[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to be called a very special multi dimensional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1473290172993.jpg (87KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473290172993.jpg
87KB, 640x350px
What does it mean to be called a very special multi dimensional being,the observer? A woman whom I respect alot told me that today.She is very spiritual and not a dumb person. I respect her alot. Can anyone help? I plan on asking her later.
>>
>>18126686
She's just trying to impress you to get the D.
>>
File: 1423408499448.png (82KB, 224x199px) Image search: [Google]
1423408499448.png
82KB, 224x199px
>>18126686
>She is very spiritual
>not a dumb person
>>
>>18126806
Well when I originally met her she was an athiest. Very interested in physics. She's been telling me about the holographic universe theory and how it falls in line with spirituality. Placebo effect or not she's happier now.
>>
>>18126686
>What does it mean to be called a very special multi dimensional being,the observer?

It sounds like a roundabout ways of telling you that you're autistic.
>>
>>18126806
This picture is absolutely adorable

do you have any more of them?
>>
>>18127203
Doesn't "holo" mean fire?

so holographic would refer to a strictly regimented and ordained flame... or in other words... a profaned flame..
>>
File: ripalmine.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ripalmine.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>18127225
>>
>>18127227
No, it means "whole" or "entire."

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/holo-

A holograph originally was a letter or book that was entirely hand-written. It was in contrast to an autograph, where only the signature is handwritten by the author.

The term was adopted for the process we now call holography, or the making of holograms. I would guess they used the term because the process records an entire light field, rather than taking an image of it with a lens.
>>
>>18126686
It means she is a level 20 occult store patron that has purchased more incense and quartz crystal than your tiny mind can comprehend!

Bow to her and she will bestow you with her self absorbed viewpoint of the universe!

lucky...
>>
>>18127769
She's a good soul. She works with disabled and shit.very selfless woman.
>>
>>18129290
Doesn't mean she's not dumb as shit, spouting nonsense about cosmological theories without shreds of evidence, the fucking multiverse memers are retarded
>>
>>18127465
This.

The holographic universe theory is just a way to say "we figured out the unified field theory," without having to explain it in terms of physics. It asserts that the fundamental "particle" if you wish to think of it as such, are universe configurations, and that consciousness is the process of using frequencies to align parallel universe configurations. Rather than a reductionist approach, it takes a holistic approach. The unifying particle isn't a very small thing--it is entire universes, which fluctuate in and out of visibility, from the perspective of any one observer.

This is such a vastly different approach to traditional scientific inquiry, that they are usually the last to figure it out. As such, it falls to the next most inquisitive, but less formally educated groups, who haven't established a rigid code of ethics concerning which vocabulary they can and can't use to describe the universe with, instead. And those are the spiritualists; every bit as curious to discover the nature of the universe, but not slogged down with the habit of needing to discover it by way of reductionism.

Once a scientifically minded individual volunteers to take a non-reductionist approach to understanding the universe, they have all the same access to the holographic universe theory as anyone else, but ironically little use for their mechanical trinkets and tools once they discover what it's really about it. Usually they turn to biology or get a farm somewhere in the country side if they can afford it at this point.
>>
>>18129316
I know saying that she isn't dumb won't prove it but she's not. She isn't some hippy retard. She's got college degrees in physics and sociology and shit. She constantly reads. She's awesome.Im just a stoner whom she talks too but we've become pretty close.
>>
>>18129828

You understand that someone who is intelligent can still believe in fuckdumb shit, right?
>>
>>18129832
Of course. I'm a fucking /pol/lack. I see it everywhere the thing is I was wondering what she meant when she said I was a multi dimensional being. The great observer. Fuck whether or not it's real I just want to know what it means.
>>
>>18126686

Basically, you got alien-zoned. That's pretty hardcore, man.
>>
>>18126686
Why the fuck didn't you ask her at the time? Do you even know how conversations work? Well I suppose you don't have to since you're just a special little snowflake aren't you. For all you know you could even be an indigo child! Praise the Stars! Please go seed the universe with your ethereal load!
>>
>>18129828
>labeling yourself a stoner
Kill yourself
>>
>>18126686

It means you respect inbred human beings there, friend.
>>
>>18126686
It's just a fancy way to call you autistic or "special " without hurting your feelings
>>
Lol and
>>
>>18129828
OP. The Observer is that which observes.

dimension
an aspect or feature of a situation, problem, or thing.
"sun-dried tomatoes add a new dimension to this sauce"
synonyms: aspect, feature, element, facet, side
"the cultural dimensions of the problem"
a measurable extent of some kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height.
"the final dimensions of the pond were 14 ft. x 8 ft"
>>
File: Alot-vs-a-lot1-600x450.png (113KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Alot-vs-a-lot1-600x450.png
113KB, 600x450px
>>18126686
>>
>>18129901

It's not real, and it means nothing.

This bitch you're creaming your pants over sounds like a douche of a cunt.

Now fuck off with your idiocy.
>>
>>18130269
Oh shit, it's an Alot.
>>
>>18129901

Your multi dimensional quality refers to you browsing/shitposting on /x/.

The "very special" refers to your severe mental retardation.
>>
>>18126790
Kek

>the observer

no she grooming him into watching her take the d from her hubby
>>
>>18126686
called;
>the observer
tv, internet, video games, the occasional
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.