[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, guys, so something really, really weird has been happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 1327405092418.png (329KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
1327405092418.png
329KB, 840x840px
Okay, guys, so something really, really weird has been happening with my cousin (and I guess me) in the last few months. I'd like to stress that a lot of the circumstances, though a little strange, could still be explained, I'm sure. My cousin, her family, and I have been under a lot of stress. Maybe something like this has even happened before, I don't know.

We both live in an exceedingly rural area of northern New York State. She lives a little north of me in a village called Talbot Falls. Talbot Falls isn't really a place you go to on purpose. It's one of those groups of houses that may or may not have a fire hall, or a community center, or a library. People say if you blink, you'll have already passed through it. The most remarkable things are the 45 mile per hour speed zones that seem to stretch on endlessly for no purpose. Just a handful of renovated farmhouses and falling down barns.

So, in a way, it's not really where you'd expect to meet your nightmares incarnate, which is kind of what has been happening.
>>
The cousin of mine who lives out in Talbot Falls, probably a twenty minute drive from where I live, has been a close friend of mine since childhood. We basically treat each other as sisters. I call her kids my niece and nephew, and visit them probably every day. At the time the incidents started happening (probably early May?) my cousin had just given birth to her newborn daughter. This meant I spent a lot of time with her older child, Camren. To give you some perspective, Cam's pretty serious, and smarter than a lot of adults in the area. His greatest interest this summer has been dinosaurs, so there's been a lot of digging in his mom and dad's back lawn.

But, in a way, I guess it was his interests in finding bones from days of pig roasts past in the back yard was kind of how this whole thing got started. It was really strange, because I remember it being a pretty hot day (the weather had been pretty cool) when it happened.

I was chilling on the patio, keeping an eye on Cam, who decided to play in the play set that morning. And he came up to me carrying the most adorable plush rabbit I had ever seen. It was dressed in a little pinafore over a dress patterned with strawberries and hat of the same material. And, shockingly enough, it was completely clean.

To be clear, he'd never really been out of my sight. The backyard borders on some woods that abut other people's yards, though, and I was worried he'd somehow managed to escape my watch and take something from another kid. It definitely wasn't something that his parent's would have gotten him, since he was strictly interested in dinosaurs at the moment.

But Cam has never been a kid who would take something from another child. So, I was a little more puzzled than alarmed when I saw him trotting up to me, carrying the rabbit, which was nearly the size of himself. I think I said something to the effect of "uh, hey buddy, that's a real pretty doll, where'd you get it."
>>
"The doll lady." He says. "She's a friend of my mommy's, and she gave this to me to take care of for her."Noooope nope nope nope. this sent of warning alarms in my head, but I forced myself not to panic right away, since small children have a vague way of explaining things, anyway. So, I put on a smile and asked him where he met her, since I hadn't seen her.

He points back to the playset and says "She waits for me in the tower castle" For those who have never seen an American-style play set, it usually comes equipped with a wooden tower you can climb up, and a slide you can go down. At the top, there's a little alcove you can hide and play in. And it would have been really easy not to see someone, hiding out of sight, waiting to play with Cam.
>>
Nope. Nope, nope nope nope nope. Not letting Cam know I was freaking out to my very core, I tell him it's snack time, and get him inside quick. Once I had gotten him sitting down and watching Adventure time, I called his dad (Corey), not wanting to tell my cousin Katie just yet. As Corey's cell rang, I quickly went through the rest of the rooms. Since it's a single-story ranch style house, there aren't too many places a person could hide. It seemed undisturbed and unoccupied, though I had spent most of the morning outdoors with Cam, and it would have been impossible to tell.

As I peek back into the living room to check on Cam (still happily nomming on banana bread and watching cartoons), Corey picks up. Trying not to let my voice shake, or god forbid start crying, I give him the run down of the situation. The fact I hadn't seen anyone with Cam, or anyone at all besides the two of us, freaked me out even more. The thought that someone might still be there was even worse.

But the description I give Corey doesn't ring any bells. Apparently Katie knows literally no-one in the area. Corey, who's a state trooper, knows enough about the area to be concerned and tells me he's coming out to stop by and that I should lock up in the meanwhile.

Maybe he was listening, or maybe I was freaking out enough for Cam to catch on, but as I'm locking the front door, he says "If you're worried about the doll lady, you don't have to be. She already lives here- she's downstairs."
>>
This seems interesting enough OP, keep going
>>
K I'm going to have to be gone for quite a while, hopefully I'll get back to tell you about her before the thread is gone
>>
As I'm taking this in, trying not to show Cam how terrified I am I hear a noise from the basement.
This isn't exactly what I wanted but I figure I have to check out what he's telling me, so I put him back in front of the T.V with the rabbit and head downstairs.

I hate that basement staircase, it's dingy and creaky. Anyway I get to the bottom of the stairs and open the door, get on the floor, do the dinosaur when lo-and-behold a skellingktum pops out.
>>
Bumping for interest. Tbh recently I've been thinking about stories of homeless taking up residence in other people's houses so this is somma that good shit
>>
>>18118233
>tfw op doesn't use a trip
>>
Brb
>>
File: 1441066941643.png (691KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441066941643.png
691KB, 1920x1080px
Spider Bump
>>
>be an adult with children
>actually being scared of what you perceive to be supernatural
>>
Hi, everyone, I'm back, sorry for the long wait. As someone pointed out, I should be using a tripcode, so I went and figured out how to do that. Anyway, onwards.

At Cam's last statement, the only thing I could think of was: Fuck. I had not even thought about checking the basement. Have you ever been so afraid, you feel your whole body go cold? Yep, that's what happened to me then, while I asked if the lady was in the basement right then, and keep my eye on the door the whole time he responds.

"Probably. She likes to take a rest during the day. She only comes out to play if I'm playing." Cue internal screaming forever.

"Okay bud." I said, in a forced casualness. "Well, I'm just going to check up on her, then. See if she's doing alright." I had expected him to fess up at this point, admit that he'd found the rabbit somehow else, and he'd just been making up the whole thing. Instead, he just kind of frowns at me.

"Maybe you shouldn't? She doesn't like it if you bother her while she's resting. She gets angry." I was less and less certain of anything at this point. So I just kind of jokingly sing, "Okaayy, Cam, I'm just going to go noooow." But Cam didn't say anything in response, just kept silently watching me as I approached the basement door.

So at this point, I'm 80% certain this is an imaginary friend, or some crazy hobo lady squatting in my cousin's basement.

I grabbed the handle to basement door, and threw it open. The windows to the basement are pretty spacious, and even without turning on the light, it's pretty easy to see what's down there. And so far, all I saw was the washing and drying machines, humming and whirring away, an empty laundry basket sitting atop the folding table nearby.

But as I went down the wooden steps, I became aware of another sound which had my chest tightening in fear, making me scramble down the rest of the way. It had been the sound of something dragging a plastic bag, then falling heavily. Just beneath the stairs.
>>
I couldn't turn around soon enough. Each extra move I had to make before I could face the imminent danger seemed to take eons.
And when I did, a long, loud stream of terrified expletives (super not proud of that btw) exited my mouth as I set eyes on what had made the sound.

It was a small woman. She was slumped on the ground against a set of metal shelves. Her head was down and turned to the side, and her legs were kind of folded but at awkward angles, like her knees had buckled from fear. A plastic bag, half full of mangled baby toys, which had been on the shelf presumably before she had fallen, rested partially on her head and partially on her shoulder.

Not 100% sure what I said at this point- probably something stupid and along the lines of "who the hell are you, bitch, and what did you do to my nephew?!" blah blah blah hysterical screaming.

Well, my shouting didn't really seem to get her attention, but it did get Corey's who'd just come into the house and practically jumped down the stairs. Just to illustrate how genuine my fear was, and how real Corey's response to me was, he had even carried his service piece in with him, hand on the butt, before he circled around in front of me and saw what I was looking at.
>>
I can already tell its fake
>>
>>18120280
>tfw you will never get traumatized by mentally challenged babysitter
>>
For probably a few minutes, Corey did nothing but stand there- I could see his pulse jumping in his neck, and I could hear him trying to control his breathing. And then, his posture relaxed, his hand came away from his belt, and he turned to regard me. "Jesus fucking Christ, I hate that fucking thing." He muttered. It took a long time for him to explain to me that the woman I was looking at wasn't a woman at all. She was a doll. A lifesized, incredibly lifelike doll. Yep, folks, that's right. A doll.

Can you tell she's fake? I couldn't when I saw her for the first time. Maybe I'm just bad at recognizing living humans, but I was certain she was a real, unconscious woman when I saw her.
>>
Pic isn't mine, as you can tell, but just to show you how lifelike she really is. Because she's on that sort of scale, if not better.
>>
Apparently, Katie's grandfather, who was a dollmaker of some renown quite some time ago, had devoted the last few years of his life creating her. She had been delivered to Katie after his passing, with a letter asking Katie to take care of "Dolores". "Dolores" was still sitting, slumped against the shelves- as we watched, the momentum which must have carried her to the floor caused her to fall the rest of the way down, so she was resting placidly on her side. Let me reiterate- there was nothing about her which was "doll-like", except perhaps her stillness. The fluidity of her body, the natural motion of her arms and legs all bespoke bones, joints, muscle, and flesh. Looking at her sent my skin into goosebumps with the sense of "wrongness". Seeing how terrified I was of her, Corey laughs, reaches down, and hauls the thing up by her armpits, setting her heavily back onto the shelf.

Though being "heavier than a dead preacher", Corey assures me you can tell she isn't real, and tells me to touch her. Yeah, that's the very last thing I want to do. But he goes on to explain how her hair is real hair (yes I know), but her skin is just hyper-realistic silicone. Despite being made "from the bones out", if you touch her, you can tell she isn't real. It takes about 20 minutes to convince me to touch 'Dolores". And when I do, a shudder goes through me, like if you accidentally put your hand on a live rat.

I had grabbed her hand, and when I did, I could immediately feel the bones in her hand grinding from the pressure I was putting on her. Looking at her, I could feel the sensation of unreality slipping over me. I swear I could see her breath moving her hair, though at the time I told myself it was just the dryer vent, or even Corey's breath.

When I let go, Corey gently explains she was created because Katie's mom had suffered a stillbirth. Apparently, Katie was meant to be a twin, and this was what "Dolores" would have looked like if she had grown up.
>>
I'm interested to see where this goes, keep going OP.
>>
please continue the story that takes the longest time in human history to tell
>>
>>18120597
It's people like you that make me quit 4chan. I'd tell these huge stories that so many people liked, and then there'd be assholes like you. If the pace someone takes telling a story displeases you, please just shut the fuck up and find something else to do rather than complain. In fact, why don't you write a story? Something that you like, and see how fast you can keep up the pace. Some people actually have jobs, relationships, and lives. And whining little self entitled shitbags who have nothing better to do than sit at their Doritos encrusted desk, waiting for their mom to deliver them hot pockets shouldn't get a say. You shouldn't even get a life.
>>
>>18117998
oo spooky
>>
why the fuck am i reading this almost 2 in the night when im afraid of dolls?
shit it seriously feels like
im not gonig to type what i was going to say because it fealt like
ok fuck ill just stop...
>>
>>18121456
somebody call the bully police this shit needs professional attention
>>
Are you there OP?
>>
File: crpydoll.jpg (6KB, 188x239px) Image search: [Google]
crpydoll.jpg
6KB, 188x239px
>>18121626
they're watching you anon. they know you know
>>
>>18121798
yeah i bet, i locked the door im currently in because of weird feeling and weird sounds outside
im probably not sleeping untill dawn
>>
>>18121685
what else could possibly happen? corey comes home and fills the doll with cum?
>>
Well, bumpity bump, bump, in the night, from under the stairs.
>>
great story op, keep going pls
>>
Bet you one of the adults has been preserving the actual twin somehow
>>
>>18123459
Plot twist: The twin's ashes are inside of the doll.
>>
>>18121456

At least you actually CAN speak your mind here instead of having to fake-play-along on the shit horror threads on reddit. So maybe that's where you fucking belong. Maybe contribute something useful here instead of losing your shit over nothing.
>>
doloreeeEES, wooOOOoo, where are yOUUUU?

bump for the rabbit is the villain and the doll dolores is a red herring
>>
What if the doll killed OP?

>>18122004

>corey comes home and fills the doll with cum?

I laughed way too hard at this.
>>
File: 1472792681103.jpg (36KB, 1044x932px) Image search: [Google]
1472792681103.jpg
36KB, 1044x932px
>>18117998
>Okay, guys, so something really, really weird has been happening with my cousin

>tfw you settin' in for a good true story and OP disappoints.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.