[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads, here's something for you. First off, I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: fatty.jpg (3MB, 3120x4208px) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
3MB, 3120x4208px
Alright lads, here's something for you.

First off, I just want to explain the layout of my house. Out the back garden there's a room which is my bedroom.

3 days ago, my mother was in the house and I was in my room.

I heard 3 loud knocks which sounded like it was on my window. I went to see what it was, only to find my mam opening the backdoor saying "was that you?".

My mother said jokingly that it was a spirit and to let it in. I thought nothing of it as I'm more of a non believer.

Later on that night, I heard 3 more knocks which scared the shite out of me. It was around 4am.

My mam goes to japa, and she said this to her 'head person' at japa.

Here's the spooky part that's got me on a little edge.

She said:
>There's a spirit in between me and mother
>It's a woman that faces me and keeps her back to my mother
>She mentioned something about drug use and that I opened up a connection through drug use
(How on earth does she know that? I've done acid and stuff like that numerous times)
>The spirit is a woman, and is not powerful
>The spirit is wishing harm upon us
>The spirit is not happy with me at all

>my mother actually invited the spirit in when we we're joking around because she thought it was a an angle or something like that.

We've been told to get the house blessed, and if it persists that "something" more of it has to done.
Anyone have any thoughts/ideas/experience with this?
>>
/x/ is not your personal blog
>>
Your mother knows you've done drugs, comes up with an elaborate ruse to get you to not use drugs.

/x/ is not your blog.
>>
your mom is a dick
>>
OP's been watching South Park again, though this time he thought he was the only person in the world to do so. If you're trying to be creative, don't just rip off your favourite shows man. Create something original and post it here for our amusement instead.
>>
>>18128227
All truth lad

>>18128214
Nah

>>18128131
Hasn't a clue that I am, plus I haven't touch a single drug since june.
>>18128088
Grand.
>>
>>18127997
>adulterating your maryjoona with tabacky

shiggy diggy
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.