[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's pretty widely accepted that sleep paralysis is just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: terror.jpg (37KB, 492x382px) Image search: [Google]
terror.jpg
37KB, 492x382px
So it's pretty widely accepted that sleep paralysis is just a weird brain-thing that has a scientific explanation, but have you ever felt like the things you saw/felt/heard were just too vivid to be mere hallucinations?
>>
>>18111564
You can try as much as you want to separate the material and the spiritual worlds inside your head, but it just don't work like that. Its not because "science has proven" something that it claims ownership to that matter - things still connect and confirm one another, while we dive deeper and deeper.
>>
>So it's pretty widely accepted
This is not a scientific statement of any merit.

By whom? "Scientists?"
>>
>>18111575
Really makes you think.
>>
>>18111575
Well when I started experiencing SP I started reading up on it a lot, and from what I read, most scientists and doctors consider it a mostly common thing that happens for an explainable, non-supernatural reason
>>
>>18111598
This. It's completely scientific, nothing paranormal about it.
>>
>>18111598
The fact that a chemical reaction produces energy was once something pretty magical and forbidden.
>>
>>18111604
Do you think that ghosts consider themselves to be a paranormal phenomena?

For just a second, can you snap out of your programming, and realize that you are the universe gaining sentience of itself?
>>
>>18111606
No it wasn't.
>>
>>18111654
Ghosts aren't real anon.
>>
>>18111564
>too vivid

dude srs? your mind can make you truly believe that your wife is a hat, you really think there are some hallucinations that are "too vivid" to be hallucinations?
>>
>>18111564
I seen thing so vivid while dreaming that seemed to vivid to be mere hallucinations. Maybe this world is the fake one and all the others are glimpses of realities, maybe our brains are just good at making hallucinations, who knows. This is the only one with any consistency to it day after day though, so I'll stick with treating it as real.
>>
Keep in mind the most wildy accepted theory is just a theory still.

>all too familiar with sleep paralysis and hallucinations happenin at the same time.
>>
>>18111564
No
>>
File: 1473398902965.jpg (75KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
1473398902965.jpg
75KB, 750x732px
>>18111564
Yeah, i posted my story in one of the other 3 sleep paralysis threads.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.