[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT near death experience accounts and visions of the afterl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: afterlife2.jpg (171KB, 2048x1406px) Image search: [Google]
afterlife2.jpg
171KB, 2048x1406px
ITT near death experience accounts and visions of the afterlife.

>“He said that I've gone as far as I can, and if I go any further, I won't be able to turn back,” she said. “But I felt I didn't want to turn back, because it was so beautiful. It was just incredible, because, for the first time, all the pain had gone. All the discomfort had gone. All the fear was gone. I just felt so incredible. And I felt as though I was enveloped in this feeling of just love. Unconditional love.”

http://www.today.com/health/i-crossed-over-survivors-near-death-experiences-share-afterlife-stories-t12841

Has anyone experienced this first hand?
>>
File: 1473524896449.jpg (110KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
1473524896449.jpg
110KB, 600x378px
>>18116333
Yep.

Basically the same thing and it was fucking terrifying. Imagine living your whole life not believing in the paranormal. Take copious amounts of drugs and read all sorts of spirituality shit, philosophy, hermeticism.

> people just afraid of dying, they make up fantastical stories to feel better.

Then it hits you, lying in your bed ans feeling your heartbeat go crazy for no other reason other than something is connecting with you. Or you are connecting with it.

Cue lights, indescribable colours, travelling beyond light speed to such a point everything then lacks relative distance to eachother and the universe turns into a dot behind you. And that was only rhe journey. The destination I could not describe, but felt the same feeling that if u went any further you would never come back.

I had to come back to remind all you cunts to stop taking things so seriously, reality isn't real and spend time loving instead if hating, not to a point were people feed off you. But to a point that your love reminds them that love is the only real thing you can hold onto. Everything else will fade.
>>
>>18116430
Cool. What do you think made you experience that?

>The destination I could not describe
Difficult question, could you try?
>>
File: 1473220109064.jpg (546KB, 1600x1211px) Image search: [Google]
1473220109064.jpg
546KB, 1600x1211px
>>18116445
>>18116445
As I said, too much drugs. I had a problem with my heart and was drifting in and out of consciousness and started hallucinating and going in and out of consciousness. Was a hardcore atheist then.

Didnt feel right after that and had a terrible fear if death. Stopped most drugs except weed and occasional lsd and dmt trip. They were experiences unto themselves that mimic the effect of losing yourself.

Anyway, lying bed I had a sort of panic attack, didnt freak out but thought it was the end. Like an lsd trip but no excuse and heartbeat was dropping and rising, like constantly being jump scared.

As I said I accepted it and didnt fight, and my focus shifted on easing my body for what I thought was a peaceful corpse. In focusing the pressures in my body the rush of blood seemed to dissipate and turned into a charging of the body that was sort of escaping up from my feet ro my head and out, felt like a seizure and it was then you almost vibrate yourself out of reality. The visions are as I mentioned earlier and similar kn psychedelic breakthroughs and ego death.

It was ineffable and fantastical, I would never tell anyone else unless I was sure they had a similar experience and always pass it off as a flare of the brain and body. But the truth is it felt more real than any thing, reality broke and shook away and you were off so fast you went past light to a place that made thw universe like a dot. All light, mirrored and crystal looking structures rhat morphed and molded into eachother like some fourth dimensional kaleidoscope, you dont learn everything, you remember everything, what yiu are and why you're here. Then you sense the source when you see where everything flows from and you stop, and know when you look yiu won't return, I felt humbled and terrified for essentially fucking with my body and soul and begged to be returned to live a good life knowing it will be for a reason in the long term, and good.
>>
>>18116966
Interesting. Thanks for sharing
>>
Hopefully we go to where we want to go,
last thing I want is redemption.
>>
>>18117123
I would like that also.
>>
God is amazing, i wad depressed for years on end until I mustered the hope to ask for God's Love and Forgiveness.

I was in the desert and I was crying because I honestly thought that my creator Hated me!!
At that moment, he told me, "I love you" His voice was magical, fullfilling, heart warming, completing and pleasureful at a soul level.

I honestly felt a physical "tugging" on my heart when I audibly heard his three words to me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.