[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well how does it feel knowing you are NOTHING, /x/? You are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: Pleiades_large.jpg (2MB, 4877x3515px) Image search: [Google]
Pleiades_large.jpg
2MB, 4877x3515px
Well how does it feel knowing you are NOTHING, /x/?

You are but a GERM compared to the vast natures of galaxies that are out there and advanced civilizations that have evolved past our primitive ways.

You are a fucking piece of shit NOTHING, a BLINK in time. This especially goes out to all you edgy sociopathic fuckheads out there. Yeah, go fuck yourself retards.

Anyway, like I said, you're fucking nothing but an after thought of one my first farts as a baby. You are literally nothing and the aliens hate you for being a disgusting piece of shit.

Die.

Pic related: your fucking parents star system you bastard mother earth
>>
>>18114268
Lmao
>when the bullying gets to you
>>
>>18114270

reality sinking in yet? you will be cosmic dust before you know it. dont blink faggot
>>
>>18114273
I calmly await my destiny as dust.
You, on the other hand, need therapy.
>>
>>18114283

you're a complacent moron, no surprise. maybe like, you're like the one, who like, needs therapy, maaaannnnnn???
>>
File: Sirius.jpg (369KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sirius.jpg
369KB, 1920x1080px
>>18114268
Something like that yeah.

Why are you so upset though? The parents do not hate their children as you claim.
>>
>>18114268
upset someone made fun of you?
>>
File: size.png (27KB, 675x332px) Image search: [Google]
size.png
27KB, 675x332px
>>18114268
size doesnt matter bro
>>
>>18114285
Lmao x2
>when bullying hits x2
>>
We don't know what's out there. We base our vision of the world based on our planet. Most of the species are pretty similar on earth, but on a different planet with different atmosphere EVERYTHING could be different. There is probably HeavenLike worlds out there and Hell beyond your imagination.
>>
I am the centre of the universe
The wind of time is blowing through me
And it's all moving relative to me
It's all a figment of my mind
In a world that I designed
>>
>>18114270
Why are humans bullied so bad? What did we do
>>
>>18114268
I think it's time to take your meds.
>>
>>18114365
Idk honestly. I think it could be a construct of society in regards to the petty "bullying". It's not necessarily anyone's fault, truly. Could be the need to feel superior, as many people do. Could be repressed emotions from family issues or issues from work/school/whatever.
Ultimately, as OP is a fine example, humanity as a whole are violent. Always resotring to any means to inflict pain for superiority. Humans are fucking whack and that's ultimately why I am calmly awaiting transcendence into the dust of creation as is all our fates, apparently.
:^)
>>
I'm everything.
>>
>>18114445
Swag
>>
>>18114430

kys sooner than later thx
>>
THIS SOME FUCKING HARDCORE SHIT MAN XDDD GONNA SHOW MY BROS TO PISS THEM OFF LATER XDDDDDD!!!!!!!
>>
>>18114268
I'm not /x/, but I'm definitely not nothing. I'm also not claiming that I'm speaking to a nothing, o great something.

Galaxies are on an entirely different scope than talking meat, whose existence is permitted due to the chance occurrence of chiral molecules and other particular sets of states, including the fact that a one (1) Earth was present to entail and suffer from the meat's existence.

But it is definitely not beyond us to try to understand this. We've done better before. We're not one giant hivemind- many good thoughts and programs go to die and are often never recovered. Unsung. Lying inbetween the foundations of their offspring, their progenitors, their heirs. Their successive iterations.

And, why would it matter if we were nothing? If we could have been said to not exist? The entire universe could have been said not to exist. Your form of thinking is obviously mired in human habits, and limited due to the reliance on arbitrary hard limits and lack of integrity.

You think the dirt was made to suit the puddle.

It's not even about the dirt, or the puddle.

You're just upset, and slightly pulling an RP. You're as dumb as dirt, meat. And that's not even what you'd be encouraged to get hung up on.
>>
>>18114268
so are you tho
¯_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>18114555
My sheckles :'^(
>>
>>18114585

Of all our "greatness" we have achieved, we still are mere mortals who serve masters whose intents are nothing but to live for as long as they can and control us along the way.

It is about the dirt and the puddle. We're the dirt and they are the puddle. They oppress us for their technology and to extend their lifespans.

For what? So some old alien fuck can sit on throne somewhere while systems like Sirius can die in civil wars that are unheard of to us?

So we can be eaten like, as you called me, meat by some spooky reptile fagaloid?

I would hope there is more happiness and enlightenment hippy shit out there than bad things, and by the looks of it, there isn't.

Just slaves, war, death. The only thing we have to show for is the natural state of planets/galaxies/universes, but even then those are tampered with beyond our comprehension to suit our masters.

I guess we're all here to just live it and make the best of it, but as far as our existence goes as humans on Earth, yeah we are meatbags. Not even all the accomplishments in the world can make up for the death and destruction we cause throughout the millions of years. For what? So one person somewhere could be happy? Not worth it.

We will look back at these times as the darkest, for man only cares for his own self while children die.
>>
>>18114268
>You are literally nothing and the aliens hate you for being a disgusting piece of shit.

Yet God made me unique and loves me as his own.
>>
File: Explosions.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Explosions.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
Let's take a little walk down """Everything's an Explosion Road""" and investigate that philosophy.

Incidentally, we can empirical measure the "ness" of a person, by using physics to model what would happen if you subtracted them from existence. In physics, subtracting matter from an area is exactly equal to adding an equal amount of anit-matter in exactly all those locations. The resulting reaction would be a release of energy, usually in the form of gamma radiation. (Frequencies of Electromagnetic Radiation, EMF.)

One gram of anti-matter added to its component matter has about the explosive force of 43 kilotons of TNT. The average human weights 80.7kg. So we're talking in the range of 274.3 megatons of explosive force, by just removing one human from existence. This is orders higher than the most explosive nuclear warhead on record.

If every human on Earth were to be removed from existence, the resulting release of energy would be enough to knock Earth out of orbit.

1 =/= 0 no matter what system of scale you use.
>>
>>18114651

yeah he sure loved to kill your ancestors on the daily
>>
>>18114632
>we are the dirgt and they are the puddle

So let me get this straight. We mold those who control us? That doesn't sound like something you were trying to say.

I don't particularly care about the affairs of others. A system exists, and you exist within it. You can always make do- what else would you have yourself do, anyways? There's nothing you can do that can't be predicted, interpreted, reflected upon, or even mused about.

We're meat, because we are actually, legitmiately meat. Not food.

Flesh.

Thinking, living colonies of self-assembling molecules that have done some interesting things over the time that they have had to be present on this very particular part of Sol.

You don't know what's out there. You can't possibly know everything, unless you do, and then if you do... you would have the knowledge to respond and act in ways that better serve your contemporary understanding of things (which would be everything- what would the universe do, but itself?).

>slaves, war, death
Old news. Masters are old news. Entropy is old news. Literally, entropy is old news. Our death and destruction is no greater than the felling of a bean sprout by a carpenter ant, when you consider whole galaxies colliding into one another.

And nothing has ever said that we will not make something in our image. It's not that hard to see how close we are to mimicking not the nature of other animals, but ourselves, in something that isn't of flesh (entirely). Passion goes a long way, and the countless things we've done for several rationalized reasons is but a longer list.
>>
>>18114268
>babbys first existential crisis
>>
>>18114655
They weren't our ancestors.

They were yours.
>>
>>18114662

You're a good human. Just mind your own business and obey.
>>
>>18114707
I don't think that I'm going to obey that statement. I'll mind what I am wont to, and that can't be entirely defined by the textbook definition for "human being".

You may be fucked on that part.
>>
File: 1423411319088.png (98KB, 736x438px) Image search: [Google]
1423411319088.png
98KB, 736x438px
Give me your fucking stuff OP. You're dust, you don't need it.
>>
>>18114268
because you feel little in your world
dosnt mean many men never felt great
or big,
were is youre fucking pride
man up, we arent as small as you compute
do you even get high
>>
>>18114268
I am not nothing. I am infinitesimal. I am so small it isn't worth the effort to count me. Yet I am infinitely more than nothing. The smallest number is still infinitely larger than zero.
>>
I AM nothing yet at the same time I AM everything. I AM that which is and I AM that which isn't. I AM
>>
Being nothing is the greatest freedom, anon.
>>
>>18114268
y-you too
>>
>>18114268
so you are too, dork
>>
>>18114268
fuck off, reddit faggot
>>
>>18114268

Remember this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBijAiO1VY
>>
>>18114268
>You are but a GERM
This asshole thinks micro-organisms are useless.
>>
>>18115409
Right tho?
>>
>there wuz more kangz in space than nigs on our earth
Kys
>>
This whole thread is trash wow
>>
File: heimskr.png (1MB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
heimskr.png
1MB, 600x1000px
>OP
>>
>>18114268
So what happend op ?
Usually people dont end up making these threads without something happening to them which caused the said thread
>>
>>18114268
Talk about edge
>>
>>18114268
You say I'm nothing, yet you try to prove it with things you can't even be sure of. We can't even be sure this grand universe you speak so highly of is even real.

There are only two things that you can be sure of as being real. Your experiences, and your thoughts. Your experiences may be based on something fake, but the experience itself is real. The screen I'm looking at may be an illusion, but I can say for certain that worries if seeing it, the process in my mind if perceiving it is entirely real. And of course my thoughts are real, the very act of thinking them proves this.

But everything else? A dream, possibly. Or a simulation is actually quite likely. It could all be any manner of illusion.

So why them should you base your sense of worth on something that you can't even know is real? Instead you should base it on what you know is real: your thoughts, your experience, and your self.

You're wrong. It makes perfect sense that I should care about myself, because I am the center if my universe.
>>
>>18117348
Ugh autocorrect.

Certain that he process of seeing it* (second paragraph)
>>
>>18114268
>Nothing
Clearly I am something if I am here and you are there.
>>
Fuck you. Fucking waste of sentience
>>
>>18117921
No, you can't waste sentience. That can be said to be an emergent property of the configurations present in most things that are said to have the quality of sentience, if not sapience. Even still, sentience is also not sapience, but sapience is part of sentience, and achieves and does more than being aware of light or wanting to find a mate. It helps you garner the intuitive process, so as to create fire.

He's a waste of materials and energy. Not absolutely nothing, but nothing good.
>>
There are many things bigger than us, yes, but we are bigger than many things as well, even though not by much.

Just like suns can destroy planets, and floods can destroy cities, we have the capacity to destroy colonies of insects with a single step, and we are composed of billions of atoms.

On the flipside, just as there are many things bigger than us when you compare, many things in size and quantity are bigger than those things you use to compare us. For every planet, there are stars, for every star, there are galaxies, for every galaxy, there is the universe. Even for the universe, with the multiverse theory, it could be completely dwarfed by literally countless universes, and who knows what's beyond that?

For all we know, every consivable thing has something bigger and greater than it. And combining that with your logic, everything is nothing, which we all know is impossible.
>>
Fuck you I am Everything.
>>
>>18114268
Humans are a miracle.
>>
File: 1466947972942.jpg (133KB, 579x746px) Image search: [Google]
1466947972942.jpg
133KB, 579x746px
Everything matters.
>>
>>18114268
I don't feel that bad actually, because I happen to be a state of matter that actively resists entropy and is able to perceive the vastness and beautiful complexity of eternity. Infinite fitting into 1700 cubic centimeters.
>>
>>18114268
It's too broad in scope for me to truly comprehend, so I just focus on living my brief little life.
>>
>>18114268
>how does it feel knowing you are nothing
Pretty good actually. Thanks for asking and reminding me of my nothingness.
>>
Everything comes from God. We are all pieces of God. Work with that.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.