[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone had any experience with satanic powers? Maybe a curse,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: Baphosimb.gif (7KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Baphosimb.gif
7KB, 256x256px
Has anyone had any experience with satanic powers? Maybe a curse, divinations, telekinesis anything similar?
>>
>>18118956
Joyofsatan

That site has all. Be careful tho
>>
>>18120854
>be careful tho

Yeah most of their information is technically correct. But they spin all of to fit their perspective which is, Satan is an ancient alien, Jews are evil, and Hitler was Satanic.

As long as you can tell what is propoganda, and what is actually informative you can find out a lot.

But...you could also use any number of sources and not give those fucks any more attention. But that is my bias.
>>
>>18120864
No you are correct. Ignore their Jews are evil and Nazi stuff but what they say about the Ancient Gods is true.

Btw I am a believer in Jesus too but find the Gnostic passages of Jesus more truthful than what is mentioned in the Bible.

I am an Ancient Alien believer
>>
My whole life got insanely better when i started worshipping. Hypothetically, with satanic powers, you can get anything you want.
>>
>>18120854
pretty much this >>18120864

I signed up to their mailing list around 2008 or so and I had a bunch of people talking about blood magick, the jews and every now and then some new guys asking how to sell their souls.

It was quite lackluster when you take into account that there are some credible sources for a bit of their information. Whenever I try to tell people this, JoS roaches come out of the woodwork to bash me.
>>
File: 1427924863317.jpg (80KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1427924863317.jpg
80KB, 800x568px
>>18120854
Contains lot of practical information but BE CAREFUL no joke.
A friend of mine got really fucked up that way and try to forget it eversince.
Also, it's link to : pathetic conspirationist bullshit, neo-nazi esoterism, hate and will try to brainwash you.
>>18118956
I did some basic TK it's not that hard and everybody can do it if they are with someone who did and practice a few hours

Thus I'll ask you, if you havn't already questioned yourself.. what exactly are you looking for and why ?
>>
File: 134301.jpg (29KB, 230x169px) Image search: [Google]
134301.jpg
29KB, 230x169px
Speaking about Aliens. So many faiths have similarities with another. Islam's Qur'an says in a verse that "every nation has been sent a messenger".

Mainstream religions though have falsehood in them. You need to study them to understand the real truth and separate it from the lies.

We humans have got it all wrong with fighting with another.

We need to unite the faiths! Well thats what I want. It would make the world a better place.
>>
File: cache_26574249[1].jpg (23KB, 383x244px) Image search: [Google]
cache_26574249[1].jpg
23KB, 383x244px
We say Saturn now instead of Satan. Delete this thread.
>>
>>18118956
Satanic powers? what are you a christian?
>>
>>18120875
>Hypothetically, with satanic powers, you can get anything you want
I can 'hypothetiocally' get whatever I want by sitting on a street curb and wishing really hard.

Got any examples from your practices or is it just confirmation bias?
>>
>>18120883
>Ancient Iraq
Enki tried to give humans secret knowledge but Enlil wouldn't allow

>Ancient Greece
Prometheus tried to give secret knowledge to humans but Zeus chained him up

>Ancient Egypt
"Thine enemy the Serpent hath been given over to the fire. The Serpent- fiend Sebau hath fallen headlong, his forelegs are bound in chains"

>Christianity
"He seized the dragon--that old serpent, who is the devil, Satan--and bound him in chains for a thousand years."

>Islam
God created 2 different kinds of intelligent beings: the humans and the Jinn which are inter dimensional alien like spirits and many humans worshipped the Jinn

Muhammad was almost persuaded by Pagan Gods that they were the truth BUT then Allah told him that they were false. These are the "Satanic Versus" that all Muslims deny occuring to Muhammad.

>Christian Gnosticism
Teaches that there was not only 1 God that created humans but many (just like Ancient Iraq teaches). Some believe these Ancient Iraqi Gods are Aliens that created humans.

>Scientology
The belief on the immortal soul that is reincarnated (just like so many Pagan religions that believe in reincarnation) as well as their Alien belief.

UNITE THE FAITHS
>>
>>18120872
Thing is, their ancient alien stuff doesn't make sens either because they like to give Enki way more attributed to him than we actually know for sure. And they like to draw lines in places that don't make sense, like turning the goetia into their pantheon of gods and trying their damndest to work every god from every other pantheon into a a box where they can say "Oh you worship Zeus? Oh well see Zeus was actually Azmodan, 5th duke of Hell."

Which is just the same thing Christfags do with saints, or making everything into something they agree with no matter how retarded it sounds.
>>
File: tumblr_nnjck8CcEe1qj0uf2o1_1280.png (485KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnjck8CcEe1qj0uf2o1_1280.png
485KB, 600x458px
>>18120887
Anton LaVey (Church of Satan founder) killed a guy by wishing him to die and that guy died in a car crash a week after rumor has it.

>Anton LaVey was an atheist Satanist
NO HE WAS NOT! Do not believe this lie. Even the nowadays Church of Satan people do not follow what LaVey had believed.

If you read his Satanic Bible he seriously does believe in magic and the occult (whereas his Satanist follows tell you this was just something that LaVey liked to pretend was real). Not true!

But btw: LaVey wasn't evil. Well he clearly states in his book that he is against any violence to innocent people so do not think of him as some scary horror monster if Christians want to paint him in that way.

Aliester Crowley btw never identified himself as a Satanist but as a Pagan believer who summoned up Pagan Gods.

I own Crowley's autobiography where he explains about his magic arts and occult world view.
>>
>>18120887
Well to be more specific, I have no more fears or worries. I simply enjoy my days however I please, and no one else has effect on that. I feel mentally stronger, physically better, and more powerful. I can see into the future and my finances are now spectacular. I also have some 'other' abilities which I will not mention. I could go on tho.
>>
>>18120894
I grew up as a Catholic and I believe me: I know a priest who witnessed miracles.

Of course you will not believe but seriously: miracles in the Catholic faith when praying to Saints has recovered people from ill health.

Btw I am not a Catholic much anymore because other Pagan religions have opened me up but I do believe something about the Saints has some special magical energy.
>>
>>18120918
Anton Lavey also talks about getting naked and masturbating in the woods in order to become a werewolf. I've read his literature, dude. LaVey was a trickster and a smart man, but he had nothing going for him in the end.
>>
>>18120918
LaVey was atheist. Believing in magic doesn't make you non-atheist. LaVey didn't believe in the Christian god, or in Satan as a godlike being. That is all that being an atheist entails unless you wear a fedora and try to kiss fair maidens on the hand.

Lack of belief in god or godlike beings = atheist.

Belief in magic = just a guy who believes in magic.

Crowley and LaVey were both trolls. Both of them said and did things but meant the opposite on numerous occasions. Trusting either one as an accurate source of information alone is just idiocy to the highest degree.
>>
>>18120933
I believe that we are living in a matrix like world.

The reason you can predict the future is due to connecting into the errors of our universe and seeing the cracks and taking advantage of the cracks.

I.e. hacking into space and time.

The Occult is literally like computer hacking and can be dangerous when not done properly (Aliester Crowley states how you can really hurt yourself when not doing it properly).
>>
>>18120934
....because many of the saints are Pagan gods.
>>
>>18120941
Saint Anthony and Saint Christopher are Pagan Gods?

Or perhaps these Saints get their energy from Paganism.

You should read the Secret Book of John. To me that explains the creation of humanity so much better than what we get in the official Bible.
>>
>>18120940
It's true.
Yes.
and hurting myself is half the fun. :)
>>
>>18120941
>mfw Christians say that worshipping Saints is devil worship
>mfw worshipping Saints helps cure people from illnessess
>mfw Christians still call it devil worship
How ignorant can Christians be?

I read a book by a Muslim who said that Satan is the cause of making people healthy.

But then if Satan helps people, what does that make the Jewish God then who doesnt?
>>
>>18120894
It's a religion man. Every religiom has to make stuff up in certain places. No religion is 100% true although all religions have some truth to them. But the problem is that we do not know the full truth.
>>
>>18120945
I'd say that just liek in many Pagan religions people who are revered after death can reach a "saintly" or "godlike" level and become gods or demi-gods in their own right. OR just like "St. Nicholas" they are based on PAgan gods. Santa Claus is literally inspired by Norse/Germanic mythology where Odin/Wotan would come give kids treats during Yule.
>>
>>18120965
So you saying you dont believe in the Pagan Gods or you do? Obviously the miracles proves they are real as well as the Satanic worship.

Remember Satanism implies simply Pagan worship
>>
>>18120950
Yaweh (in my opinion) was just an old semitic pagan god that was an asshole and managed to get a larger cult following than everyone else. Annnd there is actually a bit of evidence for that. He was related to Baal somehow. Some say as his brother. Others his son. Either way, you take a god who was supposed to be a god of war, anger, etc. and elevate him to "THE ONE AND ONLY GOD", what do you expect?

Also, it has a lot to do with the people.You can't discredit the priests and pastors who just use the bible to fill their own agendas.

>>18120959
My point is that their doctrine itself is inherently flawed because they try to shoehorn things into their religion instead of trying to make their religion fit into other things. Having the feeling that "my god is better than yours. Yours is actually his servant, so-and-so." leads to what you see in Christianity and to an extent Islam where all others bow to their beliefs in some way shape or form.
>>
>>18120973
>Remember satanism implies simply pagan worship

No it doesn't. Satanism implies satanism which is its very own thing.

I'm Druidic.I believe most gods exist in some way shape or form. Satan, in my opinion, does NOT exist because he was largely made up by early Christians who used bits and pieces of other things to create their ultimate boogeyman, and they used a word that was symply a descriptive term as a name (I.e. Satan, instead of "satan" which simply means adversary.)
>>
>>18120974
>Yaweh (in my opinion) was just an old semitic pagan god that was an asshole and managed to get a larger cult following than everyone else.
Thats what the Secret Book of John says. It states how Yahweh wanted to believe that he was on the only God but in reality he is just a demi God and there are lots of others that exist.

You ought to read this book. Very eye opening
>>
>>18120983
Also Lucifer doesnt exist as an entity. It simply is just a name given to someone in the Bible. I forgot but yeah it never was an Angel until the NT was written and it was added in.

Satan in the OT worked with God and God made Satan do bad stuff to people to see if they would continue to worship him
>>
>>18120989
Meh. I'll probably not read it because I don't care to. I probably already know a lot of it, or won't care about the rest.
>>
>>18120993
hahaha.
>>
>>18120994
It goes into detail about how angels and demons together made Adam and then Adam was thrown down to the physical Earth when he tried to become powerful.

Pretty different from the Genesis tale but very fascinating.
>>
>>18120997
And in Book of Revelation God lets Satan roam the Earth and tempt people before Judgement Day
>>
>>18120993
Lucifer is used improperly also, as a name. It was a title of a human king in the Old Testament. Basically the part that people always refer to about "LOOK LUCIFER IS THE DEVIL" is talking about the king of Babylon during the Hebrew's "Babylonian Captivity". They hated the guy and he eventually got killed in battle, or lost a war and was dethroned (not sure which) and the entire part of the bible talking about him is just making fun of him. A human. Not some immortal, evil, deity.
>>
>>18121001
Ok.
>>
File: SecretBookofJohn.jpg (2MB, 2120x1650px) Image search: [Google]
SecretBookofJohn.jpg
2MB, 2120x1650px
>>
File: SecretBookOfJohn2.jpg (3MB, 1910x2589px) Image search: [Google]
SecretBookOfJohn2.jpg
3MB, 1910x2589px
>>18121041
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.