[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want literally every single piece of information on black

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 26

File: TriangleBelgium1990.jpg (22KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
TriangleBelgium1990.jpg
22KB, 600x340px
i want literally every single piece of information on black triangle shaped UFOs, why they fly so low, who what when whre why how

give me literally everything

some characteristics of these crafts

>usually come out at night between 10 and 2
>fly suspiciously low to the ground over highways and peoples houses
>have three lights in each corner and one light in the center, lights can change color or pulse
>make next to no noise other than a very feint electronic hum/buzz
>can disappear in the blink of an eye
>people report ones as big as a football field but also smaller ones
>probably a government craft
>some people report a premonition or impulse very shortly before seeing one, often getting the sudden thought "look up"
>some anon said it fucking winked at him

this pic is a fake but close enough to what people have seen

also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD_5Er_UAnM
>>
File: 1463449234428.jpg (54KB, 570x502px) Image search: [Google]
1463449234428.jpg
54KB, 570x502px
>>18128432
Can I ask, why?
>>
I am only going to post the ones that might be legit and not obvious fakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5x11nBoOxQ&list=PLZIl5NCadY-SS6qXc-cVp8TNc-4LvkKPp&index=6

wait for around 1:12
>>
>>18128463
Because it is extremely interesting to me anon

It all started when one of my best friends said he saw one over a highway no less. And then I started reading more and more stories that described the craft JUST as he described it. There has to be something to it, all of these stories have a common thread

But what interests me is why does it fly so low?? It's like it wants to be seen.
>>
>>18128464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQQmqRJDm08&list=PLZIl5NCadY-SS6qXc-cVp8TNc-4LvkKPp&index=8
>>
File: 1463446008155.png (463KB, 1862x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1463446008155.png
463KB, 1862x1536px
>>18128471
Can you write the description they give you?

Witness descriptions are some of the most interestings.
>>
>>18128471
They're tourists from the future.
>>
>>18128494
Here's a witness from another anon from another thread

>>18123268
There are other accounts similar to his with the premontion that i've read elsewhere on the internet and even a /b/tard said the same thing it was flying low af over some houses.

But my friends story is as follows, he was driving on an interstate with his dad and a mile down the road he saw a bright-ass light. As they got closer to it under their car he stuck his head out the window and saw 3 lights on each corner and realized the bright light was the one in the middle.

He said it was fairly large. And then the light got brighter, and it zoomed away in the blink of an eye. Which is why I think this video might not be a meme, because of how fast they zoom away. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=e5x11nBoOxQ
>>
i know a guy who saw one hover over his house at around 2 am and then it did the warp thing >>18128464

he also described the low humming sound
>>
>>18128521
>>18128519
Why does this thing always hover above peoples homes? This is another common thread I've seen with this particular craft. What is it doing? It's downright sinister
>>
File: 1464197724476.jpg (944KB, 2340x2350px) Image search: [Google]
1464197724476.jpg
944KB, 2340x2350px
>>18128519
>>
>>18128532
end it all
>>
File: ufo4.jpg (169KB, 1330x562px) Image search: [Google]
ufo4.jpg
169KB, 1330x562px
>>18128529
Maybe it's some kind of reconnaissance mission.
>>
>>18128463
how could this be effectively tested without costing too much
>>
>>18128432
I've been very interested in them as well. Side note they make an appearance in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
>>
>>18129863
The black budget. What do they care what it costs?
>>
>>18128432
They are us and by that I mean the U.S. We got some mean shit and be glad that we do because you can't defend earth from space faring aliens with the f(uckit)-35
>>
>>18129998
The F-35 is shit, but why did they bother making it? Also, why can't the government set up some alternate energy facilities with this tech and disguise them as ordinary power plants to keep the secret so we reduce our dependency on mudshit oil and thus cut off a majority of the funding for islamic extremists?
>>
>>18129998
but if the US has them then that means israel has them
>>
>>18129886
where?
>>
What's with the inefficient and irregular shape?

Could mean that the propulsion system is highly futuristic and also has some sort of alien anti-gravity technology.
>>
>>18130123
The triangle is the most efficient shape if you need to pack three circles together with the least amount of surface area. Three is the minimum amount of coordinates necessary to acquire any given orientation in 3d space.
>>
>>18130123
obviously it's not running on standard fuel if the reports are to be believed

probably some kind of anti gravity bullshit yeah
>>
>>18128519
another one, this channel keeps making videos in the past couple days for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt9jaC90ciA
>>
>>18130208
Shits cray, I want one.
>>
File: Yufos.png (201KB, 596x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Yufos.png
201KB, 596x1750px
I went to the National UFO Reporting Center's site and looked up my state out of curiosity and was surprised at the amount of recent sightings, but also at the amount of triangle sightings in my town and the next neighboring town specifically. There has apparently been a spurt. Went back ten years (when I first moved here, just as a reference for myself) and holy shit, it keeps popping up. Including one odd sighting where someone claimed a small one appeared in their room. (!)

Compiling a list of all sightings in my area and then gonna make a second list showing just the triangles. I'm halfway done.
>>
>>18128432
If you can see the body of the ufo 9/10 it's human made

The round UFOs and the orbs are actually alien in origin.
>>
File: 238.jpg (263KB, 853x526px) Image search: [Google]
238.jpg
263KB, 853x526px
>>18130251
>a small one in their room

Yeah, I'm fucking done with this whole UFO phenomena. I don't even want to know anymore. I'm out. Nope. Delete this.
>>
>>18130265
The more afraid you are, the greater chance of a bedroom visitation. Don't worry, anon.

Just let them in.
>>
File: ufo red triangle lights oregon.png (338KB, 1332x715px) Image search: [Google]
ufo red triangle lights oregon.png
338KB, 1332x715px
I swear /x/ I saw a craft like this when I was 13.
I lived out in BFE rural Tennessee, and I noticed it enough to tell my mom.

I really wish I could have got a picture because I've never been so sure of something I saw.
It was more like the one pictured..I could see the triangle outline but there was only three lights, and they were super bright white.

I honestly wish I had more info to share, but i'm gonna stick around the thread to see what I can find out.
>>
>>18130300
Demons don't scare me
Ayy lmaos dont scare me
Most of the shit on here doesn't scare me

But this flying black triangle meme

This TINY flying black triangle in your room meme

I'm shitting my pants. Post the story of the guy who saw a super tiny one in his room
>>
File: UFO.png (10KB, 649x414px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.png
10KB, 649x414px
>>18128432

I saw one last year OP, had just crossed the San Ysidro port of entry into the U.S., it was somewhere around 8-10 PM.

>Was looking at the nightsky from the back seat of the car with my family cause I love doing that shit.
>see 2 yellow-orange lights far and high above a mountain (lights looked like they were farther away from the mountain though)
>suddenly lights move and I can see its at least 4-5 lights and it looks like one object
>thought it was a plane since it was in a flightlane I've seen planes before
>immediately knew this was some weird shit
>thing was way closer than I thought too
>the object looked like pic related (black dots are yellow orange lights)
>flew in from the north, towards the southwest and then turned towards the east and flew over what I feel was the 905 freeway
>lost sight of it as it was flying low after some houses and trees blocked my view
>had a red light in the bottom at the center, couldn't see a definite shape on it either, there might had been one
>I live close to a Navy helicopter base, used to seeing all sorts of choppers at all times of day
>this thing made no noise, and was definitely not one of the SH-60s from the navy
>had no green-red strobe since I saw its right side and there were no green lights, just the orange lights in triangle shape and the red one in the center

Here a sketch I made of it, Im going to post a sketch I made of what I believe was its flightpath from the moment I saw it till when I lost it
>>
File: UFO path.png (878KB, 1362x534px) Image search: [Google]
UFO path.png
878KB, 1362x534px
>>18130620

ok, the red circle is where I belive the object may have been when I first saw it after crossing the border, thats around where it says Garita El Chaparal.

To the right there is a local small private plane airport, but I don't think the object came from there, see description in pic as to why.

I do know the air force keeps a C-130 there that I think is used to train Navy Seals in HALO/HAHO jumps. And I have seen a F-18 or two parked there before, other than that its only small private jets and cessna like planes

these things are weird OP, but I don't think they are otherworldly, I do know my uncle has seen shit that DOES sound like alien shit
>>
>>18130620
That sketch is super crude, it doesn't seem like you saw a triangle craft but something extremely similar since it was doing the fly over houses thing
>>
>>18130636
>it doesn't seem like you saw a triangle craft

what makes you say that?
>>
>>18130640
Because your sketch doesn't look like a triangle or maybe I'm just looking at it wrong

Is each dot a light? They usually are reported with 4 lights max
>>
>>18130531
Is it even a meme? This is the first time I've ever heard of a mini triangle.

Summation of the anonymous report:
>anon trouble sleeping
>awakes in the middle of the night and sees a black triangle three feet from his head
>just hovering there
>white lights at each corner
>something moving at its base
>anon looks towards the window to see if there is a reflection, doesn't actually mention if he sees one
>anon does pinch him/herself and determined this is no dream
>a question is asked towards anon, anon answers, but does not remember what was asked or said
>one of the lights on the triangle turns red
>falls asleep
And the person claimed that the next morning there was a small red triangle-shaped mark on the underside of their arm. And they took a photo of it (which they shared but doesn't appear on the report), and noticed other, duller marks around the main one.
>>
File: UFO.jpg (28KB, 649x414px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.jpg
28KB, 649x414px
>>18130642
each dot is a light, also, Phoenix lights one from '97 had the same amount of lights as mine except for the red one, in the last panel (label 4) the yellow light are suppossed to represent the object's lights shining through some low clouds.

I would have thought it was an airplane had it not been for the lack of the green strobe, thats what spooked me the most, I kept asking myself "Where's the strobe? Where's the strobe, where the fuck is the strobe?!"

The lack of that green strobe and the red light on the bottom is what did it for me and made me realize this was some weird shit.

That and the triangle formation, cause I'm all read up on this shit, been reading about UFO shit since I was at least 9 years old (22 now).

I know better that to believe videos on youtube nowadays, and I do think 90% of UFO sightings can be dismissed as misidentified normal stuff. the remaining ten percent, 5 is probably government secret shit, and the other really weird alien/transdimensional shit
>>
>>18130021
space jews
>>
>>18130635
Hey anon, would you mind sharing your uncle's experiences? I personally wouldn't mind if you made another thread for them.
>>
File: el carrizo.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
el carrizo.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
>>18131684

nah I'll just tell your right now.

so from those points on the map, about 20-25 miles southeast there is a lake that my uncle and his mates love to fish from.

The lake is up in the mountains, which in it of itself is kind of a desolate area.

They love to fish in the middle of the night, 10PM to sunrise, and they've seen weird shit, some of it is UFO related, other sounds like ghost shit.

First the UFO shit.

So my uncle several times has seen shit way up high in the sky that at first looks like stars, but then these "stars" start moving in very weird ways, are obviously not stars, and just disappear.

My favorite story of his though goes like this.

>be in boat in middle of the lake
>frogs, crickets, coyotes all making night time noises
>suddenly lake goes dead quiet
>eerie feeling takes over fishermen
>Then out from behind a mountain a bright white object comes out
>bright enought to illuminate the mountain face and the entire lake
>"as if the sun came out"
>object just sits there
>moves slowly to one side
>then shoots up way too fast into the sky and disappears

the part where the lake goes quiet is what spoops me the most

the ghost shit goes like this

>be uncle and buddies
>be fishing on one side of the lake
>can see to other side of lake that is known place where locals will go and swim
>lake though has people drown in it every year
>lots of shit underwater, lake currents, etc.
>Uncle and buds will see this otherworldly lights on the waterline by the other side of the lake
>will just be there moving slowly
>to get to the lake you must be part of a fishing club and also go through the gatekeepr
>they know perfectly well they're the only ones there
>get spooped

some people that also fish there wouldn't believe my uncle, whose not like a nut about these things but will tell stories on occassion. Years later, they'll tell my uncle their sorry

why?

cause they just saw the same weird shit themselves.

crazy out there anon, pic related, the lake
>>
>>18131721
to add to that, further to the east is a mountain range called la rumorosa, "the rumors one", that connects the cities of Tecate and Mexicali, lots of shit has been seen there, from ufo's, legit ayys, ghostly truck drivers, ghostly looking hitchhikers of which one there is a famous legend of called "the truck driver of the rumorosa"

shit is spoopy out there, lots of rocks and places to hide
>>
shit son, after reading your post it sounds just like what happened to me once!

Be me
Me, brother, and dad spent the day chilling with cousins down in oregon. We went to some dudes house ( i dont remember, it was years ago ). Cousins dad and my dad both go to talk to this guy, be gone for about, 15-20 minutes. Now, my cousins family is a big one. They currently have 12 kids but back then i think they had 10 or 11. We all talking and then all of a sudden we all feel this, vibration. This aint no small vibration either. You could feel the air move and the van that we were in shake. We all press to the right side of the van, EVERYONE sees this dark, triangular (or maybe more rectangle ) shaped.... thing just seeming appear out of nowhere. This UFO or some shit just casually and slowly passes over us with alot of little, lights? on the bottom all seemingly focused on us. The weird thing about those lights? It was almost as if they DIDNT emit ANY light, as if they were bullet holes or some shit! So this thing, passes right over us, we could barely see the top of it but i think there was some kind of radar dish on the top. What i do vividly remember, was the back of it. What struck me odd about this thing was that it had no thrusters on the back. Nothing to propel it forward or, keep it aloft. We all just sit and stare in silence as this thing just fades into the dark sky. Also forgot to mention it was like 15-20 feet off the ground, it looked like it was just barely passing over the houses! ( we were in a suburbs area at the time of this happening )

I forgot about the thing for a long time but lo and behold, your post got me remembering it all. Hope that helped in some way, sorry if its hard to make sense of. Took awhile to remember everything.
>>
[EDIT] Also, before, after, and during the thing was flying over us there was a humming sound that was the loudest when it was right over the van
>>
my mom and aunt saw one once. Just as described in the OP, but they specify that the lights were many, and V shaped. My mom always says that her first thought was that it was a flock of seagulls flying at night. To her perception, it was like a football field in size. It just hovered from the coast to the mountains making no noise, over a touristic neighbourhood at night. When she told it to the barman on the corner's bar the next day, he just said that he had seen it lots of times; but he didn't know what it was. The sight was on the early nineties on the east coast of Spain (Also, related; the cities of Oropesa and Sagunto have like a world record on Ufo sightings during that age)
>>
>>18130016
>The F-35 is shit, but why did they bother making it?

Creative accounting. The F-35 program is already more than $100 billion over budget. What better way to channel funds into top-secret aircraft design?
>>
>>18130664
I'm going to have to call bullshit on this one

There have been tons of triangle sightings that are all similar with similar details but this is the first time I've heard of a miniature version
>>
>>18131721
It's interesting that the lake goes quiet
I've heard that these craft have the ability to make everything around them quiet
>>
>>18131854
This makes sense

It seems that triangles are the most common shape, but every now and again there's a bigger aircraft that does the same thing as the triangles(fly over houses and shit) shaped like a V. I think this is what the Phoenix lights were and also what
>>18130669
saw
>>
>>18132182

mine wasn't that big though, it was the size of a medium to large plane, but nothing the size of what was reported during the phoenix lights
>>
Is it true that if you think about them often they tend to go looking for you?
>tfw looking at abduction stories while working graveyard
>>
>>18132165
I used to to think that way, but now I realize the weird, ridiculous ones are just the ones you need to pay attention to.

>>18132238
>have fun with your anal probing.
>>
>>18132192
yeah my one was smaller again, only about 2m on each side of the triangle
>>
File: 1473661148280.png (69KB, 420x520px) Image search: [Google]
1473661148280.png
69KB, 420x520px
>>18132238
People claim if you project some kind of feeling out to the universe(the desire to see one) or whatever you can summon a black triangle or just weird ufo shit. Some guy said he did this, one appeared, and then he shot at it

I don't think they'll come looking for you if you DON'T want to be seen though.... I could be wrong, someone else would have to weigh in
>>
>>18132262
>I used to to think that way, but now I realize the weird, ridiculous ones are just the ones you need to pay attention to.

what did he mean by this
>>
>>18128501
possibly, we have the means to create worm holes
>>
>>18131721
fish? at night? nah they on psychedelics
>>
>>18132332
I was unable to see FBT when I looked at the universe from the perspective of "UFOs aren't real, there definitely isn't any chance they are real," even while secretly wishing to be proven wrong somehow while holding this belief. I was unable to see FBT when I looked at the universe with the perspective of "UFOs are real, there definitely isn't any chance that they're not real," even while secretly fearing I was going to proven wrong somehow while holding this belief.

Only when I calmed mind, thought really objectively about it and realize "Y'know, maybe they could be. Or maybe they're just comets with strange trajectories which make them look appear to move forwards and backwards in time. I mean who really knows until we've made our own craft and tried it?" Only then, and the *very moment* I adopted this viewpoint for the first time in my life, I looked up and there it was. FBT.

Because at that point, when I realized the equations that would make FTL travel possible, by believing that maybe it's a natural thing that even comets can do from time to time, then I entered a perspective in which, for all I fucking know, that was ME up there, in a craft I had built using the equations I had just solved in that moment which made me realize that such a thing was possible, and that I was willing to try to build and / or pilot a craft in my lifetime to prove that it might be, with no expectation one way or the other as to whether it was.

That's the full formula. Put yourself into a mindset where it's simultaneously possible that FTL travel (and by that extension time travel in a sense) exists, yet is not something that you know for certain does, until you've tested it personally. In other words, that balance point between closed minded scrutiny and open minded gullibility.
>>
>>18130462

Saw one of these two years ago over my house at 2-3 am. Not bullshitting. Don't know what it was, but I was fully lucid, and it was NOT an airplane. Too low-flying, too quiet, too slow. I was in my backyard having a cigarette when it passed overhead. Made my skin crawl (but that may have just been fear).
>>
>>18132698
>FBT

you already lost me at this acronym
>>
File: ZBrNMig.png (202KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
ZBrNMig.png
202KB, 512x384px
>>18132332
>shooting at a UFO you summoned with positive energy
Holy shit no.
No wonder they don't reveal themselves.

>>18132336
Watch the skis, anon.
>>
>>18132898
what is your take on all of this?
>>
File: 1466538353317.png (6KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
1466538353317.png
6KB, 256x224px
>>18132920
What do you mean? The weird shit? I think it's indicative of a phenomenon that goes beyond ayy lmaos. Some sort of natural phenomenon that is fueled by our psyches, or some higher intelligence that likes to fuck with us, and especially likes it when we call it God.
>>
>>18132715
Flying Black Triangle
>>
>>18130021
I can't afford to get my pride wrapped up in your shame
>>
>>18132898
Also this.

"Just why the fuck don't they land on the whitehouse lawn and introduce themselves?"
"So naturally I grabbed my rifle and started shooting at it."

>Humanity, lel
>>
>>18132698
Aren't you scared?....nobody ever describes seeing a FBT as really a good thing. The BEST it's ever described as is "awe inspiring," but most of the time people are scared shitless.

i remember reading a story on lebbit about how some guy and two of his friends dropped shrooms and went on a walk in the woods. They said a black triangle appeared over all of their heads suddenly and they all freaked the fuck out and ran away, and none of them ever talked about it ever again
>>
>>18133195
No. I think that FBT's are amazing, and represent my hope for humanity. Ideally, they are time travelers, which means their presence is a good thing; it means that our descendants make it on this planet long enough to build time machines, and come back to let their ancestors know they're still alive.

Other than that, perhaps they are travelers from another world. Which again, fills me with hope. Because whatever their situation is, I'm confident I can make it a mutually beneficial one. Do they have designs on our future? Great. Let's hear their terms, I'd love to negotiate. Are they just here to observe? Sure, why not? Maybe they'll offer some interesting impartial views on the shenanigans are species do to each other.

But, I really don't process fear the same way others have. Discovering that I am weak, in the presence of a very strong race, or stupid in the presence of an inexplicable technology does nothing to intimidate me. The opposite really; if such a triangle ever landed close enough (or even shrunk itself down and entered my room) my reaction would be to greet it, I would be afraid *for* it, because I know that our government has shoot to kill orders on anything they don't understand.

I would be concerned that I couldn't protect it from the other humans on this planet.
>>
>>18133285
Have you ever seen one? What did you do?

I also hope you aren't another RP fag. If you're another RPnigger please just stop
>>
Saw one when I was a kid about 17 years ago. It was outside my grandma's house about 1am. It had bud and green lights. I remember describing it in the shape of an elf hat back then. It went so slow. I've also seen the flame balls that fly in a group and separate like a firework but just keep going.
>>
>>18133304
They used the "time travel" meme, they're obviously a RP, or a failed disinfo agent.
>>
>>18133318
rpniggers man

i didn't make this thread to RP.
>>
>>18133304
Mostly I just stared with a gaping jaw, and began to mentally compute its trajectory while burning the image into my mind, in an attempt to use that information to hopefully understand its propulsion.

It took two minutes and twenty seconds, plus or minus ten seconds, to go from a visible state, to an obscured state with my eyes. It was an obscured red pulsing light from afar. As it approached, I could see that the light what situated on the underbelly of the craft. At its zenith relative to my perspective it was between 70 to 75 degrees above the horizon, and the silhouette of the craft took up a 2 to 3 degrees of my field of view. (At the time

I use degrees, because it was too far away for me to use depth perception to gauge its distance. Maybe it was 10m across and close, or maybe it was 1000m across and far. Impossible to tell, but if I were to take a protractor and measure the silhouette against the sky, then it would have occupied 2 to 3 degrees on that protractor. (I have spent over a thousand hours producing compass + straight edge constructions as a hobby.)

The moment I realized what the craft was, I put my emotions aside, and entered "logic mode" in order to take the rare opportunity to ascertain as much information as I could for the good of humanity, or something.

Later that week, my friend and I encountered a different UFO type, while three pulsing red lights which would have matched the FBT I saw before circled us for several minutes. This was after my car had inexplicable broken down mid-driving (which it had never done before, nor ever did again) and we were essentially stranded on a farm kind of in the countryside for about twenty minutes.

Having confirmed that my friend also saw the other UFO type that night, my confidence that my visual assessment was legitimate was increased.

I've even dropped in on others who were in the process of seeing a FBT in the same town I did the first time.
>>
>>18132698
You seriously overestimate your importance. I highly doubt the pilots are monitoring your brainwaves for the right state of mind. It's simply a matter of being in the right place at the right time.
>>
>>18133537
Observational evidence indicates that your theory is the least likely scenario. Observational evidence indicates that one's state of mind is the primary condition necessary to making visual contact with these types of crafts. Is your theory concerning pilots' disregard for states of consciousness (brainwaves as you phrased it) based on logic, or gut emotional feelings on the matter?
>>
File: TR-3B.jpg (549KB, 3000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
TR-3B.jpg
549KB, 3000x1687px
>>18133555
Don't play dumb. Anybody who's ever posted on a conspiracy forum knows about Occam's Razor. My theory assumes nothing but secret government aircraft - not even a conspiracy theory, as pretty much every spy aircraft has operated for some time before being publically unveiled. You, however, are assuming or speculating on a bargian bucket of unsubstantiated phenomena, including:

>mind reading (requiring either mystical power or extremely advanced technology)
>time travel
>that you're speshul and came up with an FTL equation
>that you went back in time and caused yourself to create this equation, i.e. the basic bitch plot device of time-travel stories
>or aliens exist
>in which case you're speshul and will be the one to negotiate with these aliens (I'm noticing a pattern here)
>that teh gubberment will attack the aliens (which you know because you are apparently privy to their secret first contact plans, which incidentally defy all common sense and released info on the subject)

Oh, and you have NO FUCKING PHOTOGRAPHS, despite multiple sightings. Your 'evidence' for all this amounts to what's in your head and your (unsubstantiated) FBT sightings. Yeah, I'm going with RPtard, and I'm fed up with people like you shitting up these threads. Until you fuck off there's never gonna be any serious discussion of how these craft work and who's building/controlling them.
>>
File: 1474021570656.jpg (81KB, 1084x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1474021570656.jpg
81KB, 1084x1044px
>>18134026
Oh. So in other words you've already predetermined what conclusion you want to be true.

And you're not interesting in entertaining any other possibility. I gotcha'. Message received.
>>
File: 26. Lets say Aliens.gif (366KB, 900x2216px) Image search: [Google]
26. Lets say Aliens.gif
366KB, 900x2216px
>>18134026

not him. agree with you, and your post reminded me of this
>>
>>18134036
>le misconstrue the other guy's post and add a smirking reaction image reply

The situation is extremely simple. We have evidence of secret aircraft, therefore it is reasonable to assume we're dealing with secret aircraft. We have no evidence of time travel, aliens, or government shoot-to-kill policies. Therefore your post is wack, unless you're inclined to add something more substantiated than rambling posts about your state of mind. I'd be very interested in "entertaining another possibility" if you could give me (and the rest of the thread) a reason to consider it.
>>
>>18134288
Not him, but considering a lot of weird things, I don't think you can point to military. Military probably accounts for a very small percentage. In the sightings I've been gathering, half of them report sudden, instant acceleration from a stationary or cruising speed. Sudden ascension. Consider the sightings of white orb UFOs configuring into a triangle formation, which I believe is related. Consider even the weird, off-the-wall claim of the miniature version. And consider that black triangles have been seen as early as the 1800s.
>>
File: 838.jpg (37KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
838.jpg
37KB, 600x597px
So is this footage real or?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2623330/Is-Inter-Stellar-Assistance-Force-Mysterious-UFO-filmed-blitzing-Taliban-base-Afghanistan.html
>>
>>18134608
Is it wobblimg there at the end?

Either some soldiers filmed an attack or a drill and thought they'd have fun faking a UFO into it or it was a secret military vehicle taking care of business.
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Bump. I've finished entering all the information of UFOs in my area, triangles or otherwise. Fucking tired from all that. Now comes the formatting and looking for patterns.

But there was an 11-month gap where the triangle didn't appear at all, though it may have been spotted in other areas. But this year it made its return. Two sightings the past two months, one witness saying "it's been here for weeks." No sightings this month yet. Yet.

Watch the skies.
>>
>>18134288
I already explained it to you. I won't explain a third time. Your consciousness is a beacon. If you want to gain evidence, you have to change the way your consciousness works, in order to flag them to your location. You can't do this experiment, while not doing the experiment.

You don't get to sit on the sidelines, say "No, I dun wanna!" and the complain if nobody shows the evidence to you. I gave you the parameters of the experiment. I didn't ask you to argue with it, or tell me if you think it's true or not. I gave you the instructions on how to repeat the experiment.

And the instructions are to quit thinking that way. Toss your Razor, and start considering *every* possibility.

^
Do you understand? I am not saying that the above mindset is true. I am not saying it is false. I am saying it is what you do if you want to test the veracity of my claim.

You wanted evidence, so I gave you the experiment.
>>
File: 1472274352377.jpg (15KB, 274x357px) Image search: [Google]
1472274352377.jpg
15KB, 274x357px
>>18128432
Its the hairy ones that are super dangerous.
>>
File: Mockup.jpg (222KB, 868x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Mockup.jpg
222KB, 868x1300px
>>18128432
I saw one this past January around 1am driving down I-24 towards Chattanooga, TN. I think it happened near the city of Manchester.It "appeared" as I was driving in the left lane overhead. I say "appeared" because I barely noticed it, as it made no noticeable or distinct sound . I would describe it as triangular shaped with 3 red lights in each corner with a red one in the center. None of them blinked or flashed and they were not bright or anything light that, just noticeable enough like tail lights. I can't really remember the color of the craft but the light appeared to cast on the surface like light through a glass cup, but I can't be sure that it wasn't just part of the crafts surface/design. As for the size, it was either very large or extremely low flying as it took up a large portion of my windshield when leaning forward and looking up.
It was overhead, slightly ahead of my vehicle, where I could only see the majority of it when leaning my head forward and looking up, and seeing the tip of a corner sitting normally. I slowly passed under it and loss visual contact after less than a minute, i was going around 75mph. Couldn't see it in my rear mirrors either. I was kinda confused/hysteric and scared, so this is the main reason why i didn't pullover to try to record on my phone, although I completely regret it now.
With all this said though, there is a UT space center, airport, and air force base nearby that location as well as aircraft going to the Nashville airport. But the craft was distinctly triangular and not arrow shaped. I would like to think I would know the difference being an army brat and going to air shows. But, who knows, I met have been seeing/misinterpreting things? I don't take meds or anything, and was drinking a coca-cola. But I did have new furniture in the backseat for college. Pic related is a quick mock up. the perspective is a bit off.
>>
Don't experiment with aliens. They will probably end up experimenting on you.

It could be irreversible when they found you and turned out to be negative or evil.
>>
>>18128532
what am i suppose to see?
>>
>>18136451
Zoom all the way in on the circle.
>>
>>18134730
It looks like camera shake, when the angle is changing to the closeup it has steadying issues. What I'm curious about is how the initial shot is so steady. Maybe flat against the vehicle? My major concern is that the footage starts with the triangle in shot, not the approach or reaction to it.
>>
>>18136526
My major concern is that the footage starts with the triangle in shot, not the approach or reaction to it.
Well that's not strange. They saw it and then took out their camera.
>>
>>18136798
Doesn't come off staged to you?
>>
>>18136962
Oh it totally does. But that detail would still be there if it were real, I think.
>>
>>18133537
he's an RP fag
>>
>>18134026
RPfags ruined UFO threads

We had a decent black triangle thread going and then this RPnigger came up in here and ruined it with his time travel and ET nonsense
>>
>>18136037
Keep us updated
>>
I have seen countless of them in the area where I go for long hikes. They hover at the borders of the big forest and where I live, there is a military base nearby. I can add more information but not sure if I'm being tracked or not and what difference does this make anyway. I can still confirm these ships are 100% real and made for military purposes.
>>
>>18137676
They seem to hang around military bases. My brother saw one when we were in Crete last year and the US Navy (or NATO or maybe both) has a base on the island.
>>
Rule #1: If has acute or sharp angles, it's human-made. If it's sphericle, circular or changes shape on speed, it's extra-terrestrial
>>
Humans are the only ones that can be good and bad that's why other aliens are interested in us (JK my crazy dad said that) Anyway, I've seen two ufo's in Illinois whether they were alien I don't know but they were for sure not helicopters or airplanes.
>>
>>18137773
>>
>>18137773
Why's that, or more importantly, how do you know?
>>
Nuclear powered aircraft owned by the US government.

>>18137773
What about the Nazi's experimental aircraft? I'm not saying it worked but they sure as hell tried.
>>
>>18139860
Man just imagine if the bell had taken off. I'd like to ride around in one of those, they look fun. I hear they got it to hover at least.
>>
>>18139892
Didn't that thing kill people by solidifying their blood?
>>
Protip: they only look like triangles from the ground, id imagine

perspective wnd all that
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-18-15-04-11.png (393KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-18-15-04-11.png
393KB, 720x1280px
An enormous one was seen in my town years back, was in the newspapers. Managed to find some info on the old article and screencap it
>>
>>18137657
Well it looks like I left the laptop that had the info at a friend's house, so it might end up being a while.

Was gonna take a bit to sort through it anyway.
>>
i think if aliens exist they dont exist in a physical presence. i've seen aliens and ufos in my dreams and they have made the dreams far more surreal and vivid. people seeing them in "reality" are actually having their mind infiltrated by the aliens - hence there's never any real evidence
>>
File: 1474211272484491289825.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1474211272484491289825.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>18132702
You just described my experience to the letter, except it was only about 11 at night. I'm having a cigarette and on the other side of the trees right here, it just chilled over the neighbor's yard. Very quiet, like a giant cypher drone.
>>
>>18128463
I've seen a couple. One was very close over a highway. In my opinion the craft aren't large enough to house a nuclear reactor and associated systems. I think ultra high capacity batteries are a much more likely source of power and could explain the humming heard.
>>
>>18134608
nah its fake as fuck
heres the original, its just mirrored
>>
>>18140370
lol forget link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsrZeOSWVy0
>>
>>18128432
I saw this on two separate occasions, in the same area. They were as big as football fields, Absolutely huge. They were completely silent, and both times they looked like they were landing in a field.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (9KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
9KB, 298x169px
>>18137773
I attest. Same with structures in general (I'm thinking buildings, underground facilities, etc).
>>
I saw one from my backyard near US 82 about 3-4 years ago. I know it wasn't a low flying plane because i could make out the shape from the way it blacked out the stars as it went over
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.