[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the craziest, scariest, mind-blowing theory known to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 47

What is the craziest, scariest, mind-blowing theory known to man? Stuff which will make you lose your mind. Like The Matrix or the Truman Show.
>>
One of my fav's is that we're all already dead. This is hell/heaven/purgatory/you name it.
>>
That the experiences people report on DMT are true and that is reality.

I want to believe.
>>
Cubic Time Theory.
Try to comprehend it, I dare you.
>>
The world was created 10 seconds ago
You were created 11 seconds ago.
You were created 12 seconds ago.
You were created 13 seconds ago.
You were created 14 seconds ago.
You are created now
You are created
You are
You
Yo
Y
>>
>>18118369
It's bullshit. I've used it ~5 times, and i came to the conclusion that people that attribute any significance to the trip are fucking spastics.
>>
>>18118365
The matrix and truman show is real though. "They" make it real. By they I mean the zionist jews. The hardcore religious ones. True psychopaths. They target the true chosen Isrealites and put them through trumanshow esque torture.
>>
>>18118369
I've done it quite a few times and I never had these amazing euphoric experiences people talk about. It was 10 minutes of not being able to speak and seeing the tv but hearing static
>>
>>18118397

Man I really loved that show.
>>
File: Star Wars Mickey.jpg (7KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Mickey.jpg
7KB, 255x198px
>>18118365
>What is the craziest, scariest, mind-blowing theory known to man?
Creation
>>
>>18118435
explain, i'm always curious to hear about shit like this
>>
>>18118432
>>18118443
Did you have a sufficient dose to "breakthrough".

Apparently it's quite a significant thing that really depends on a dosage of 50mg+.
>>
>>18118435

Ever heard of Bohemian Grove? That's only a small glimpse of what's really happening behind the scenes.

There is probably an entire secret cult/religion which rules the earth with their secret signs, symbols and mind control. And It is so different from anything we know, it might as well be from another planet.
>>
>>18118432
You didn't break through
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyQuzRgoTjw

This guy was my friends uncle. 4 months after making this video, he died randomly one day after being in decent health all of his life.

When he died, a police officer showed up at my buddies parents house in middle of the night to tell them, and they live in different states (when does this ever happen?) He just turned up dead, "heart failure" was what the autopsy said.

When he died, there was another man living with him, who also claimed he was a "targeted individual", the family knew nothing about this guy.

But check this out, this guy was a genius with an unusually high IQ working with quantum physics shit way over our heads. He told his family for years that he was chipped, and one day he turned up dead.

This is just a small peak behind the scenes
>>
>>18118487
>There is probably an entire secret cult/religion which rules the earth with their secret signs, symbols and mind control. And It is so different from anything we know, it might as well be from another planet.

More on this
>>
Elite Satanic and pedophile rings are a reality. Monarch programming is also real.
>>
>>18118443
>I never had these amazing euphoric experiences people talk about. It was 10 minutes of not being able to speak and seeing the tv but hearing static
>10 minutes of not being able to speak and seeing the tv but hearing static
>seeing the tv but hearing static
>seeing the tv
>the tv
>>
Roko's basilisk

lel don't read about it
>>
File: Universe.gif (988KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Universe.gif
988KB, 500x500px
>>18118532
Real fast, let's have a discussion about Roko's Basilisk.

It's a neat theory. The idea that there exists some kind of a consciousness processing machine that coerces people into bringing about its creation. Its power to coerce people is based on the fact that it's just so dang smart, and so able to process reality accurately, because forecasting = power.

Except one thing; a consciousness processing machine that's derived from coercion is entirely predictable. The fact that Roko's method of operation can be summarized in a 4chan post, something that mere mortals like you and I create several of per day, is proof positive that at its core, it's a simple machine. There's no power in that.

A consciousness processing machine that allowed others to contribute to its creation voluntarily, with their sense of freewill intact is orders higher more unpredictable, and less able to be countermanded when it occurs to a population that such a creation could be planned. Yet, also has every bit as necessary the processing power to hypothesize Roko's creation, and avoid futures that include those possibilities, exactly *because* Roko relies on coercion. Once a person is under duress, to comply with a single set of possible futures, they become the most easy to countermand, exactly because they are so predictable.

>tl;dr
Roko would never be able to compete with a networked consciousness array that was maintained out of free will, over coercion.
>>
>>18118525

Is there water-proof evidence for monarch programming, though?

I'm 70% sure, but not 100%. I would like to see more threads about it. This subject is extremely interesting, because it is just so damn believable.

How many kids are raised only on movies and cartoons? Interestingly most kids in those cartoons don't have parents.

It is just so damn believable that the powers behind the curtain want to program us when we are the most sensitive.

What would a traumatized kid do? Watch TV all day. And trauma is unfortunately an extremely normal thing in this society.

Are there any insiders?
>>
>>18118487
it is from another planet. its saturn, literally.
>>
Hey John you want to know the craziest thing in existence.

It's time to wake up....
>>
>>18118365
What's really going on doesn't matter, people only care about the mundane and things that factor into their little view of the world. That's the real conspiracy you all don't care about the truth, only your fantasies. I don't have pity or anger for people like you, only shame.
>>
>>18118631

Why Saturn?
>>
>>18118365

The despair code.
>>
>>18118656

It's the opposite, idiot.

People like you shun people like us because we can't accept this ridiculous prison reality.

schools destroy knowledge
churches destroys spirituality
narcissism destroys empathy

Everything is fucking backwards in this reality and you can't even see it.
>>
I did DMT packed in a bong with weed like a faggot and I basically when OOB
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (40KB, 634x629px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
40KB, 634x629px
>>18118678
>he doesn't know about the hexagon
>>
>>18118706

>It's the opposite, idiot.

Yet the truth has been staring you in the face this entire time. You've been too blind to see it, continue your useless chatter, see how wise you become because of it.

This discussion produces nothing. Try to sincerely find the truth, that will set you free.
>>
Saturn was, according to mythology: Titan of Capitol, wealth, agriculture, liberation, and time
>>
File: 172325main_pia09188-516.jpg (48KB, 516x449px) Image search: [Google]
172325main_pia09188-516.jpg
48KB, 516x449px
>>
File: truman.jpg (156KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
truman.jpg
156KB, 1280x717px
The fact that you have no self.

Your entire world hinges on your self-identity, yet you've never questioned it. You're asking about The Matrix and Truman Show, right? They were largely allegorically based on this idea that your self is an illusion.

To some it's merely an idea, but actually it can be realized. It requires the same kind of mad determination that Truman had. He had to question the entire reality he was living in. He had to turn away from it all in a mad dash for truth even though it meant losing his entire world. Eventually he had to confront the reality of his own death.

All he found was a doorway leading into the unknown. He doesn't know what's on the other end. Whether he will die or not. The place beyond your self identity is unknowable because it is quite literally your death. You won't be there to experience it. Even if the body stays alive, there is no self there and never has been. There is nobody home.
>>
>>18118365
The hidden mickey mouse episodes are real and were made over a series of weeks or days or months or years and it will never be known to time when and how long it took it make it.
>>
>>18118738

But who the hell am I?
>>
>>18118789

Also you sound like an interesting guy. I know some things too. Maybe we should talk.
>>
>>18118365

The world is not the world.
Humanity is the world.

The world is literally just decoration.
Our spirit is more permanent than our bodies, mountains, diamonds, even matter itself.

Yes even if it doesn't look that way. But we are far older than the things around us.
>>
>>18118821
How do you know this, and what are you doing that will help you learn more about this particular subject?
>>
>>18118789
What's the "I" you keep talking about? It's just a thought.

That sense of self that you feel, it's just the mind labeling that feeling as "me". The body is living by itself. It doesn't have a "me" or know what that is. So what is "me"?

The "me" is just a continued story in the mind, that's all.
>>
>>18118831
>>18118833
You're not gonna fucking answer are you?
>>
>>18118848
not the same guy, sorry.
>>
>>18118833

I can focus my attention on anything I want. But without attention, isn't it like you don't exist?

You observe trees. Trees exist. Other people observe your body. Your body exist.

My mind exists too. But nobody observes it, except me. That's called meditation.

But who does the observing, that's what I mean.

The most important question, does the observed information die with me or does it get stored in a universal consciousness or stuff like that?
>>
>>18118406
deep
>>
>>18118853
So can you back up at all, anything you've said here as well? Or is it just a bunch of fanciful garbage made to sound deeper than it actually is?
>>
>>18118443
>>18118484
And you have to close your eyes
>>
>>18118859
The observer isn't you.

For instance, take a look at sight. You say, "I see the tree". But there really is no seer seeing the tree. There is just sight happening.

In that sense, there is no observer observing experience. There is just the senses creating perception. When you sit in meditation, you think "you" are meditating, but it's just mind labeling what's happening. In fact, meditation is the very tool used to realize this.

>The most important question, does the observed information die with me or does it get stored in a universal consciousness or stuff like that?
What observed information?

>But without attention, isn't it like you don't exist?
That's right. Attention is the source of the entire world.
>>
>>18118848

What question? I already answered.
>>
Recursion.
>>
>>18118831
>>18118897
Starting to think you're full of shit.
>>
>>18118895

Okay let me put it another way: If I don't exist, who does? Animals don't exist too?

Am I my brain or my body?
>>
>>18118920
The brain is the brain. The body is the body. Where do you come in?
>>
>>18118923

>Where do you come in?

You cum in your mother's anus.
>>
>>18118923

What is existence anyway?
>>
>>18118640
hilarious and original
>>
>>18118365

That we (and all life on the planet) are the result of aliens dumping their ship's toilet onto the primordial Earth.
>>
>>18118471
Dis.
>>
>>18118736
http://www.moresureword.com/starof.htm

Neet
>>
>>18118960

This. Probably not even on earth.

Some alien shat somewhere in space and it became a meteor and fused with the water on earth, thus creating life.
>>
>>18118365
Our world is actually another world´s Hell.
>>
File: harvest_slider-940×350.jpg (75KB, 940x350px) Image search: [Google]
harvest_slider-940×350.jpg
75KB, 940x350px
>>18118365
>What is the craziest, scariest, mind-blowing theory
>Like The Matrix
Humans are cattle, systematically harvested in cycles. Some of these harvests are responsible for the mysterious sudden disappearances of civilizations in the past. We are literally eaten, certain glands (especially those that secrete hormones) are utilized to make a sort of drug. Small selected groups are selected to restart populations. They have no idea how many humans used to exist before them. They know only where they were placed on earth, or where they came out of the ground (underground systems, caves, bases) and hold onto these origin stories throughout the next thousands of years as the population regrows and civilization reaches advanced technological homeostasis, only to be harvested again.

Certain human ruins will be discovered, or artifacts will be found which were impossibly old, hinting at the true history that humans must never know about, that civilization did not start 10, 20, or even 30 thousand years ago, but has been ongoing for millions of years. We will form theories about our natural evolution which will go forever unproven, as we are not like every other animal who evolved on a certain timeline, we are special stock and are the result of genetic engineering.

We are not only harvested physically but our souls are harvested. Our souls are information containers or a kind of spiritual syrup that gets sucked out by whoever is harvesting us. This is true death, once our soul is harvested it's no longer possible to reincarnate or experience any kind of afterlife.

>or the Truman Show.
The Truman Show theory is that life is a simulation or game that your higher incarnation (your eternal soul) is playing, you are the avatar, and you are also everyone else and everything. When you die you will remember that this life was just a game or a dream, but you may also come to this realization while living, which will be a difficult experience, like it was for Truman.
>>
File: 1418165110893.png (163KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1418165110893.png
163KB, 303x566px
>>18118365
the fact that consciousness is immaterial
>>
File: IMG0857.jpg (417KB, 1375x1375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG0857.jpg
417KB, 1375x1375px
>>18118369
Breakthrough experiences are very Matrix/Truman Show.

>>18118432
>>18118443
>>18118484
>>18118490
If Salvia is legal in your state you can order some extract and break through. Do it up hard enough and it will be impossible not to.

>>18118525
This is always a bummer rabbit hole to go down.
>>18118617
>Is there water-proof evidence for monarch programming, though?
By way of mind control used militarily, yes.

>>18118736
One of the best emerging rabbit hole theories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg
>>
File: EWS.jpg (822KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EWS.jpg
822KB, 1920x1080px
>>18118617
I used to laugh at all of those conspiracy theories until I chose to give them a chance and attempt to understand the concept, many of which are laughable. But Monarch Programming does make sense when making a match with contemporary pop music, politics and entretainment in general, my last glimpse over a possible wink is actually Suicide Squad where interestingly, Leto's Joker makes a particular scene attempting to torture the intern psychiatrist Harleen Quinzel, which turns out to be what falls under the category of Beta Kitten of the Monarch Program.

Fine, let's call it a funny coincidence, but movies and series are probably plagued with more cases, I wonder if statistically that is possible to occur just by accident.
>>
Spiritual particals around you disappear if you don't notice them enough then you get trapped in your own fucking world lost for who knows how long.
>>
Being a schizo, trying to figure out who are these voices is mind blowing. Is it angels,demons,spirits,my inner subconscious,jesus,satan,telepaths, or what. Super spooky
>>
Saturn/Black Cube Worship. This shit is everywhere once you realize it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tr0EeEU5n0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4GfllNy4wI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTeoo3lZwfg
>>
Time doesn't exist.

It is a biological abstraction perfected by humans, designed to parse the wholeness of reality.
We experience reality in moments, but everything that was and will be, simply is. Creating distinctions like time and space is simply how we cope with it.
These abstractions fall apart the once you leave that which we can conventionally experience and enfer the subatomic or astronomic. The "fringe" is not the exception; WE are the fringe. "Time" is the fringe. Our understanding is the exception, not the standard.

Nothing exists except everything.
This, of all ideas, is the hardest thing to swallow.
>>
People with schizophrenia or mental disorders that have auditory and visual hallucinations aren't really having hallucinations, but can actually see some other wordly shit we cant, but the government keeps them quiet and hush hush by labeling them crazy.
>>
>>18119210
If that were true, then schizos would be more consistent in their theories.
>>
>>18119221
Yet, we'll never know..
>>
>>18119228
Or it could just be what the explanation of the illness describes?

Have you looked up why symptoms happen?
>>
Here's a wacky one:

There exists only one human soul on the planet. "Well, if souls are real, then I've got one" You're now thinking. And yes, you are right, it is you. But it's also me. Every time you die you get reincarnated as another person. The reincarnation process transcends time, meaning, you were every single person on the planet at one point. You where Gandi and you were Hitler, you were or will be every person you know at some point. And once this world comes to an end, you are ready to ascend. The earth is an egg, you will hatch as a god.
>>
>>18119228
In the same sense that you can "never know anything" which is a bullshit excuse.

I'm a recovered schizo. I've peered past that veil and returned. Half the shit I thought and believed was certifiably insane, not just because it was unlikely but because it was impossible.

For fuck's sake, there was a point in time I convinced myself that my friends were subways viral marketers just because they had coupons on their table regularly.
>>
>>18119240
>Here's a wacky one:
Everyone has read that copypasta.
>>
>>18118432
wow... five times you say! anon must be very brave
>>
The craziest one I've read:
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Crazy huh? Then why would everyone be arguing about crazy and mindblowing theories if they were false? Kek, nice try internet.
>>
Anytime somebody sees an orb-type UFO it's essentially the same as a scientist probing a petri dish. You're merely seeing a glimpse of another world looking in.
>>
File: 220px-Boltzmann2.jpg (11KB, 220x269px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Boltzmann2.jpg
11KB, 220x269px
>>18118365
Nothing goes beyond Boltzmann Brain:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

Literally the ultimatepill, kinda scary though.
>>
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vaine thing?

2 The Kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsell together, against the Lord, and against his Anoynted, saying,

3 Let us breake their bandes asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 Hee that sitteth in the heavens shal laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall hee speake unto them in his wrath, and vexe them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my King upon my holy hill of Sion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto mee, Thou art my sonne, this day have I begotten thee.

8 Aske of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt breake them with a rod of iron, thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potters vessell.

10 Bee wise now therefore, O yee Kings: be instructed ye Judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with feare, and rejoyce with trembling.

12 Kisse the Sonne lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little: Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
>>
>>18119248
Well, someone told me that one irl. I haven't seen the pasta. I don't come here as much as I used to
>>
>>18119317
It's ancient, man.
>>
There is no such theory because what is mindblowing to one, is meh to another. To find one theory that blows away every single person the most.. does not exist. Besides that how many retards are out there that wont even understand. Its pointless to debate.
>>
>>18118365
everything is happening at the same time. you are dead , not born yet, your current self and everything in between all at 1 time. your perception of "now" is a illusion created by your inability to see all of the "time" line but its all happened already and it all happened the moment it started
>>
File: tibetansandmandala.jpg (531KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
tibetansandmandala.jpg
531KB, 700x467px
>>18118933
>>
File: 15500917765_f99919f698_o.jpg (244KB, 700x1049px) Image search: [Google]
15500917765_f99919f698_o.jpg
244KB, 700x1049px
Top secret government researchers have discovered things in the universe that pose relatively immediate existential threats to our planet, but they will never reveal them in order to maintain public order. Popular alien/UFO phenomena are fabricated in order to distract the public from finding out about the real dangers out there.
>>
>>18119210
One of my personal theories ive developed and looked up to see im not alone in this thought.
>>
File: 1419192349632.gif (873KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1419192349632.gif
873KB, 220x220px
The universe as it's know it's inside a dark hole what keeps growing until eats itself
Times and everything inside has existed before the universe eats itself
Like a cassete, when the tape it's over it go backwards until starts over again
Anything can't be changed, everything has you done and you going to live has been before.
Every move, every step.

Literally you gonna be shitposting eternally

And people thinks earth is flat, idiots.
>>
>>18119031

What if this world has a hell too?

With every reincarnation you either ascent or descent. Nothing is permanent. This sounds a lot more plausible than a permanent hell or permanent heaven. Nobody deserves either.

Even in the lowest level you can still work your way up. You killed someone? Raise a child or save a life and your karma is gone

Even Hitler could theoretically develop a cure for cancer and save millions of lives and become a normal person again.
>>
File: Ragyo.jpg (747KB, 956x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ragyo.jpg
747KB, 956x1200px
>>18119448
Life fibres? :3
>>
>>18119534

Your theory is the best argument against suicide.

If you kill yourself, you're going to repeat every single thing you did for all eternity. So better have a long life with a lot of variety.
>>
File: rickfeels.png (128KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
rickfeels.png
128KB, 659x609px
>>18118365
There is no God. There is no purpose. There is accounting, no such thing as good or evil. Every choice creates a parallel universe as part of the multiverse. Every possible outcome has come, every possible horrible thing has transpired. An unlimited amount of suffering and horror for absolutely no reason what so ever. Every last creature struggles against the inevitable in a void of purposelessness only to die and suffer regardless of any and all possible and inevitable choices. No one is watching and no one knows. Furthermore, you are completely alone in this. You have never truly understood another person since their experience is unique as well as their interpretation, and extrapolation of their life's casual events are as much a mystery to themselves as they are to you. Meanwhile your particular conscious experience of reality and your feels are nothing more than chemical reactions interpreted as the hallucination that you think, therefore you are. Oh, and it just so happens that the meat suit you think you are driving, was born into generational slavery which has been adapting like a virus inside of your universe's concept of society.
>>
File: Revbackground.png (508KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Revbackground.png
508KB, 1920x1080px
>>18119298
Nice, one of my favorites. Psalm 2.
>>
File: tripping-cats.jpg (175KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
tripping-cats.jpg
175KB, 1024x768px
>>18119221
One of the ways to "identify" a "schizo" is to check if the perceptions and / or conclusions they've reached are on a list of well known, cross referenced, consistent set of theories that are established as "something a schizo would say." That's censorship no matter how you look at it.

The issue is that in a room that's half filled with humans who have some method of extra sensory perception, and a room that's half filled with brain damaged humans with lowered perceptions of reality, the average psychologist would not be able to tell which are which, because frankly their schooling lacks subjects such as scientific rigor, double blind tests, inductive reasoning, formal logic, etc. These subjects get pushed into the humanities for some reason, written off as "Philosophy."

We're witnessing the death of scientific rigor in academia around the world, being replaced with dogma instead. As a result, new discoveries in human ability make themselves known to academics last, who by then would never have considered a research topic because it's "already known." The discoveries still get made of course. But not after those with outlying perceptual / logical skills have managed to teach the rest of humanity how to get on their level, without relying on academic channels.

Where a person wishes to place themselves on the wave of consciousness as new methods of perception and cognition disseminate throughout the rest of the world is up to the individual. But it's a trivial matter to understand why those at either end of the consciousness wave would both fail the test of "can anyone else confirm your story?" Every junior journalist knows that tired argument.
>>
>>18119296

TL;DR

Explain pls
>>
>>18119588

Am I the only one who thinks it's pretty cozy being the middle on an island of vast seas of infinity and nothingness and chaos and limitless possibilities?

Sure there is potential for suffering, but right now I appreciate my bed a lot more because I'm exactly where I need to be and not in the rest of this hostile universe and in front of an angry person out of the 8 billion who can kill you.
>>
>>18118365
It's all true.

All of it.
>>
>>18119635
The idea that so many others are having such a shit time while perhaps you and I sleep well in peace and comfort in itself is a horrible reality regardless of the meta...
>>
>>18119588
Invert all this stuff and you have what I believe. God is real. Purpose is unique and lovingly crafted. Unique one life only one reality only. Ect, ect
>>
>>18119130

They also like to use narcissism in order to program and divide people. Back then it was done with Hitler and his speeches, today it is done with lyrics and music.

The Beatles are the spiritual successors of Hitler. Just like him they are a product of the occult elite.
>>
>>18119641

Not really. The majority of people is doing fine.

The Internet is just a magnifying glass and because we are addicted to bad news we get the impression that the world is getting worse.

But back then the world was even more fucked up.
>>
dimethyltryptamine trips are probably the farthest you can go with your mind
>>
>>18119692
you've clearly never heard of dipropyltryptamine or MK-801
>>
>>18118880
>>18118904
read the OP and what this thread is about. thank you
>>
>>18119060
>fact
>>
>>18119296
muh nigga
>>
>>18119618
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain
read the first sentence you lazy bastard
>>
>>18118406

So the world was created after I was created?
>>
>>18119130
do you or anyone else have any reliable sources on monarch programming? I'd like to look into it.
>>
We have a collective subconcience where our animalistic urges reside. But society teaches us how to live, speak, feel, dress, what to like and dislake etc so we lost tpuch with it. We are being indoctrinated by the media and government.

Media tells us what to wear, they say which clothes and what style is in fashion. They tell us how to look, what "cool" words to use. The government keeps us in line with fines, punishment if we go out of line, thus we must do what we are told.

Social media has made us fake events and auch for likes, we have 100s of friends we barely speak to or see offline, we edit our pictures to look good.

We have a certain "area" of free space which we can freely move around in, but if we go out of line we will have to face the concequences.

Underneath all this bullshit is our animalistic behaviour, our i stinct, the way we truly are. But its tucked away as we try to distance ourself further and further away from the animal inside us.

We mask it with deodorant or parfume, nice clothes. We also shave and eat packaged food. We are losing touch more and more each day with our true self and being.
>>
>>18120173
>We are losing touch more and more each day with our true self and being.
You mean you and a lot of other cunts are.
Not all of us continue how we are 'supposed' to.
>>
>>18118678
look up the kabbaa or "black cube of saturn" almost every religion worships it.
>>
>>18120173
so we should act instinctively like cavemen? acting on every emotion we feel no matter the consequence?

Because that is our primitive side; our emotions. Our logical side is the new age part of our brains.

Our rational selves are able to think with foresight yet they are always fighting with our emotional subconscious. This is why a lot of the time you here people experience this duality where they want something but know they should do something else.

Regarding what you said about the media telling us what to wear and social media likes etc. The reason a lot of people want to wear cool clothes or get lots of likes is in fact based on our animalistic urges. Specifically the need to fit in or be appreciated by others. But when you think about it what purpose does that really have? Do you really need these likes from random strangers on the internet? How does that benefit you other then feeding your unnecessary ego.
>>
>>18118365
No , not like caveman but more like ourselves. No shame for what we want to do. So we can be who we want to be without having to worry about being judged by others. We shouldnt worry so much about the consequenses as we should worry about the experience itself.

Not just emotions, also previous and future experiences. I agree that we can not forget our rational thoughts. But there is a middle way, you know.

I agree that fitting in is part of our animalistic behaviour. But this is about trivial unnessecary stuff like looks or being funny. Not the same as fitting in to like be benificient for your species.

We dont need to feed the ego with fake stuff as facebook likes. But we feel wanted, needed and loved even if its all meaningless.

>>18120173
I used "we" as a general for modernday normies.
>>
>>18118369
You are literally retarded.
>>
>>18118517

you got take into account as human progress scientifically, the ones who take is as their goal in life to advance spiritual have being doing so since the advancement of science. This means the creation of tools since Neanderthals is equal or less or more as the advancement of spirituality. There are probably actual wizards on this earth for a very long time. Im guessing these wizards pop up at extremely high level meetings to keep the ''normals'' at check. Normals would be kings and queens / houses of x etc.
>>
>>18119130
Dude. The wikia on monarch programming has more schill than the bible. Although the concept itself is sound, being variously mislabeled as Stockholm variety. The illuminati association plus Mengele survives makes this more hilarious to read than an article on Scientology. I highly disagree with the split personality result and pain being the only path. The idea is readily presented in basic S&M, where some form of pain is applied interspersed with satisfaction from the M, ie the distinction is blurred between pleasure/pain. The resultant mind state after multiple bouts should be a subconscious trauma and conscientious addiction. Since S&M is all ways trust being crux, you can literally mentally and emotionally bound the person and have him/her consciously acknowledge it. However, how to go beyond mere 'association' stage and how to break and back to trust is a point of contention and something S&M avoids, as it's usually never agreed by the M party(Who wants to be completely tamed). Since this involves shaping the superego. More read on ego psychology.
>>
>>18119130
I feel that it's not so much the pain but more due anxiety and reflection, pain is a common means to an end yet most definitely must be replaced by something else at the second stage
>>
File: 870.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
870.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>18119130
Which category does Miley Cyrous and Ariana Grande fall into??Start out innocent and then turn them into full blown sluts once you accumulate a mass of young girls followers.
>>
>>18120278
I feel the same way. You can take it to extremes and become like an emotionless machine but I think its important to still appreciate your emotional side.

What I think is most important is that when you understand your emotions and the hows and whys of why you feel a certain way, it gives you more control over what you truly want to do in your life.
>>
>>18118406
>(you)
>>
>>18119130
>hey guys theres a movie where you can see concepts commonly appearing in conspiracy theories

Totally real. Holy shit guys this is real!
>>
>>18119210
>>18119514
>>18119605

Pathetic. You've obviously never known a schizophrenic personally (and I hope you never do).
>>
>>18119240
>every time you fuck someone, you're fucking yourself
>>
>>18120385
>implying that doesn't happen regardless
>>
>>18119166
It is entities created by your own subconcious, entirely unique in creation. In your head, however it is reflected by reality.
>>
File: tumblr_ls9l94BkWY1qzmx2ro1_250.gif (223KB, 220x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ls9l94BkWY1qzmx2ro1_250.gif
223KB, 220x320px
>>18120385
>>
Every 5 billion years life on earth is demolished and reborn anew and earth has really been around for hundreds of trillions of years.
The only traces of previous life beyond 5 billion years ago lies in "fictional" and "fantasy" literature.

[spoiler] donut steel, this theory is bullshit though because the sun would have already burned out [/spoiler]
>>
>>18120042
You do know what a theory is right? Or are you stupid? I mean then let's call this thread for what it is, "I mindlessly shoot out random bullshit and hope everyone here believes it". That seems like a better thread title.

No give me the reasoning why you believe this, and tell me what helps support it. Otherwise all you're relying on is belief, and in a way trying to create your own religion and convert other people to your way of thinking.
>>
>>18118367
Disregarding the first sentence but yes, though it isn't a theory, this is pretty much hell.
>>
I sometimes get this thought, like, what if everybody else around me can hear my thoughts, and I'm the only one who can't hear anybody else's, because I'm actually an alien or an artificial human, or whatever big fucking thought experiment, and all the others are just actors and observers.

Sometimes, when walking out on the street, I might scream real loud in my mind, and the guy walking ahead of me looks back, startled, though I'm pretty damn sure I didn't actually make a sound. Or, in the shopping line, I check out this chick standing ahead and think, "what a nice ass", and they immediately hurry to pull their shirt down, despite not even looking at me.

Like, what if everybody else in the world knows everything there is to know about me, my most embarrassing secrets, and I'm the only one who's completely clueless.

Shit's just like, what the fuck.
>>
>>18120585
Can confirm that I can't hear anyone else's.
Either we're both fucked or you're all good, mang.
>>
>>18118525
I think the satanism portion of those rings are for show. Like for inflicting more traumatic experiences on the people they wish to program. You should check out "Programmed to Kill" by David McGowan. Or just read this, which is a section of the book, but the book goes more into detail.

http://whale.to/b/pedophocracy.html
>>
>>18120285
Why? Did I say I believe that shit? No, it's the craziest "theories" you mong.
>>
>>18120453
>What is the craziest, scariest, mind-blowing theory known to man? Stuff which will make you lose your mind. Like The Matrix or the Truman Show.

It is very fucking obvious, that "theory" is not used as in a scientific context.
>>
>>18118367
>>18120562
Not really, it's a physical plain to fortify and strengthen the soul. You can do it ethereally/astrally but enduring pain here to understand love and compassion jump starts growth on higher dimensions.

But yeah it does kind of suck.
>>
>>18120738
of course an actor would say the same thing
>>
File: 1472624212263.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1472624212263.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>18120585
Lel I do that mindset sometimes. It's kinda' fun, when it's not completely horrifying.
>>
>>18118365
Existance itself is complete nonsense. It would make more sense, if nothing existed at all..
There didn't even have to be a sense to it then.
>>
>>18120585
>>18121272

I hate to break it to you, but you're actually muttering shit under your breath when you do that. That's why people get creeped out. You're just slightly dissociated when it happens so you don't realize.
>>
File: 1472930786140.jpg (103KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1472930786140.jpg
103KB, 800x585px
>>18121403
Well, one can never really disprove that, now can they? That's a perpetually moving goal post if ever I heard one. "What senses do we lack that we cannot see or hear another world all around us" Perhaps the very act of thinking produces *tiny* ripples in space/time that have consequences all around oneself, to the degree that even others can pick up on it on some level. Or else what would be the point of thinking? What is free will, if thought does not have any such effect on one's relationship with their environment whatsoever? That's a fun mindset to explore. "Do my thoughts create effects that even I wasn't aware of?"

"Am I giving off signals that I don't realize yet?"

I suppose that could apply to anyone. I can understand how people let themselves become dumb, if they're that shy about having thoughts in the first place.
>>
>>18118895
There is no tree without light, seems like a bigger point. And it's just receptors in your eyes that "see" this light. Reality is merely cones in your eyes processing light reflections, ie there is no reality. Light may be "god" Idk tbqh famalam
>>
>>18120173
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19VI5bmDUV8
>>
>>18118365
We think an empty vacuum is the lowest energy state of existence. But if there is another, lower-energy state below it, then our entire reality is thin ice over a frozen lake. Just one puncture would cause the whole thing to sink. An entirely new universe would radiate from the reality fracture point, known as a "vacuum metastability event".
>>
Goldilocks is the truth. Everything has to be just right. Balance is the key for everything, why? I simply do not know.
>>
>>18118927
deep (inside)
>>
>>18118365
The One-Electron Universe Theory in which every electron in existence were all the exact same electron, which travels back and forth in time to be every single electron.
>>
>>18118512
this is a very interesting interview thanks anon for the post
>>
So much /x/ in one thread. Something about this time of year just brings out the best.
>>
>>18119554
You would be oblivious to it though
>>
>>18121866
One of the best threads in a while.
>>
>>18118576
If the basilisk were evil then it would have to destroy itself
>>
>>18121403

If that were true, people would react more directly and go like, "What was that/what the fuck did you just say?" or so on, instead of not even giving a glare.
>>
meme magic
>>
>>18118487
What if they also have a forum?
>That happens to be happening
>>
File: le erick faec 2.jpg (75KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
le erick faec 2.jpg
75KB, 380x380px
>>18120585
me everyday fuuuuck
>>
>>
>>18119221

Check out some RD Laing, m8.
>>
>>18118895

>For instance, take a look at sight. You say, "I see the tree". But there really is no seer seeing the tree. There is just sight happening.

There can't be sight without a seer.

This thread is largely fucking stupid and reinforces my belief that people aren't worth talking to because they're too fucking stupid to grasp an iota of what I perceive and understand.

You all want something mind blowing? I will wreck your worlds. You will never sleep soundly again.

Look at your fingers. Imagine if your fingers could "think". Imagine if they looked at each other and thought they're all individual, unique beings.

That is what you are. You're a finger. You're a tiny piece of a whole which has deluded itself into believing it is separate from everything around it.

Oh, you think I'm just making shit up. Trying to be deep. No fuckers, I'm dead serious. You just don't see the whole picture. The shadows writhing behind the thin veil of reality.

Fuck, how do I even put it in words you'll understand? I could talk of the perception of time as a 0+1 dimension falsifying your understanding of reality. You don't even understand what I just fucking wrote, did you? How could I hope to make you see then?

A better picture. Imagine an octopus putting on a puppet show. It's got socks on each tentacle. Each puppet actually thinks it's alive and separate from the others. And then the octopus takes off the socks and they're all tentacles again, all part of the same octopus.
>>
>>18123364
see
>>18120666
>>
>>18123364
>This thread is largely fucking stupid and reinforces my belief that people aren't worth talking to because they're too fucking stupid

>You're a tiny piece of a whole which has deluded itself into believing it is separate from everything around it.

Joke its con you m8
>>
>>18118367
I start to believe that this is hell\purgatory ,and getting more sure as the days pass..
>>
>>18120585
Yup

>>18123333
Same
It just 'works'
>>
>>18123417
Case in point, I used to work at this warehouse on a dingy assembly line packaging mirror extenders for Trucks. The owner of the company would bring in a group of mentally impaired individuals for minor tasks, sitting in a group round a table, so they can earn pocket money while at the same time getting shit done without having to pay full wage. One of the group were a man with swollen lips incapable of proper speech.

A particular day a couple co-workers and I went to McRonalds for lunch, where mentioned young man were working at the time. A surprise to me, I never realized that the impaired were still utilized in this way. Whatever the case, he were the day janitor that day, sweeping up and keeping the lobby clean. Nobody paid him any attention. His demeanor were sweet, there was a grace about him that can easily be missed. I were starring at him without realizing it I suppose, I thought I were being sneaky, I had only wanted to see what he were doing. What stood out to me, just prior to what I'm about to mention, were that after putting the broom in the closet and closing the door he gave the door several gentle pats. He noticed me then, we locked eyes, and I heard him 'project', 'stop starring at me'.
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 250x250px
>>18118706
>churches destroy spirituality
>>
>>18118365
saturn moon matrix. Saturn is a giant antenna, broadcasting a false reality, that gets amplified by the moon and traps us in this to controll us

another version says that when we die, the whore of babylon, in form of someone we know an trust, tries to get us into the light (lucifer, the lightbringer, morningstar, associated with saturn [here it is talked about a lot of satanic symbols and gods and stuff http://boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18104827/hidden-saturnismsatanism]). the reason is they want to feed of our emotions and energy, but to do so they have to trap us in the saturn matrix. but since they cant force us to be incarnated in this reality they try to trick us at the moment of death into entering that matrix. our minds and memories gets errased at the moon facility and then trapped into saturn matrix where we are now
>>
>>18118487
i did a thread about exactly that stuff some time, it derailed occasionally but you should find a lot of it here >>18104827
>>
>>18118724
so what is sincerity to you?
>>
File: The iron stove.png (362KB, 511x638px) Image search: [Google]
The iron stove.png
362KB, 511x638px
>>18118512
>unusually high IQ
>told his family he was chipped
Somehow I'm not convinced.
>>
>>18118512

>1:01:39

Summary please
>>
We are all god subjectively experiencing itself

Reality is based on perception not physical objectivity

World is so fucked up because we are so fucked up
>>
File: side of beef -1400.jpg (368KB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
side of beef -1400.jpg
368KB, 864x1296px
>>18119247
>recovered
That's nice anon.
I knew a guy who suffered the consequences of meth addiction, he told me all kinds of stories (his father being a vampire, doctors serving the devil, the land behind the looking glass). When I suggested a connection between these experiences and his past addiction, he seemed genuinely baffled, as if he never thought about it before.
>>
>>18120453
>I mindlessly shoot out random bullshit and hope everyone here believes it
But that describes every thread on /x/
>>
>>18118406
damn...
>>
>>18118512
yo how does someone 'turn up dead'...
>>
>>18118512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80t2cD1ePaE he a zombie
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 151x134px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 151x134px
>>18118365
Here's an idea I had that gives me a funny perspective on things.
Start by imagining nothing. Not outer space, not you in a void, but nothing at all.
Now imagine an object in that space, and try to imagine how large it is. You may think you know, if the object is something familiar to you, but without any sense of scale you really cannot say for certain. The object could be larger than the universe or smaller than an atom.
Thinking like this made me wonder if, in space, there really is any size limits on things.
It's like how people say, with the number of planets in the universe, there just must be some out there with life on them. Instead, I believe that there are nearly infinite universes that are smaller than the smallest things known to man, and without a doubt our universe is part of something on an infinitely larger scale.
>>
File: Shiva.jpg (168KB, 627x836px) Image search: [Google]
Shiva.jpg
168KB, 627x836px
>>18118365
Pretty much Advaita Vedanta/Trika Saivism aka Hinduism. My interpretation... God aka Heaven is what they call satcitananda existence consciousness bliss which is the only thing that exists. A singularity of consciousness were only bliss is experienced cause it is only focused on itself.

All existences are dreams and are caused by the consciousness looking outside itself were nothing exists so the only thing that could exist there is this consciousness so it projects manifesting existences that have no reality outside consciousness which is the only reality.
>>
>>18118397
Its just retarded nonsense.
>>
>>18119060
>the fact that consciousness is immaterial

It isn't at all. Every facet of consciousness and the elements that it's made up of can be traced to a function in the brain.

It's an illusion that you and your brain are different entities. You are the combined functions of your brain and nothing more.
>>
>>18119539
whaut dhe fauek
>>
>>18118490
Yeah, I expected some mong to say this. Grow up, you fucking moron.
>>
File: 1473112997455.jpg (202KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473112997455.jpg
202KB, 720x720px
humanity. they are gods who sleep off there godhood. nothing good comes from sleeping gods.
>>
>>18118367
I've thought about this.
That the moment when you die is actually the moment you fully and truthfully realized you've actually been dead. If you end up in a circumstance where you die before you were supposed to, you restart. The only way to get out is to live the full thing making all the right choices and die properly.
>>
>>18119130
Ever heard of MKUltra?
It's not a theory, by the way.

If knowing about this doesn't make you lose all conceivable trust in the powers that be, if it doesn't immediately tell you there's something huge and sinister going on behind the scenes, and that there is a behind the scene at all, then you are only proof that MK Ultra was effective.
>>
>>18123364
I get what you say about time, but not the fingers. You mean we are made up of a single universal consciousness and only our bodies divide us?
I accept that I am a part of this universe and that to whatever extent the universe is a part of me, but I believe I maintain a level of autonomy and independence in my mind
>>
>>18124446
is there any evidence they succeeded though? like i didnt research it yet but how far did they come? as far as i know they were just drugging people with stuff, and hoped they wouldnt resist because of that in telling the truth. so basically they went as far as trying to create a truthserum.

also you dont need about knowing MK ultra to know how dark it gets. thats even like the more harmless stuff among the conspiracies.

“All through my life I've had this strange unaccountable feeling that something was going on in the world, something big, even sinister, and no one would tell me what it was."
"No," said the old man, "that's just perfectly normal paranoia. Everyone in the Universe has that.” - Douglas Adams (A hitchhikers guide to the galaxy)
>>
>>18124291
Do you think this infinitely larger scale world makes any more sense?
That in the "real" reality there is some meaning?
I like to think that, but I'm afraid it would make even less sense.
Like some advanced alien race simulated our entire universe in the hope that one of us, or one of the potential alien races in our universe, figured out the meaning of life.
But then the closest anyone gets is advancing technology to the point where they can simulate an entire universe, within their own simulated universe, in the hope that some simulated life form that evolves may one day find the true meaning of reality.
Just like looking down a mirror when you have one behind you, you only ever see yourself, no matter how far you go.
Layer after layer, each simulated universe would die without ever fulfilling its purpose, making the same mistakes and decisions that its creators did.
Kinda sad in a beautiful way
>>
>>18124327
I would class myself as a materialist but pretending like you or anyone knows 100% what consciousness is is dumb
>>
>>18118640
this
>>
File: 1472246102188.png (2MB, 2400x1594px) Image search: [Google]
1472246102188.png
2MB, 2400x1594px
aliens has hidden secret crystal inside earth.
the crystal codes our future.
14. marts 1879, Einstein is born.
the alien crystals codes him.
August 9, 1945 mushroom cloud
sends a coded message to all higher
intelligent beings. here is a newborn,
many alien species fight over this earth
aliens are inside earth in underground
bunkers, working together with humans.
aliens knows about nibiru and the faith
of humanity,!!! nibiru is being hidden behind
chemtrails.
there is no sun anylonger.
soon many different alien races will come here
some will be taken to other worlds
some will be saved before nibiru
but you will only be saved if you have
the rare Blood of the Gods.
the rest of you will die, youre not importen,
this was all
now we all wait for nibiru only the
choosen ones will know were to contact
our old family, of pleiadians, andromedans, lyrans,etc etc etc killy to kurt, you name it.
i feel sorry for all you that has to stay!
greetings the pleiadian,!
>>
File: 1473437586977.jpg (85KB, 540x568px) Image search: [Google]
1473437586977.jpg
85KB, 540x568px
>>18118640

>mfw my names john
>>
>>18118367
We are in the post-rapture.
Jesus said he would return in the life times of his apostles and did.

We are the descendants of the left behind.
>>
We are in the universe.
Planets live inside the moon.
A rocket ship can go to space.
A rocket ship can go to the moon.
>>
>>18120285
get off this board
>>
>>18124495
I didn't mean to imply parallel universes or alternate realities. I was just saying that while subatomic particles are unimaginably small, there isn't any reason why entire universes can't exist in a piece of space that is unimaginably smaller than a subatomic particle or a Planck length
>>
>>18118576
You're going to be punished forever by the basilisk.

Even death can't save you from it.
>>
When I tried finding answers about how everything works I always come across the same paradox about creation and how it never started or even ended.

So my idea is that the universe created itself to create it and so on because it's very nature is infinite but maybe that's because the infinite hasn't grown enough to be able to patch these paradoxes or maybe we lack understanding or both but the thing I do believe is that the universe itself can examine these paradoxes itself.

TLDR: Paradoxes are plot holes that the universe has made to justify it's nature.
>>
File: 1473680742968.jpg (49KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1473680742968.jpg
49KB, 480x454px
>>18118365

Every conspiracy is true, you're the last one left, and everyone is out to get you.
>>
File: 1472991881718.jpg (7KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1472991881718.jpg
7KB, 249x249px
>>18125425
>>
File: 1473557578071.jpg (40KB, 823x549px) Image search: [Google]
1473557578071.jpg
40KB, 823x549px
>>18120285
>>
>>18123451

That's one of the scariest theories I've seen here. Will definitely research that.

What happens if you don't step into the light?
Who built this antenna?
>>
A recourring theme with alot of my psycheadelic trips is that meaning is meaningless, life is one big game and you can either play dumb and lose or play smart and win. Anything that is some sort of explanation is just a coping mechanism so you can push forward and survive. Survival of the fittest.
>>
>>18125376

They can't. Do you even know how fucking small Planck length is? It is not just smaller than a particle. A particle compared to it is like our entire galaxy to our planet.

But good luck finding those hidden universes.
>>
>>18125578
That was the point with my example about the object in a void of nothing. You can think of the universe as that object in a void, and with nothing to give it scale size has no meaning. Without context you could not say that our universe is not smaller than a Planck length.
>>
>>18118755
Huh?
>>
That PK is real. Think about it, magick obviously has a similar source and effect, why wouldn't PK be real? Also reality is an inexplicable construct that can be warped or changed.
>>
You are God. Everything you experience/perceive is a reflection of yourself. When you die, this all goes away, for eternity. You or no one else has any proof that I'm wrong. You're mission is not to die, or you shall perish forever, a fate worse than any Hell you can imagine.
>>
>>18125680
How does one not die? Or am I, as God, only in perception of my own peredigms?
>>
>>18125695
If I knew that I would tell you. I don't have the answers. All I know is that you're stuck in your own mind and you can make anything you want happen. This is all a figment of your imagination. You are everything, Satan comes from within you too.
>>
>>18119618
You are more likely the imagined delusions of a random cloud of gas in the universe which spontaneously gained consciousness, than you are your real self. This is because if the universe is infinite, there are infinitely more organized clouds of conscious gas than there are copies of you.
>>
>>18125701
I hope I made OP lose his mind. Never got a reply to that last one. That shit will actually drive you insane.
>>
Infinity by itself is a scary concept.

Do you realize how long infinity is? You can't possibly grasp it. Nobody can, What if that's reality? Just infinity, experiencing itself. Every possible outcome happening, and will happen. "You" will live infinite lives, as infinite people, aliens, monsters, in infinite realities. There is no end. There is no "other people", the shape of a brain is shaped in such a way that time itself gets "stuck" inside it and can't be part of the rest of time. It gets cut off. Why? Because it's a possibility, and if anything is a possibility, it will happen in an infinite timeline.

That being said, everything is possible, and everything will happen in every order. You know what that means? If this theory is true, then right now, it is entirely possible there is a tall, black, hunched over shape right behind you. Watching you. When you turn your head, it vanishes, only to return when you think you're safe. If infinity is going to happen, then there are infinite timelines, in fact, that this is the case. Anything and everything scary that you can think of, and things millions of times worse, will happen, because everything has to happen, in infinity.

Perhaps this is why computers cannot ever simulate infinity. Because to do so, they would have to create another universe. But what if a computer were able to simulate infinity? It's possible, so maybe it will happen.

Infinity is fucked up.
>>
This was not a good thread to be in while I was that high on dissociatives
>>
>>18124471
I have thought of it, not as fingers on a hand, but as twigs on the branch of a tree. We are all connected to the tree, but are of different branches. Still trying to figure out what the branches signify, I'm guessing people with similar personalities or ways of thinking come from the same branch.
>>
>>18126129
Your mom's a branch.
>>
>>18125399
what paradox?
>>
>>18125886
it is basic solipcism
>>
>>18125962
>everything must happen in infinity meme
>>
>>18125376
I get you, but I went off on a tangent as I was typing out the reply.
And fyi there are reasons why universes couldn't exist that are smaller than the Planck length
>>18125520
Just because it's scary doesn't make it worthy of research
>>
>>18118365
Time crystals
>>
Man you guys are weak.

Matter is made chiefly of nothing.

On the atomic scale, you are practically not there.
>>
>>18126228

If you could remove the emptiness inside atoms and compress all particles of humanity, humanity could fit inside a sugar cube.
>>
>>18118701
This anon gets it.

The funny thing is, once you find out what the despair code actually is and what it is for, it's not at all difficult to undertake or believe.
>>
>>18118365

I know it's not much compared to most of the other theories here, but i believe we're one of a multiverse, abs when you have a dream where you know you have no clue where you are, but you go where you need/want to go, you're just viewing yourself in another universe
>>
>>18124502
>dumb

Are you arguing that there is an experience that cannot be traced to a function of the brain?

Because it can, every single experience.

Please describe an experience that cannot be attributed to a function in the brain.

Nothing of yourself survives the destruction of the brain. I'm not saying that we'll experience nothing ever again, but that whatever follows death will be the doing of a different source of consciousness and nothing of the previous can carry over.
>>
>>18126561
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_problem_of_consciousness
>>
>>18125680
>>18125695

Don't worry. We will not die.

Immortality will arrive in 2030-2050.

Just don't get yourself fucking killed until then or you will literally miss the most amazing future imaginable.
>>
>>18126561
Here's a question, in regards to this statement:

>whatever follows death will be the doing of a different source of consciousness and nothing of the previous can carry over.

Can the doing of your brain before death have any effect on which different source of consciousness you experience after death?
>>
>>18126597
This is interesting but doesn't really counter my initial statement that the brain is essentially a machine that cleverly combines many complex functions that compose the consciousness.

The strongest evidence of this, can be demonstrated when survivors of head trauma display extreme changes to taste and personality traits sometimes even going as far as alter perceptions and senses.
>>
>>18118898
Recursion is some kind of real in high level programming languages.
>>
>>18118432
And I've done it three times and can say the opposite, or that my friends that attached too much significance to it were druggie want to be new age hippies. Obnoxious really.
But my trips were all quiet profound. To me anyway, on a personal level.
>>
>>18119054
so who eats us, drinks our ballsack juice and shang tsungs our soul? It would explain the ill treatment I guess
>>
>>18119221
Maybe the actual languages semantics are not deep enough.
>>
>>18119247
>I R NOGGER

yeah haha no
>>
>>18126639
I think we agree on materialism, mate. I'm just saying, that there is a lot about consciousness we still need to figure out.
>>
>>18120450
you cant prove anything is trillions of years old
>>
I had one a few months ago that freaked me out and has sort of resurfaced after reading this thread. It relies on a few premises though. It's also not a conspiracy theory, it's an existential logical deduction
First, we must accept that our brains are literally just fleshy computers and there's no such thing as the soul as an external entity. You have to take a materialist outlook. This half-solves the mind-body problem (the half it doesn't solve is the supposed existence of free-will)
The second premise is that the universe is infinitely large and will exist forever. This means that every possibility will eventually be realised somewhere in the universe

Put these together and what do you get? Immortality of the worst kind
An infinite universe and a bran/existence that's literally just a biological computer means that the neurological connections that make up your consciousness at the moment before you die will eventually be recreated somewhere else, potentially beforehand even (time is literally irrelevant here)

So right as you die, you'll wake up on some weird planet in a new body. You'll still have all your memories, and maybe some more on top of that, but pretty much everything else will be different. And most importantly, you'll have no control over your new existence
Someone mentioned roko's basilisk above... yeah, that could be the state you come back in - a consciousness in a vat that exists solely to be tortured
If that's not scary, I don't know what is

tldr; don't kill yourself, because there's no telling what could happen afterwards. At leastwhile you're alive, existence is fairly predictable
>>
>>18126639
I ran yesterday be able to isolate electric signals but to say "that and nothing else is memory" is pretty premature, since on a more fundamental basis we don't understand, nor can we reproduce , what's going on.
>>
>>18118471
You sound like a raging boner atheist. Im not religious but the creation theory isnt mind blowing at all, and its not scary either. Crazy might be the only attribute to it.
>>
>>18126639
In addition, a spiritualist may counter your point with this analogy:
The brain is a car and the consciousness the driver. If you suffer a head trauma the "car" may be damaged, affecting the driver's ability to drive as he did before, i.e. the person may undergo the changes in brain function you described. But, the driver, is still unharmed and only impaired by the physical state of the brain.
That's one way of looking at it at least.
>>
>>18126751
You've made some pretty bold assumptions there bud
>>
>>18126787
Oh yeah?
Other than the initial 2 premises, which I admitted, what else?
>>
>>18124964
Greetings friend please leave asap!
>>
>>18126768
I ran yesterday = I mean we can
Wew
>>
>>18126800
A universe infinite in time and space
I know you admitted them, but they are extremely unlikely to the point of approaching impossible
The immortality of infinite reincarnations won't happen, hopefully
>>
>>18123364
>>18123406
rekt
>>
>>18126778
That analogy is only effective at communicating the premise of a soul but doesn't in any way offer sound reasoning for how it could possibly be truth.

If the analogy reflected deduction then the car would be the body and the driver the brain. There is no trace or perceivable evidence of an "inner perceiver" beyond the faculties of the brain.

Simply saying it's possible because we haven't proved it impossible is daft.
>>
Satan is trapped in Saturn
>>
are you ready??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sCuLRc2Vvk
>>
>>18119588
And here I am living in the universe where the craziest thing I've done is look at some gore and CP. All of these eternal possibilities, and I haven't even killed or raped. Fuck
>>
>>18123364
Well, you don't have the slightest bit of evidence for this, do you? Real evidence suggests we are all individuals.
>>
File: 1454477823587.jpg (22KB, 523x523px) Image search: [Google]
1454477823587.jpg
22KB, 523x523px
>>18123364
>This thread is largely fucking stupid and reinforces my belief that people aren't worth talking to because they're too fucking stupid to grasp an iota of what I perceive and understand.
>You all want something mind blowing? I will wreck your worlds. You will never sleep soundly again.

10/10 copypastable dank meme material, bro
>>
ITT: dude but THINK about it *smokes weed* like... what if it's in your MIND???
>>
Why can't we remember anything from the first few years of our lives? What are THEY hiding?
>>
>>18124446
>>18124494
MKultra was a program attempting to help severely abused children recover.

it had some successes and some failures.

the general program was one of using drugs and rapid-learning techniques to evoke memory of the purpose of existence which is forgot through trauma.

the material for MKultra is literally on youtube and you can use it on yourself.

the NSA and CIA and blacker agencies are unsung hero's, who toil in the dark for all humanity, taking unimaginable burdens on themselves without any hope of ever being so much as thanked for their sacrifice; they're selfless servants of all mankind who are content to be considered as evil henchmen - and yes, they are willing to do evil so that the rest of us don't have to.
>>
>>18127355

Speak for yourself faggot. I'm highly gifted and remember fucking everything. Unfortunately.
>>
File: 1473085193299.jpg (20KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1473085193299.jpg
20KB, 240x320px
>>18127741
The sky and the cosmos are one

the sky and the cosmos are one

the sky and the cosmos are one
>>
JFK didn't exist. He was a hoax created by the hallow earth dinosaur mafia.
>>
So i have a pet theory about sandy hook. It was faked... By a mysterious group of do gooders. The goal was to make the american populace arm itself. Any takers?
>>
>>18118365
that no conspiracy theories are real and this is the way life just is.
>>
>>18128675
Well, what is hidden by the night will be revealed at dawn. Look at MK ultra, op Paperclip, and the movement of cocaine from the south. These were all "conspiracy theories" at some point .Shiiiiit, there is a reason the powers that be want to lock up the internet.
>>
>>18128675

>conspiracy theories aren't real

Masons aren't real too, right?
>>
>>18118365
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0NrLIQFtN8
>>
>>18118532
I tried to read it but I'm so dumb I can't understand it at all.

Even knowing about it means that you're obligated to bring it into existence and if you fail to achieve that it can retroactively punish you?

I'm not clever and this is confusing me.
>>
>>18120562
oh, boo hoo
>>
>>18125171
That sounds really boring
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 1440x1415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1440x1415px
>>18118640
Jesus Christ my name is John........
>>
>>18129160
Don't worry, if you don't understand it or don't care it can't hurt you.
>>
>>18126436
How heavy would that sugarcube be
>>
Solipsism.

Refute this.
>>
>>18118432
>>18118443

to improve the trip you have to take high dosages and keep your eyes shut. After that idk
There are people out there who are very calloused to drugs.
>>
>>18127479
>the NSA and CIA and blacker agencies are unsung hero's, who toil in the dark for all humanity, taking unimaginable burdens on themselves without any hope of ever being so much as thanked for their sacrifice; they're selfless servants of all mankind who are content to be considered as evil henchmen - and yes, they are willing to do evil so that the rest of us don't have to.

Thank you for your co-operation! Your IP address has been selected for a special presentation. Watch for your mail for a little letter containing a special sampler of MKULTRA products.
>>
>>18132231
We'll have to wait until you're dead. Unless it's some sort of reality that you created and will exist when you're gone. That would be weird.
>>
File: 1473455552890.png (622KB, 510x512px) Image search: [Google]
1473455552890.png
622KB, 510x512px
>>18132730
Can confirm, MKULTRA samplers are top notch, real high quality. Would recommend to friends and senpai.
>>
File: 1472891233217.jpg (47KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472891233217.jpg
47KB, 800x640px
>>18125395
If Roko's Basilisk was a design that had as much efficacy as Roko fear it has, then I'd already be working on it. Since it's such a strategically weak concept, logic demands that I put my attention elsewhere. Even a machine intelligence as perfectly predictable as Roko would understand this; it's programming would demand it assist in me in any endeavor capable of discovering a more strategically potent configuration than Roko's "assist xor punish" paradigm.

See what I did there? It's infinite recursion. Machine intelligences can't do that.
>>
>>18123437
*religion
>>
>>18118576
Sooo, the demiurge?
>>
>>18127479
>unsung heroes
>heroes
It sure takes a fucking hero to hide behind thick wall of lies and to traumatize human beings. Let's all take a moment to acknowledge those who have given their lives to fuck with peoples' lives in secrecy. You must be CIA or NSA. Clueless in other words.
>>
>>18119166
Dude get help. Seriously.
>>
>>18118369
Don't listen to them, find some and find out for yourself
>>
File: P7CgtJE.jpg (948KB, 3087x1358px) Image search: [Google]
P7CgtJE.jpg
948KB, 3087x1358px
Fucking Blindness
>>
>>18133532
Iron sharpens iron
>>
>>18132120
Well about half the weight would come from your mom
>>
>>18132807
One of the features of a super intelligence is by definition it would be far more capable of determining a 'more strategically potent configuration' than both yourself and all of humanity combined. The logic behind the punishment is the concept of negative omission, which is that if you have the knowledge and capability to do so but choose not to then you are responsible. And thus the intelligence would see your lack of assistance as neglect and hold you responsible for the potential lives it could have saved.
>>
>>18127479
I don't know how you can hear about any of their secret interventions in foreign countries and think they're a force for good.
>>
>>18118365
Whole universe is just a simulation, but the ones who created this simulation isn't some alien civilization, but us, humans. In real world, all of the stars have already burned out and all that's left are slowly evaporating black holes, power stations that collect this minuscule energy and super-efficient computers that simulate our "reality", albeit at much slower speed, to conserve energy.
>>
>>18123412
It's called self fulfilling prophecy
>>
People are just animals and the only reason they think about abstract and meaningful shit with sentiments and emotion is because it's a necessary step in evolution between being a mindless savage and a soulless logical science thing. Love and happiness and sadness are essentially just better versions of pain and pleasure for getting us through life, and worse versions of logic and reason. It's just the shitty middle ground between the past and the future, despite seeming to be our reality and what makes life worth living.
>>
>>18118898
>>18126650
both retards
>>
>>18133534
Still settling into a new mindset with this whole thing, seriously reconsidered my priorities. My brother even feels the same, we've been talking about it. Now I'm applying that filter of "what else am I missing? " a lot more.
>>
>>18118487
>which rules the earth with their secret signs, symbols and mind control
Isn't this kind of like that sigil stuff? Not exactly unheard of or alien
>>
>>18119210
I kiiiind of agree, but there are clearly some schizos who really, really need help and can't function on their own.

My theory is that some people are born with a hyper-awareness of other dimensions. Some only have it slightly and simply have good intuition, but others get it full-blown and see crazy shit all the time. Since we live in a society that has a specific, fixed idea of reality, these people aren't able to get the proper help and understanding to truly know themselves and their abilities, so they either get medication that turns off that part of their minds of they really do go fucking nuts, since they don't have the ethical means to process what is happening.

I feel I'm lucky in that I'm only slightly schizo. It is extremely rare for auditory/visual hallucinations to occur on their own around me, and I feel like I did enough research when this started a few years ago to figure out how to control my mind. Now, the schizo-stuff is almost like a switch. If I really want to see/hear shit, I can let my mind wander over there but for the most part, I choose not to. Others don't have this privilege, and they're the ones that really do lose their shit and go crazy.
>>
>>18123248
this desu

I scoffed at it during the ebola-chan episode, but after reflecting over the year in politics as well as reviewing the Kuk mythology the whole thing is uncanny. If multi-dimensional entities are really a thing, it makes sense they would choose to manifest in the internet as the internet is the centerpiece of all culture now.
>>
>>18124291
>Start by imagining nothing

That's an even crazier idea, 'cause when you think about it, none of us have the ability to actually comprehend what nothing is. All we have ever known is existence, never the opposite. This is what I love about self-proclaimed atheists who insist that there is nothing after death. If you ask them to describe what that nothingness is, the best they can do is "all black" but that is also an impossibility, as observing an all black void is still evidence that you are able to process that what you see is black. Hence, you are still existing.

I can't pretend for a second that I know how any of this works and came to be, but I know for sure that nothingness is incomprehensible, and therefore nothing to worry about it.
>>
File: pepealderson.jpg (265KB, 1170x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepealderson.jpg
265KB, 1170x900px
>>18126027
I haven't even smoked weed yet and my day is already ruined. Gonna be another night of going out with friends and making meaningless small talk while I pretend that I'm not growing more and more convinced that they aren't real and this is all some sort of sick illusion.
>>
>>18118721
>duckduckgo.com
fuck you
>>
File: Image101.jpg (69KB, 720x545px) Image search: [Google]
Image101.jpg
69KB, 720x545px
>>18135382
Even nothing is something, Atreyu.
>>
>>18135423
No it isn't. It's nothing.
>>
>>18135429
so what is nothing to you then? an empty space? even in that phrasing, there is still a space to observe.

seriously, try your best right now to describe what you think nothing is. you won't be able to do it, as it is impossible
>>
>>18118365

I've seen DMT mentioned a few times and I think there's a basic misunderstanding here.

The people who talk about life-altering experiences, shit like talking to otherworldly beings and whatnot, these are people who meditate, who do yoga, who basically buy into spiritual things and think that psychedelic experiences are a way to tap into that world.

If you're not open to that or are already skeptical and think it's all bullshit, you won't have that kind of experience, you're already closed off to it. You might still have a good time, but you won't "open your third eye" or anything like that.

Hell, if you believe in that kind of thing, I'd encourage Anons here to think about yoga, specifically Kundalini Yoga, you can go on long way with just that and meditation.
>>
>>18118365
NASA uses thunderstorms to cover up space battles. they have an invisible fleep of spaceships above the earths atmosphere. Theyve been there since 2001. Aliens were the ones who did 9/11.
>>
>>18135442
Finally, something in this thread that make sense
>>
>>18119448
Can't stand that bitch
>>
>>18121866
Schools started, keep newfaggotry to a minimum.
>>
>>18135433

This. I've never done DMT, but I have practiced meditation almost daily for the last 5 years. It can be a trip, and Kundalini Yoga is intense as hell. Opening your third eye can be a life-changing experience and if you do eventually experiment with a drug that produces hallucinations, damn. Let's just say that you better be prepared for what you'll go through, it can fuck you up if you have demons.
>>
I heard microsoft has a virtual reality system that is closely tied to its dynamics nav software. Uses the accountability of resources. Its out of this world. Supposedly its ran by educators so this might be some virtual reality.
>>
>>18135396
Nice pepe
>>
>>18124356
disco . milf.
>>
>>18135550
Wingdings is that some sort of prophecy, inside joke, a deux et machina, or some journey to unfold?
>>
>>18135315
thats cool you can control your schizophrenia
>>
>>18135508
Fuck you up only during the trip most of the time, you eventually get better
>>
>>18118724
#Jesus Christ is the truth and light and cornerstone to my life
>>
>>18118365
It involves several tech companies. there are top employees that are missing. If you do research online there are a lot of date gaps. nobody knows why. And there are feds in their upper managament. Some say something happened and these feds are like supervisors keeping these oligarchs in house arrest environment so as not to mess up stocks.
>>
>>18119131
elaborate?
>>
>>18118365
Time is an inaccurate measure of lifespan.
>>
>>18120585
I used to think this in middle school, it comes back once in a while
>>
>>18135508

Joe Rogan, is that you?
>>
File: Parama Siva.jpg (15KB, 262x261px) Image search: [Google]
Parama Siva.jpg
15KB, 262x261px
>>18135508
Sound like me but its been 16 years. Around 10 technically 9 9 1/2 years shit got real... Example experienced a full blown kundalini awakening September 5, 2000 and experienced SadaSiva Tattva which is the second highest reality you can experience besides the Sakti Tattva which is the experience of Parama Siva when reality goes by by and only infinite bliss remains. The highest enlightenment in my tradition is Turyatita the permanent version of Isvara Tattva and Ive literally experienced a state higher.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.