[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a fear of the end of humanity Not the way in which I die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pillow_catbug_okay_2D_design.jpg (139KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pillow_catbug_okay_2D_design.jpg
139KB, 300x300px
I have a fear of the end of humanity
Not the way in which I die
My fear is the way in which all die
I could give theories of the end of humanity? which may occur within 100-1000 years (also enter theories of instant death)

I think I need to go to a psychologist.
>>
>>18114612
You're just afraid of dying, anon. Nothing wrong with that. A psychologist might be able to really help you!
>>
>>18114676
Sorry, I'm new in 4chan, some boards know where they could help me?
>>
>>18114612
I often think about how awful it would be if we just did ourselves in, on the whole.

Whether it's just us, or all that's around us, too. I don't know if the other hominids and the like ever really asked for a nuclear bath, you know? All that time spent toiling and suffering, learning, smiling, crying, reproducing... Poof. Settle. Silence.
>somber

But... I think that may be vaguely natural to worry about. In the general sense. I'd also recommend some down time with a psychologist. You could have some intrusive thoughts going on there.
>>
>>18114807
It happens lately, with news that I discover or find
by mistake
Examples: gamma-ray bursts, black holes, asteroids and now a thing about the Higgs boson (the subject of vacuum)

All could be real (I mean we could spend) except the last, which is a theory (but now terrifies me)
I really believe need help, took months with this fear inside me, I get distracted out on the streets to walk or do any idiocy, but when I came home the fear comes back, it is as if to leave and never return.

I think this is not going according to the board
Could you pass me one in which to make my questions as to my fears or simple questions?
>>
>>18114909
I honestly wouldn't know what board to point you towards...

/b/ has a resident psychologist (I think), but, that's /b/... and it's never punctual, because it's /b/...
>>
nothing sweetens the deal more than bee and puppycat ceasing to exist
>>
>>18114934
>I laughed
>there are probably many reasons why
>but I'm laughing and part of me is vaguely questioning why this is funny

>my absurdist is showing
>stop playing to my suit
>you madman
>>
>>18114612
If the end were really to come, Anon, then there's just nothing you can do about it. Just worry about the things you can control and ride the tiger.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.