[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what do you think about TROMP incident? I want to read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: _91052250_tromp.jpg (35KB, 560x688px) Image search: [Google]
_91052250_tromp.jpg
35KB, 560x688px
So, what do you think about TROMP incident?
I want to read your speculations
>>
>>18114337
>I want to read your speculations
Well, it must be something that people that don't provide context for their threads are into. I've never heard of it, which will probably elicit a "GOOGLE IT!!" comment by OP -- so additionally I'm guessing it's a topic for rude folk. That OP assumes everyone on Earth knows what he's talking about adds another layer of lameness to it all. So in the end it's an "IDK, don't care" topic for me.

That's all I got at the moment OP.
>>
>>18114337
I'm a faggot and don't know what this is, enlighten me?
>>
>>18114351
>TROMP incident
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-order/car-of-missing-melbourne-couple-mark-and-jacoba-tromp-involved-in-bizarre-incident/news-story/5f18743f72629c6001d7650c7f2a33aa

here you go i dun googly'd it fur ya
>>
Or we could talk about the article... cunt.
>>
>>18114337
>Melbourne
That'd be it. He's just fleeing the biggest shithole in Australia. Must be sick of the Sudanese carjackers and publicly funded LGBTBBQ penis-tucking classes in schools.
>>
OP. the truth is that this incident has never provided the truth. Perhaps it's a psychotic episode, or perhaps not.
>>
Incredibly fucked up. None of them can explain what happened?
>>
Dude that's crazy. Nigga said he was being followed
>>
>>18115365
Seems fucked up that his entire family was in on it though. They were all "malnurished"
>>
Kind of strange. And why did the one daughter separate from the other?
>>
>>18114337
who is this sexy little man? I wanna suck the shit and cummies from his holes.
>>
>>18118281
Why did they all separate from each other? They all did and seemed to go different directions from each other
>>
>>18118289
Yeah, it's weird. One can understand if the father lost the plot and they all tagged along to humor him. But they're all acting crazy, and yet the son is like no everything's fine, just a bit of day-to-day stress, and he was with them at first. Odd story so far.
>>
>>18118306
It definitely seems like the father is the crazy one, but he seems to have at least convinced the mother that things aren't right, and at least one of the daughters is committed to the act. I don't buy that Mike's phone was thrown out of his own free will either.

I'm hoping for an official statement from the family other than "COME HOME PL0X"
>>
>>18114431
he liked to tromp around in a field and died because of it
>>
>>18119091
Because it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
>>
Mass hysteria? Ergot? Some other kind of environmental poisoning?
>>
>>18119941
From the looks of the house I'm guessing the dad screwed someone over in a big way. The mom seems to have figured it out at some point.
>>
>>18121838
>Drumpf
Woah I totally hate him now.
>>
>>18121838
>.15 shekels have been deposited into (You)r account
>>
>>18114337
Something the family had ate or drank together that had toxins in it that caused madness would be the most logical explanation.
>>
>>18122554
Nah, there's more to it. The one son knew right of the bat that it was crazy, and judging from the actions of the daughters they caught on pretty quick that it wasn't anything serious, just seriously crazy.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.