[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me secrets of sciencetology Why are based people like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cruisetravolta_stor.jpg (60KB, 849x426px) Image search: [Google]
cruisetravolta_stor.jpg
60KB, 849x426px
Tell me secrets of sciencetology

Why are based people like tom Cruise and will Smith a part of it?
>>
Dianetics may have some benefits, but I suppose anyone confessing their sins would make them feel better.

However, Scientology has only existed for one reason since it's inception: to gain more wealth.
>>
Travolta and Cruise are in it to cure their homosexuality. Lots of people join Scientology because they are closet fags or because they were cokeheads (kirstie alley)

Added benefit for hollywood big shots because you can donate to them and write it off for tax reasons. Then the "church" takes a piece and gives you some back. But they take a smaller piece than Uncle Sam would
>>
They have a machine that can detect one's 4th dimensional being, in the 3rd dimension.

Pretty sure it just measures Ohmage (resistance to electrical current). They call it an "e-machine".

Same concept as taking a picture of someone's aura.

Anyway, the guy who invented it decided that it had therapeutic utility (that aspect is pretty brilliant, imho), and realized that he could get filthy rich if he built a cult around this secret knoweldge he had harnessed.

Other than that, it's the usual kind of cult stuff and I have come to expect.
>>
>>18131229
>based
>Tom Cruise
>Will Smith
Troll thread confirm, fuck off $cilon
>>
>>18131241
this pretty much

it is a piggy bank owned by the rich, funded by the poor and working class and used by the elite to shift about
>>
So that you can be a good little goy.
>>
>>18131423
>you can donate to them and write it off for tax reasons. Then the "church" takes a piece and gives you some back

and that anon, is all you need to know, really
>>
Didn't Tom Cruise leave the Church earlier this year?

Also, just watch Battlefield Earth.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.