[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Near Death Visions/Experiences Also think I either pissed off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 7yLaeN.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7yLaeN.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Hey /x/, so a couple of months ago I contracted dengue fever and nearly died. While I was sick I would sometimes slip into these sleep/awake states of consciousness where I would see various visions. The first vision was of me being in some kind of beautiful wooded area, but I was lying on the ground and couldn't move. As I was lying in that state and observing my surroundings a white linen cloak coated my face and the vision stopped. The next vision was of a large architecturally beautiful city city that seemed very fantasy like, carved entirely from some sort of smooth stone or marble, think something akin to large castles with immense walkways and bridges interconnecting. The large castle like structures were supported by what look like clouds and there was a subtle golden glow shining over the entirety of the city. The next vision I had was of me being carried through different corridors of what resembled a beautiful castle's hallways. I then saw a large entity that was human and had enormous wings and a very large white beard. The being also wore a cloak that had rainbow like colors and seemed to shine with an aura. The being didn't speak to me at all. I then had another vision of my father crying over me and asking me to wake up, but I couldn't move or say anything, only see what was happening. I was then transported to a sandy beach at nighttime. My sight was fixated only to my feet slowly walking towards the shore of the beach, only I couldn't see my feet, only the imprints of them left in the sand. As I tried to look up I would feel an immense sense of fear and immediately look down again. I kept walking until I had another vision of myself leading by hand a beautiful woman I never met through a balcony door.
>>
Has anything happened since the coma?
>>
Ever since then I've been able to hear something communicating to me through music in the form of the instrumentals. I can also feel these weird vibrations within my body that feel like something is poking the inside of various parts of my body as a form of communication. So far the "feeling" has identified itself as an angel and tells me various things about life and heaven. Also share your own visions and feel free to ask any questions and help me understand these visions.
>>
>>18123895
What does it tell you about life and heaven? Is it a specific religious heaven or just an afterlife? Does life on earth matter at all?

Do you know if you retain conciousness after you die?
>>
>>18123894
In terms of what?
>>
>>18123898
It tells me deeper aspects of them and and defines the purpose and relationship each has with our interconnected reality. It states that all religions are right in some sense since all are simply derived from different cultures creating their own faith surrounding a precursor entity creating life and identifying significant individuals in history and history itself. Most ideas of the christian faith are supposedly false, there are actually many gods each controlling their own plane of existence, whether you call that a universe or what not. Angels are guardians and communicators of the gods' intent and the purpose of life and the existence of heaven. Heaven is essentially an eternal lucid dream.
>>
>>18123900
You already answered my question>>18123895
>>
>>18123907
How do I invite these angels to make contact with me?
>>
>>18123909
Live a good life and have a near death experience, I dunno, then again I don't know if I just have serious twitches, but when they happen it is usually pretty long sequenced pokes that seem to communicate a message.
>>
>>18123913
Did you live a good life?
>>
>>18123907
Why do we incarnate famlan?
what's the purpose famlan?
>>
>>18123889
Did you see fractal patterns at all? Did the entity tell you anything about the structure of the univeverse or about human consciousness?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.