[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you planned your ego death? What are you going to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Have you planned your ego death?
What are you going to do once you reach it?
>>
File: 1470751270187.jpg (53KB, 640x658px) Image search: [Google]
1470751270187.jpg
53KB, 640x658px
>>18127275
I actually have some really good souls so I'm probably going to drink some wine or something
>>
>>18127281
>have some really good souls

What does this mean?
>>
>>18127298
I collect souls, it's a very black magic
>>
The ego is very simple to kill. Stop feeding it.
>>
>>18127275
why would you want to get rid of such important fragment of your psyche in the first place?
>>
>>18127298
It means I won't give you a blood sample
>>
>>18127388

Because it controls the average person. Death of the ego means peace.
>>
2enlightened5me
>>
you're all talking like the ego is some kind of parasite that's taken over your mind. the ego is you, you're the parasite. you're the one in the way.
>>
Isnt an ego-death a very painful mental disorder? Why would you want that?
>>
>>18127483
Death itself is peace as well. If you return mentally to the level and state of the universe, you may as well suicide.
>>
>>18127275
>be me
>17
>normie
>one day universe decides to fuck me over
>dog and bestfriend starts acting weird
>take him to the vet
>incredibly rare blood disorder
>have to put him down so he dosent suffer
>feelsbadman
>not a week later get call from super chill uncle
>end stage lung cancer
>rush across state to see him
>say goodbye
>dies within 24hrs of my arrival
>get back home
>call from gf of 6 months
>anon im breaking up with you
>was in love with this girl and was devastated
>layed in bed for a solid month
>havent felt anything ever since
>>
>>18127629
anyway condolences.
>>
why do the people who claim they've gone through ego death usually have the biggest egos around?
>>
>>18127275
>ITT spiritual cuckoldry...

Shine on you crazy diamond.
>>
>>18127570

You don't return, you surpass.
>>
I plan to take a solo pilgrimage to the 4 mountains of taoism one day. Going to fast while I'm doing it with short bouts of restpite after each mountain. Been learning a little chinese recently, though I don't see the trip happening within the next few years at least.

I might not achieve ego death, though it will probably be the closest I will get.
>>
>>18127344

Fighting the darkness gives you powers.
>>
>>18127778
Food is not capable of fighting anything. That is what you have made yourself to people that prey on others.
>>
>>18127799

Some food is poison,
Is a big ecosystem out there
What trick hides that inocent aura again?
>>
>>18127673
Because Mayavadism is the last and greatest snare of Maya. When they declare "WE are all one, WE are God," what they mean is "everyone will merge into ME." It's passive-aggressive solipsism.
>>
>>18127814
If you know anything about people like that then you also know that everything is food to them, even their own. Poison is their passion.

Also, I detect a bit of ego in those words.

>What trick hides that inocent aura again?

I would love to hear how you think this spiritual state can protect you from anything.
>>
File: received_1185281254839664.jpg (60KB, 450x567px) Image search: [Google]
received_1185281254839664.jpg
60KB, 450x567px
It's not about destruction of ego, but dominion over it.
What do you think will happen if your ego ceases to exist?
You as an ego will dissolve and leave behind a body and mind which are probably not too used to 24/7 egolessness, and as happy and peaceful you may be, it will be of no use whatsoever in the progress of the Universe.
It's just a quick escape which is not inherently wrong, but you are an individual with an ego for a reason.
But that's just my view on that as of this time, and may drastically change, take what you want, leave what you don't feel to be of use.
>>
>>18127501
You're not entirely right about that.
It's part of you, much like your hands, but would you say you are your hands? Or your body?
>>
>>18127275
Yes, when I die I will be dead.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.