[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's throw science out the window for a moment. What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: Consciousness.jpg (723KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
Consciousness.jpg
723KB, 864x648px
Let's throw science out the window for a moment.

What do you want heaven to be? What do you think it could be?

Strumming a harp on a cloud doesn't appeal to me. I'd love like a sci-fi scenario, maybe doing experiments in consciousness and souls. I'd like to live in some facility (like in The Thing).

Remember, science not necessary.
>>
>>18117022
>What I want heaven to be

Heaven already is, welcome to it.
Smell the roses, buddy.
>>
>>18117022
heaven is whatever you want it to be
>>
>>18117022
reincarnation based on how morally you lived, ideally. the earth is too beautiful to pass up imo, i've concluded one lifetime for me isn't enough.
>>
>>18117022
>Let's throw science out the window for a moment.

No thanks.
>>
I want to be with the guy I love. That's it.
>>
>>18117022

Something you don't have to die to get to. A place where people love and accept not only you but everyone, yet everyone is still respected individually. No sickness, no death, no judgment. Everyone has what they need forever.
>>
These are all pretty much correct. I like to think of the heavens as the various dimensional planes, all leading up to the Source/Godhead/All, or Highest Heaven. I've also called this God plane The Greatest Geometry. All the varying planes that come from this Original, Infinite God plane and are within and through dimensional nesting/limiting, all are limited from their nest dimension. In each dimension lives entities, life or beings that come out from the woodwork persay of the plane they live on. Higher dimensional beings are angels, demons, gods, I've come to love the term self transforming machine elf myself to describe any being in any dimension. We live in the 3+1 dimension (3 dimensions of space and 1 dimension of time). Scientists actually say that next closest "up" stable dimensional configuration would be 4 dimensions of space and 2 dimensions of time, making 4 dimensional entities naturally experience time in both directions (at once?). Scientists call Higher dimensions Bulk space, or the Bulk.

Also, I have reason to believe that there are possibly more dimensions than just space and time, some perhaps "reachable" in the near Higher dimensions, or heavens.

Also, all entities are in effect autonomous finger puppets of the gods, the entities living in the Above dimensions, aspects of them come to life. Imagine dunking your fingers into a fishtank? Possibly.

Anyways the concepts of heavens are cool. I also believe in inner heavens, as in the buddhist concept of heaven being a state of being.
>>
>>18117022
Pleiadians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9HtZFb_VtM
>>
>>18117022
Heaven is where God resides. How to get there is told you in the New Testament.
>>
>>18119185
Please consider not using dimension that way, ever again.
>>
>>18117022
i want heaven to be a ceremony in which you are granted your own universe to be the god of
>>
>>18117022
Heaven to me would be a constant trial. I want to have purpose. If I was always given an adventure, a goal, and it was one I could accomplish but would have to work to improve on I would be happy.
>>
>>18117022
You proceed to what's basically a character sheet in a game. You will be reborn in a new world, and you've points to consciously spend points to change you or the world. You can pick and chose whether you'll be reborn as joe schmo the 1920's shoemaker or Trog'Dorr the acid breathing slayer of worlds.

Points are gained throughout life for being a good person in accordance with justice as the main principle - everyone can do what they want with themselves, but your right to swing your fist freely ends where my nose begins, basically.
>>
>>18117022
Not throwing science and progress out the window like a fucking barbarian.We have died a billion times over just to get right here, right now. Everything we have, even the most basic of things, shares it's roots in empirical observation.

Science?

It's the god-damned imperative.
>>
>>18117703
Wrong, this is hell.
>>
>>18123274
For you.
>>
File: 1450059292570.jpg (60KB, 720x248px) Image search: [Google]
1450059292570.jpg
60KB, 720x248px
>>18117022
>Let's throw science out the window for a moment.
>>
>>18123282
>>18123274

For everyone good. this is hell, shitty people with no imagination think it's bliss.
>>
It loops you in a constant cycle or state of pure bliss. For example, you wake up one day, win the lottery, get your dream girl, make your father proud etc... Then the next day starts.
>>
File: KBdVv6Y.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
KBdVv6Y.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>18117022
Ummmm, what do you mean by heaven?
>>
File: 1473387800122.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1473387800122.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>18123296

> AiG
> Answers in Genesis

A-anon...
>>
I want to dream forever. Moving from one dream to the other, each in its own world that makes no sense. Have plenty of adventures and make incredible discoveries
>>
>>18117022

rebirth homie.

when we die our energy returned to the earth only to be redistributed into future life.

the cycle goes on.
>>
I want to be with people that died in history

Having conversations with them while chilling

Hopefully float around anywhere on Earth I want as well
>>
>>18124070
>completely unable to understand the image
>ellipsis unironically
r-reddit...
>>
City paved with alchemical gold. Getting to talk to Jesus.
>>
There's actually scientific explanation for God and Heaven and Satan or Devils or demons or whatever you want to call them. You can actually go into the Realms where you can see them if you progressed into a high level of astral projection. However the first level is the area of the Dead and that alone is enough to scare the shit out of you. You will know that you're there when you hear random words being said with random voice. If you would like to do this. As you fall asleep make sure the room is perfectly quiet and perfectly dark and make sure you're not overly tired but can fall asleep within the next 20 minutes. Then close your eyes and begin to start to fall asleep as you relax listen listen for any sounds that you could hear all you have to do is listen do not think just listen. As you fall asleep you will hear them. Beware and this realm demons can attack you and make you have false Awakenings. If you listen closely try to distinguish what each person is saying they are going to sound like random words at first but as you listen they will start to make sense. Trust me. Look into astral projection the akashic records out of body experiences. All of these things can be explained scientifically if you would like to know more join Facebook group holy order of the truth Church.
>>
File: Jesus.png (830KB, 511x740px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
830KB, 511x740px
a realm where i can keep smoking weed and never stop being high, only reaching more and more into the eternal bliss with every toke.
the ability to transform my any thought into a realm to explore, as well as to utilize creations of others to create realms to play games in [death note, hxh, you know, anime heaven] and also an infinite number of pretty girls who just want to suck my ass eat my shit and impregnate them so that i have even more to play with.

also, the ability to view the journeys of souls recorded onto diamonds so that i can direct/control their journeys and provide them with the infinite bliss that i possess.

and a fairy that can connect my realm to an other at my desire and transform reality around us, as well as travel through time.
>>
File: received_1230187927013942.jpg (48KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
received_1230187927013942.jpg
48KB, 960x540px
18117022 (OP) #
Heaven is where God resides. How to get there is told you in the New Testament.

I have seen the place where God resides and I have identified it as the Rosetta nebula
>>
>>18117703
Fuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkk
>>
>>18124947

> and also an infinite number of pretty girls who just want to suck my ass eat my shit and impregnate them so that i have even more to play with.

You get down to the nitty-gritty...

...I appreciate that!
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1024x1117px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1024x1117px
This is the only heaven I can visualize
>>
>>18124947
also, the ability to read and converse with everyone's minds in all realities simultaneously as well as to monitor and control all particles waves and fields so that i can align all consciousness and physical realities in the most optimal path possible.
>>
>>18124959
i mean, what else are angels for?
>>
>>18117022

God of my own universe.
>>
If heaven is just an eternal blissfulness where you just feel happiness all the time - that would suck because you could no longer function as a human being. You could no longer feel anger, or pain, or anything that makes you you, you would just be some drugged up spiritual ghost thing with no thought or control. You lose your identity and just exist for the sake of existing.

If heaven allows you to keep some parts of what makes you human - that would also suck because you would have to live for eternity and eventually you would just get bored or tired of it, but you wouldn't be able to escape at all if you tried. You would be forced to continue to exist and maintain consciousness for infinity and you would run out of things to talk about or things to do.

The best heaven would be some sort of middle ground where you have mainly pleasurable experiences but are allowed some room for pain and growth and allowed to be human. But it would have to be only temporary, since living forever would equally suck.

The more I think about it the more I think the ideal afterlife would be just extra time on earth.
>>
>>18117022
I can only tell you exist, and I don't know if you would understand even if I told you. You're just gonna have to wait and see.
>>
>>18125015

Perhaps you could get some sort of "reset button." Where you could essentially experience/think/talk about things for the first-time an infinite number of times.
>>
children for me to fuck without going to jail (5 years old ~ 10 years old), food, internet etc...
>>
>>18124978
>>18125039

Looks like you've got competition!

...I'm more refined, truly... I just want one wife... to cleave unto...

...virginal and perfect... of age, however...

Know personal restraint and know etheric momentum!
>>
>>18125058
yeah but i have more to keep my children busy than just my weiner, we'd all work together to help keep the universe in order.
[and use the beast behind all perceptions to give people soulmates and hook up their psychic links at random, like playing with an operators switchboard.]
>>
>>18117022
Reincarnation where you remember a little bit more each time.

Would be sad if I couldn't ever find wife though.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.