[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone done any research on telekinetic abilities and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Has anyone done any research on telekinetic abilities and how to get them, I'm genuinely curious

Image unrelated
>>
File: Infinite_Reflection.jpg (80KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
Infinite_Reflection.jpg
80KB, 620x453px
I figured it out once, while a friend of my was having fun, stabbing a machete into the ground. I forgot what we were talking about, since I was in my own mind, thinking about fractal mathematics, when it dawned on me that there might be a way to set up a recursive wave. So of course I tried it, shifting everything to the left.

Friendo missed the dirt completely, and stabbed his machete straight through the nail of his toe, just clean through. It was horrifying. This triggered a series of events that ended up with us being attacked, straight up attacked by a group of homeless people wielding like rusty pipes and shit. I had to do my best to disarm the situation with a series of bluffs, acting, and pure bravado. I think a girl got raped in the process. Like, a few times. It was nuts.

Never again. At least, until I clear my subconscious out a little. The things that go on in there are not meant for the outside world, and I suspect that's true for most people. Be careful what you wish for, anon. The universe has a balance to it. If you insist on tweaking it to your liking, be *very* gentle, and aware of your surroundings whilst doing so.
>>
>>18111611
Care to elaborate more? Please IM DYING TO KNOW MORE
>>
I only ask because when I was little my moma (grandmother) use to do things no one could explain but would do it very rarely, what you said would explain why she would bearly ever do it.
>>
>>18111633
What kind of things?
>>
>>18111658
Well one time I remember the clearest I was playing with a bear trap I found in the woods (I was 5 and stupid) and I thought itd be a good idea to stick shit into it so i poked it with a stick but I guess she didnt see that it was a sitck so I poked it and it just stopped half way and she picked me up away from it, i didnt see it shut but I heard it
>>
>>18111671
And what kinds of things would you do with it?
>>
>>18111671
I didnt think much of it then but now its just odd
>>
>>18111677
I want to know more, things not everyone has the good fortune to know, that and I want to be able to get closer to my moma (still OP), maybe even understand how she did the things she did
>>
>>18111690
Just try thinking strongly for something to happen, you won't loose anything if it doesn't work.
>>
>>18111690
Alright, I can't help you then.

Instead, maybe learn to connect through the ancestral line, and just ask her. I'm not the most ancestrally connected person on this rock, so I'm not the one to help with that either.
>>
>>18111704
Thats the thing, ever since I was old enough to know any better Ive been trying, thats why I decided to bother you guys today
>>
>>18111708
Under what conditions could you have helped anon, I dont mesn that in a rude way by the way I apreciate your time regardless the outcome
>>
File: 1467831050848.png (342KB, 730x657px) Image search: [Google]
1467831050848.png
342KB, 730x657px
>>18111582
From what I've seen, there seems to be two types of psychics
The kind that train their abilities through meditation, visualization, etc.
Their abilities usually range from aerokinesis (just making wind blow, nothing too crazy), cloud bursting, moving light objects with telekinesis like paper, foil, cans, etc., creating ripples in still water (they call it hydrokinesis, but I wouldn't), snuffing flames.
Examples of this type would be Michael Grubb and Trebor Seven on YouTube.

Then there's a power gap And there's people like >>18111611 that are able to do more, with relative ease like create waves, move heavier objects, etc. These types are mostly rumored and there is very little video evidence of their abilities. There's definitely something missing regarding psychic abilities. As it stands, there seems to be something missing to take people to the next level because a lot of the abilities that are currently demonstrated are just useless with the exception of more intangible abilities like prediction, astral projection, having more energy, being able to take energy from others, and so on.
Besides /x/, the only other board on a chan that explores this stuff is /fringe/ on 8ch and they're mostly useless despite the fact that they have topics about this kind of stuff much more frequently than /x/.
TL;DR something is missing for abilities to be strong enough to be useful
>>
File: Growth.gif (981KB, 479x340px) Image search: [Google]
Growth.gif
981KB, 479x340px
>>18111722
As far as I'm concerned, telekinesis is for the purpose of healing, and growing life, including food.

Anything else, and it gets too dark, too fast. At least, from my perspective. It could just be me.
>>
>>18111825
Ethier way, i know more than i did coming into this conversation so i thank you
>>
>>18111825
Maybe he wants it get dark m8
>>
>>18111884
Not really anon, moma pretty much forced me into the habbit of self reflection and meditation so im sure it wouldnt ever get dark.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.