[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ PLEASE HELP ME. I keep having Deja Vu. It's happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1466731239068.jpg (203KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1466731239068.jpg
203KB, 500x499px
/x/ PLEASE HELP ME.

I keep having Deja Vu. It's happening almost daily now and it's starting to freak me out. The final straw is when I went to /lit/ and saw the serial killer book thread with the exact same posts detailing about the same guy 50 years ago.

And the thread right below it was books you abandoned.

What does it mean please /x/.
>>
Time is a flat circle.
>>
I have deja vu a lot too, and I've never been able to reason out why.

The craziest example I have was when I was in high school. It was a Friday, and I was sitting behind my friend (not my assigned seat). My teacher was passing out papers, and when he got to me, he told me he was going to start calling me by my last name because he couldn't pronounce my first name.

The following Monday, I was back in my original seat, but my friend called me over to talk to her so I moved to sit behind her again. Right as I sat down my teacher started passing out papers again, and again when he got to me, he repeated that he was going to start calling me by my last name, as if he hadn't said it already. I knew for a fact that we'd already had that conversation, and the reason was because on Friday, right after I got home from school, I sent a text to my friend about the conversation saying how annoyed I was by it. I checked my text records and, sure enough, the message was there and my friend confirmed having received it when I asked.

That was the first and only time I've ever had physical proof that my deja vu wasn't just in my head.
>>
>>18118610
Something else strange happened to me too, On the way home I had a taste of chicken in my mouth and when I got home of course there was chicken, when my father always makes spaghetti on sunday.
>>
It's happening because you want it to.
Familiarity is safe.
>>
>>18118551
You should get an MRI scan. Deja vu is normal once in a while but if its occurring to you daily it could be a sign of something seriously wrong in your brain.
>>
You probably have a brain tumor, you should see a doctor to get checked out
>>
>>18118709
>>18118714
Could it be from my lack of sleep? I have bad TMJ which is cutting my sleep back to like 3 hours a night.
>>
Probably not a tumor. I had this experience a while back and I'm fine 2 years later.
Plus I'm p sure if this was an actual symptom you'd here about it more.
Stop with the fear mongering.
Oh wait, this is /x/. mb
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.