[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to prove that spiritual visions aren't necessarily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Is there a way to prove that spiritual visions aren't necessarily schizophrenic?
>>
People see them when they are technicly dead. Which means they dont require brain activity. Thats proof to me.
>>
>>18130946
No, but there's a way to prove that spiritual visions are hallucinations.
>>
>>18130946
Here in Spain a lot of old people from villages have stories about seeing a Virgin (note:Virgins are like pokemons here, there are a lot). My father saw the Virgin too after falling off a cliff when he was young.

Since old people always see the Virgin at night in their house or in the forest, my father saw it when he was almost dead and villages are very religious. I'm forced to think these "visions" are just hypno/pompic hallucinations and they are obviously fueled by religious archetypes.

I've NEVER heard of anyone seeing a Virgin, angels, Jesus ...etc in the city, where usually people under 30 are atheist/agnostic.
>>
>>18130946
>Here in Spain

Speaking of Spain, there's a place called Fátima where sightings of an angel like deity have been seen up since muslim rule and even before, hence the name fátima, the prophet's daughter. They seem to have seen the virgin mary there. up to one hundred thousand people too.
>>
File: virgen - el ser de fatima2.jpg (51KB, 501x459px) Image search: [Google]
virgen - el ser de fatima2.jpg
51KB, 501x459px
>>18131005
Fatima is a marketing plot from a local church where they used three children to brainwash the town even more and spread it further. There's a lot of shady facts surrounding it, like two of the children suddenly dying from a "rare disease". One of the children wrotte several letters saying she was having doubts about the "Virgin" due to the nature of the messages she left behind, in fact some people in Spain see Fatima as a demon.

As i told before, there's a lot of visions in this country, and all of them share the same patterns, so it doesn't matter the number of vision as long as these patterns still exist.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.