18131475
yeah, great book. There's a sequel, too. I picked up this when I got my first copy of Mothman prophecies some 20plus years ago or so. They were sitting next to each other on the shelf, handily enough, ha.

NAEQ6 translates the names found in Mothman Prophecies (like INDRID COLD and so forth) for neat little things, even supposedly the addresses (yes) of some of these beings and gods and things relatively consistently...the only one that comes up off the top of my head is the equivalency of ODIN=JESUS, which makes sense since both are hanged gods.
>>
>>18131475
this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83R54yAB5Cw
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.