[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there something like the "atraction law"? does it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: descarga.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
Is there something like the "atraction law"? does it really exist? or just bullshit?
>>
It exists in the sense that when you consciously affirm something again and again to yourself, you will un-consciously put yourself in more of a position to make it become a reality.
>>
But will it make, as the book says "all your wish true"? or is some kind of cryptographic msj behind that
>>
law of attraction.

it does exist, but the thing is, like many other magick schools, it can be quite finicky and frustrating. depending on who you read it can be even contradictory.

I've had one insane result from LoA, impossible by any logical measure - making a character I thought up during visualization become real, hugh me at first sight and become part of my life. the whole thing was very strange, with the relatives inviting me over, and having a cursed doll on their backyward that they would instruct not to touch.

besides that I also had multiple minor results that one could pass off as just lucky coincidences.

the major problems with LoA are making sure your feelings were strong enough and sent the "signal" that that was what you wanted correctly, without self-doubt, limiting beliefs or second-guessing, and also being able to let go and forgetting/believing it'll happen without worrying or doubting.
>>
its a HUNK OF JUNK that dont work that's made to aquire the ill gotten tardbux of sheelpes that watch oprah and shit, i tried to secret up a bunch of crap and didn't get NOTHING, even small little things that would be nothing to secret didn't show up and i tried and tried and tried. And any time you try it and it dont work they will just say that you didn't try hard enough or you asked for something stupid or you didn't belive hard enough so it's a HUNK OF JUNK. I mean if the old sow that wrote that dumb book could secret herself up a million bux at the click of a finger why didn't she fugging give the book away for free? :D
>>
"The Secret" is a collection of half-truths derived from Hermeticism.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 185x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 185x180px
>>18128754
>fake ~*~*~magic~*~*~ way to get things
>is it real guys?
>>
>>18128754
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvl8m0il2Oc
>>
>>18128783
Fpbp
>>
Prosperity theology for new-agers.

Televangelist-tier trash.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.