[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there are rumors that in the late 70's, Soviets were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1455863084012.jpg (206KB, 986x1233px) Image search: [Google]
1455863084012.jpg
206KB, 986x1233px
So, there are rumors that in the late 70's, Soviets were kidnapping American infants in order to perform psychological and even supernatural experiments on them.

Has anyone else heard of this?

I can't seem to find much about it, though, but I remember reading about it at some point.
>>
>>18119061
>travel to another hemisphere to get children when there's some probably across the street
fucking silly
>>
>>18119107
You do realize how close Alaska is to Russia, right?
>>
Why waste time and risk getting caught when you can easily just kidnap some random poor kid off the street.
>>
>>18119107
>>18119119
Maybe they need american babies specifically.
>>
Why kidnap American babies though, were the experiments conducted somewhere in the US? You could just bust in someone's house up in the USSR and be like, "All your babies are belong to us" amd send the family to a work camp or some shit.
>>
>>18119111
you do realise just how far away russian and american populations are from one another right? regardless as to how geographically close their outermost extremities are?

why would soviets sneak 1000s of miles into US territory and snatch a child when russia probably had x10 the number of feral children that no one would notice missing
>>
>>18119061
I would fuck that Zombie so hard it would remove her head or destroy her brain.

They'd call her the Walking Funny Dead.

She's a three bagger, a bag for her, a bag for me, and a spare bag for anyone who walks in on us.

I'd cum in her ass so hard she'd get a runny nose.
>>
>>18120251
Thanks for sharing
>>
You made it up or you have read shit made up by someone else.
>>
>>18119226
>feral children
lol probably true though.
>>
Sounds like red scare propaganda fear bait.
>>
Yeah it's called the U.S. and Russia work together and have been for a long ass time, especially considering science. I wouldn't be surprised even if it was just U.S. represented people stealing chilluns then blaming it on russkie because muh cold war. OP has turd for brains.
>>
>>18119061
Yeah OP, I totally read that comic book too.
>>
>>18120258
at least dat ass holds up under scrutiny for five seconds, unlike OP's story.
>>
>>18119061
It happened. But it wasn't the Reds doing those weird experiments to the American kids.
>>
File: mkultra-kid.jpg (217KB, 1234x891px) Image search: [Google]
mkultra-kid.jpg
217KB, 1234x891px
>>18120414
>>
Hey OP, Google "the finders"

May have something to do with what you are looking for.
>>
>>18119111
That part of Russia is called Siberia. It's a region that stretches across the entirety of North Asia. It's characterized by being extremely flat, with low vegetation density, and an extremely sparse, spread-out population.

The actual military/civilian/political concentrations of Russian society are centered around Moscow (the Principia of Moscovia), to the northeast of Poland.

The stretch of Siberia that reaches all the way to the Kamchatkan peninsula is virtually uninhabited. It takes days to travel across on the ground, and many hours if flying. Just because the political borders between Russia and Alaska are close, doesn't actually mean that the societies themselves are "close".
>>
>>18120505
And yet, they have bases close to the Bering Strait that can see the US practically - since it's a closed military zone.
>>
They weren't kidnapping them wouldn't doubt they were grooming soviet spies from birth or something.
>>
>>18119061
Lol, only gypsies believed in the supernatural. The KGB were just atheists always drunk on vodka, caviar and sluts (some being U.S. spies).
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>so, have you fellow kids heard of this rumor that I heard a really long time ago but have no idea where
>you know the one where some kind of organization would use children to experiment on mind control and remote viewing

I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>18119111
Palin pls go
>>
>>18119061
fuck off roleplayer
>>
>>18119061
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you are almost correct, exept that it was the american government and not the soviets who where kidnapping people and performing psychological and even supernatural experiments on them

have you honestly never heard of MKultra? you must be new here
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.