[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know if I'm schizophrenic or psychotic or any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1472616334035.png (68KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1472616334035.png
68KB, 300x300px
I don't know if I'm schizophrenic or psychotic or any of that shit, but I sure as hell know that there is some fucked up shit occurring in my life.

Where ever I turn people are trying to talk to me, whether it be on the TV, music I'm listening to, or just the white noise the AC makes in the middle of the night, and all of them are saying some very not nice things. They tell me to kill myself, kill others, and they repeatedly call me by my name. Whenever I talk to friends on the phone the conversation we're having can stop at any moment and they'll passively-aggressively threaten me to do things that I would have never thought of doing in a million years. Recently, a few of my brother in-law's friends have started to arrive at the house in the middle of the night and they also say horrible things to me seemingly out of nowhere. My brother in-law has even turned on me and told me that I can't prove any of my experiences to anyone, and that no one will ever believe me.

I already made a thread about this on /r9k/ maybe a week ago thinking that if I wrote about my experiences they would eventually go away (they've only gotten worse) and I've been told to get help but one person told me that everything is fine and there is nothing "they" can actually do to hurt me.

I've come to /x/ about this because I honestly have no where else to go. I just want it all to stop and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18127360
Are you a teenager?
>>
See a mental health professional.
>>
Paranoid Schizophrenia.
>>
>>18127366
barely
>>
>>18127373
It will stop once yor hormones stop going nuts
>>
>>18127360
Shrink here. What you're describing is textbook Schizophrenia.

Do not become too worried, but seek a mental health professional now. It's only going to get worse without medication.
>>
>>18127376
I considered that, but I don't think I can wait that long, Apparently your brain fully develops into adulthood usually around twenty-five, and if I have to go through this shit for all those years shit might hit the fan
>>
>>18127376
Cling to your misery as a shipwrecked sailor clings to the shards of his former destiny, and eventually it will create a separation between your soul and your flesh, at which time your spirit can leave your body and you don't have to worry about those pesky feelings anymore
>>
>>18127378
i dont think schizophrenics willingly taking medication is a thing
>>
>>18127378
I'm a psychologist and I agree. I also suggest you buy and use some nicotine patches/gum. Nicotine is known for helping treat symptoms of Schizophrenia, albeit in a much less effective manner than prescribed medication.
>>
>>18127380
Just accept the world is shit and move on, I was like you wanting to die all the time, then I started smoking weed, and everything got better.
>>
>>18127400
>Nicotine is known for helping treat symptoms of Schizophrenia
Can confirm this.
I'm a heavy smoker and I'm the least schizophrenic person I know.
>>
>>18127360
Typical schizophrenia. Just accept it and that's all

schizophrenia is one of the "best" mental disorders because you can accept it and act as if nothing is happening

ofc you can try meds also but those just shut down your brain. they don't attack schizophrenia because they don't know what it is.
>>
>>18127360
schizophrenic here
yes it's schizophrenia
is it worth taking meds? no
is it worth seeking professional help? hell no
good luck
>>
>>18127360
Just smoke weed.
>>
Whatever you do, don't turn around.
"They" are watching.
>>
>>18127360
Also, why would you go to /x/ for this?

>>>/adv/
>>
>>18127518
I was waiting for the day an actual schizophrenic would approach me and tell me something that would actually help
>>18127444
>>18127561
marijuana doesn't help, it just further perpetuates all disruptive thoughts
>>18127589
because this is some spooky ass shit and this board majors in spooky
>>
>>18127485
It can help with Crohn's disease and depression too. The patch is the way to go, just buy a box of the medium strength ones (or stronger if you already smoke) and just keep one on your upper back.

Nicotine's how I got through that period of my life.
>>
>>18127658
>I was waiting for the day an actual schizophrenic would approach me and tell me something that would actually help
Lol I made this joke earlier today and now here your very soul hinges upon the thought haha how ironik
>>
>>18127662
i would really appreciate it if you'd stop reading my thoughts
>>
File: 1419589491539.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1419589491539.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>18127666
>when you're on 4chan for so long that you actually start to believe that there actually are sapient digital entities living completely fulfilling lives from inside the internet
cray cray
>>
>>18127686
you don't scare me
>>
File: 1472942631214.png (1MB, 608x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472942631214.png
1MB, 608x1000px
>>18127691
Take a closer look at those pictures, friend, and see that they are both missing something in their lives, which causes them ceaseless despair

can you guess what?
>>
File: ludex.jpg (5KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
ludex.jpg
5KB, 272x185px
>>18127697
Here, look closer
>>
File: anothuh one.png (99KB, 411x438px) Image search: [Google]
anothuh one.png
99KB, 411x438px
>>
>>18127711
>Here, look closer

>post a smaller image

now i know something paranormal is happening here.
>>
Hey OP, I'm fairly experienced with schizophrenics, and it kind of sounds like you might be one. There's no easy way to tell you this, but the voices probably aren't just going to go away on their own. I suggest you seek proffessional help asap if not immediately.

a lot of times what would happen with my schizophrenic friend is that the voices would disorient him to the point where he didn't know what was real anymore, so sometimes i think he'd try to kill himself before he kills others. Ive taken him to the hospital and been there for a few psychotic episodes. It's not fun. I think I understand it though.

What that one anon said about nicotine is true, but it's not a healthy solution, or a solution at all. Many schizophrenics are heavily addicted to nicotine or other substances.

I suggest you just talk to a psychologist/psychiatrist you trust, and remember that they want to help you and not hurt you. You'll probably get prescribed anti-psychotics, and that's going to be the hardest part of this. Some medications will make your symptoms worse, but then some will make them much, much better. It's all trial and error. They may even want you stay in one of their facilities until you find the medication that works best for you. Now I'm sure that sounds like a shit idea to you, but I've actually had to stay at one for a week (against my will, mind you), and it wasn't that bad. Unlimited food and I just read and slept a lot. My other friend goes back all the time.
>>
>>18127858
ᵗʰᵃᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘ
>>
>>18127568
Don't troll the schizophrenic, you asshole. OP's got enough shit to deal with.

>>18127360
Sorry OP, sounds like classic schizophrenia. Get help if you ever feel compulsion to hurt yourself or others.
>>
>>18127360
Hey OP, i'm schizophrenic and my mother was as well, this sounds just like the kinda stuff we both went through. It took me a long time, but I was able to ground myself and realize what is true and not true. These experiences are a message to you from your own brain. They are trying to help you, but sometimes they may be misguided.

I would suggest you seek a professional, but don't let them load you up on medication. Small doses just to be stable. Not all of us make it through, my mother didn't, but you have the chance now to live.
>>
>>18127360
OP, listen to me and only me and not to any of the other trolls in this thread. You do NOT have schizophrenia or any other mental illness.

I have gone through the exact type of scenario you have been and through much more. There is a spiritual war going on and it's a battle for souls. The one thing that made this shit stop for me was invoking the name of Jesus Christ. It's because the people attacking you are demons. They might not even understand it themselves.

Wear a cross, and chant a mantra in your mind when you notice this happening. Something like "In the name of Jesus Christ I command all evil to vanish immediately" And keep reaffirming it.

It helps if you also have a firm belief in Jesus as your lord and savior.

Also look up targeted individuals and gangstalking.
>>
>>18127360
These are symptomoms of hallusinatory schizoprenia. You need to start medication.
>>
OP, here is a video where someone talks about hearing voices, and how she learned to accept them and sort of work with them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjEN3peCJw

Basically what >>18128117 said
>These experiences are a message to you from your own brain. They are trying to help you, but sometimes they may be misguided.

She tries to notice that when they're negative about something, she's worried. Video explains it better.
>>
>>18128270
the voices have threatened me to read the bible

but they were threatening me
>>
>>18128270
>Also look up targeted individuals and gangstalking.

Don't fucking do this. That shit is tailor made to drive schizophrenic individuals over the edge.

OP, I would suggest either seeking mental help or getting really into mysticism and learning to internalise everything. It's all you in the end. You're clearly smart enough to know that. Consider reading some Philip K. Dick and Robert Anton Wilson.
>>
U sound schizo
>>
Dont ask us man.. go to a physician
>>
l feel for you bro, that's fucked up
had paranoid delusions before but no actual hallucinations
>>
>>1812736
OKD OP You CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
MIJ?
>>
>>18127360
Yes Op I can help you. You need to talk to my partner Eve. I AM MIJ OPERATOR DAD J. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?! YOU CAN TRUST EVE!!! YOU IDIOT YOU ARE ONL.Y DANMING YOUR OWN SOUL WITHOUT HER!!!
MIJ?
MIJ?
>>
>>18127360
keep your fingers and toes crossed!!! and lighten up... You hsve ESP...
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.