[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your first screamer /x/? Mine was when I was around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 22

What was your first screamer /x/?

Mine was when I was around 10 or 11.
I was casually browsing YouTube for Pokemon videos and I had come across a video names something along the lines of "Meowth says Fuck." The video was really quiet so I turned up the volume. OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE A DEMON FACE POPS UP WITH AN EAR RAPING SCREAM HOLY SHIT!
>>
So this happened yesterday?
>>
File: tlchargement_3.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
tlchargement_3.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
>>18111092
>>
This one, I believe was the first one I ever saw, on youtube at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqGsT6VM8Vg

Disclaimer: !This is a screamer!
>>
>>18111082
what was yours? where is the link? why didnt you post it in the OP?
>>
>>18111126
can't find it anymore. This was years ago.
I actually cant remember if it was on youtube or google video.
>>
>>18111116
that's the exact video my mom showed my brother and I when we were like 8. she expected it to be funny, instead we just both screamed and cried. But i mean it is pretty funny, just after 13 years of hindsight
>>
>>18111158
>see thread on /x about screamers
>remember the first one i saw years ago
>google it and find video
>watch it through before posting just to check it's the correct vid
>know it's a screamer
>already turned the volume all the way down
>still shit myself when the spoop spoops

can't believe i just did this
>>
File: screamer.jpg (201KB, 1024x796px) Image search: [Google]
screamer.jpg
201KB, 1024x796px
REMEMBER ME?!
>>
File: 1469347605901.gif (299KB, 320x198px) Image search: [Google]
1469347605901.gif
299KB, 320x198px
My first was on this site named mighty optical illusions.

>It's was the There Is Something Wrong With This House one.
>>
>>18111302
ME TOO
WITH THIS ASSHOLE HERE
>>18111203
>>
File: 1458875663128.jpg (280KB, 1536x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1458875663128.jpg
280KB, 1536x1726px
>>18111092
>>
>>18111082
When I was younger I used to really like wwe, especially rey misterio, and one day my cousins showed me this video called "Nuevo comercial de Rey Misterio" or some shit like that, I wasn't expecting that, after that I always checked every video to see if it was a screamer.

It was that or this one >>18111116
>>
>>18111177
I lol'd harder than I'd like to admit
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
Kikia
>>
File: 1461628318954.jpg (16KB, 293x323px) Image search: [Google]
1461628318954.jpg
16KB, 293x323px
I can remember when I was way younger I was up very late at night, about 3 AM playing half-life 2 episode 1 just toying around with some soda cans and boxes (I had more fun with the physics engine and my imagination than the actual game back then). I had my headphones on and I was just having a good time when for some odd ass reason that I still don't understand the game had crashed and a loud ass screeching noise flooded the house from the speakers that were turned up to max volume. It was so fucking loud I had to cover my ears and run away, it scared the fuck out of me and I ran back to my room and pretended I wasn't awake. It woke up the whole house and my dad was not happy, but I don't know if he just let me off the hook or if he genuinely didn't know it was me because I never got in trouble from it.
>>
>>18111388
I wonder what choker size he would wear?
>>
OP's Mom.
>>
Back in like 2009 I used to get on YouTube and watch chacarrone macarone videos and there was one where Mario was dancing to it then the grudge face popped up and it literally gave me a heart attack
>>
File: ACO WWWTP.jpg (26KB, 200x450px) Image search: [Google]
ACO WWWTP.jpg
26KB, 200x450px
Kikia was my first. Full screen swf.
Watched it repeatedly afterwards.
>>
Oldfag coming through....

In the pre-chan days of Dial-up internet there was an app that circulated on some messageboards. Opening the app displayed the McDonald's logo and some moonrune text. You close out the window, and after ten minutes or so a stark white face would appear staring back at you, accompanied by a sharp hissing scream. You would either have to reboot your computer or use filemanager to kill the thing, otherwise it would keep happening. I tried to psyche myself up and be ready for it, but the app used a different scary face and accomplished a new jumpscare. It ended up being an awesome p2p prank when we used to trade ROMs and the like.

Any anons here remember that thing? I assume its been lost to the sands of time, because I can't find references to it anywhere.
>>
>>18112273
Holy shit. Fuck old internet. I'm glad I was only 10 and played on Pogo.com
>>
>>18111203
This mofo, every fcking video, or the exorcist one.
>>
File: barney smoke.jpg (11KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
barney smoke.jpg
11KB, 480x480px
>>18112273
That's horrifying
>>
My health teacher in middle school showed one to the whole class. It was a picture of a room that said it had a ghost in the picture, or something like that.
>>
File: 1472199375182.gif (2MB, 272x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472199375182.gif
2MB, 272x480px
this one Everytime
>>
>>18111116
Exactly this. I remember a friend showing me it on his phone (not smartphone, back in the days we had these simple ones with small screens) and there was a lot of us around, so I didn't get scared.
But then I forgot about it and saw the same thing on Youtube when I was alone some time later...
>>
>>18111082
>OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE A DEMON FACE POPS UP WITH AN EAR RAPING SCREAM HOLY SHIT!
Why did you type this part like such a weird jackass. Like, we all know what screamers are, so if you were attempting to surprise us with the caps lock curse-filled ending that doesn't really work.
>>
I must've been, like, twelve I think and I was using Albino Blacksheep back when that was the cool thing to do. I had exhausted 90% of the site's content and was trying to see what stuff they had that I'd never seen before and saw the section called "Pranks" and it said "Not for the faint of heart" and I had never even heard of a screamer and I legitimately had no clue what the fuck that meant. I assumed it was going to be literal pranks people played and that "Not for the faint of heart" was a joke or something. I clicked "Say It" and it was like a lyric video of a mellow boy band song and then Regan popped up and my fucking heart stopped.
>>
>>18112273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84HgfsboOww
is it this one anon?
>>
>>18111939
same, same... it fucked me up. i was 6 or something
>>
Why is the internet so cruel?
Why must people make shit like this?

;-;
>>
>>18111082
>Google videos
>"Wow, ghost car? Sounds cool!"
>>
>>18111302
shit nigga was this it?
http://www.moillusions.com/scariest-optical-illusion/
i remember it too
>>
That flash game on Newgrounds where you move your mouse cursor through an increasingly narrow path.
>>
File: 1467331313976.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1467331313976.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>18111082
My fucking dad came home one day when I was like 10 to showed us an "optical illusion" to me and my sister. I was so hyped watching this thing that I moved my ear closer to the speakers to hear better. I was really feel like bonding with dad, and excited for the optical illusion. When the screamer showed off I was uncontrollable crying for 5 minutes and past the next 30 minutes shaking wondering why, just WHY.

To this day, I am very paranoid watching videos and I get suspicious even with pics if they are big enough.
>>
>>18115415
Dad taught you a valuable life lesson
>good parenting
>>
Mine wasn't even on the computer but fuck you it counts, shit gave me nightmares when I was like 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzolCu-QLw0
>>
File: 00000.jpg (40KB, 482x361px) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
40KB, 482x361px
>>18115500
>>
I was using the bathroom in a sketchy gas station and I saw a hole in the side of the stall.

I brought my eye up to see and ended up with a black eye.
>>
>>18111082
My dad showed me that ghost car dissappears
>>
>>18112771
>AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT
>>
My first screamer was back in like 2006, that Garfield haunted house game.
There was a painting that said to look closely for a clue, and after a while a cartoon skull (I think) popped up with a sudden noise. Obviously, it was pretty tame considering it was a game on the official Garfield site, but it still rustled the jimmies of eleven year old me
>>
>>18111116
Holy shit, this one my Dad showed to me. I got pretty pissed, scared the shit out of me. Came here to post it.
>>
>>18111082
It was a flash file. It claimed to be a recording of a Led Zeppelin song, played in reverse. Supposedly, it revealed satanic lyrics, but it was really quiet. Chances were, you'd turn up your volume to hear better.

The screamer was set over rapidly flashing gore pictures and scary faces. Don't remember much, but one of the pics was definitely of a baby with the harlequin syndrome.
>>
>>18111082
Mine was before youtube. My mom got sent some email from my aunt. One of those "Find the ghost in this picture" thing. It was a picture of a nice bright sunlit kitchen with a laptop on the table. Stared at the thing for like a solid 2 minutes and then a spooky face or whatever pops up and screams. Considering i was only maybe 12 at the time it scared the shit out of me.
>>
>>18111111
>>
File: GAME FOR KIDS.png (309KB, 729x554px) Image search: [Google]
GAME FOR KIDS.png
309KB, 729x554px
>>18116654
This was in an official scooby doo flash game.
Did some similar shit where there was small faded text. This would pop up while the text appeared on screen.
>>
>>18111082
i think it was the maze game
>>
>>18111082
>was around 10
>browsing youtube
underage b&
>>
>>18117167
I'm 20 now.
>>
>>18117203
slow claps

steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
>>
I think I was probably 8 or 9, I was looking at a spot the difference photo or something. It played a loud noise and a gif of a spoopy face popped up, scared the shit out of tiny me. And thus my interest in horror began
>>
>>18111116
This was mine too! I was searching for those cringey early-2000s ghost videos and found this
>>
>>18111082
it wasnt a screamer, but it was this scary story flash on newgrounds that had something about a cabin and it talked in a microsoft sam voice and i remember something about chopped up bodies before the jumpscare/scream. that one stuck with me and i still hate microsoft sam's voice/any robotic-almost human shit.

i also remember this desktop game back arounnd maybe... 2002, or something, where it was like a point and click adventure where you go outside and in this house with yellow lighting and white walls, and its all rl photos and had a lot of easy ways to die and screamers. if someone can think of either of these i'd be extremely thrilled
>>
>>18111082
When i was like 7 years old i watched a video on youtube of a normal baby turning into this freaky screamer thing.

I would love if someone could find it, i've been searching for it for a long ass time.
>>
>>18118089
The Darkness flash games?
>>
>>18111082
Mine was "Island of Terror is a 1966 British horror film released by Planet Film Productions " My sister and I were 6 & (8 me ) at the movie theater alone. When Peter Cushing cut his hand off with an AXE that did it ..we were screaming like Hell .
>>
>>18111082
>What was your first screamer?

I'll take OP's mom for 400, Alex
>>
Not the first one, but a honorable mention goes to that one korean or chinese comic where the scrollbar keeps scrolling down by itself after a few panels, you can't scroll up anymore and you can't escape a spoopy crab walking lady. That shit was horrible, I almost broke my screen.
>>
>>18118165
some one beat you to it.
>>18112070
>>
>>18118174
Aw shit lol
>>
>>18111082
The earliest two I remember most were something like this.
>Giant Fish eats Duck in Pond
There's a duck floating in a pond for a few seconds before someone with a horrible mask jumps out and scares you.
>Something with Shark Attack in the title
This one made me jump out of my seat. It's a shot of a beach for, I wanna say 20-30 seconds before it cuts to a seemingly empty black and white shot of a room, only for someone to immediately pop up with a horrifying face and earsplitting scream. They way they popped up was what freaked me out, it was like a vampire rising from a coffin.
>>
>>18118182
Found the duck one actually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9BSW38bXg
>>
the classic maze game
>>
>>18118167
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn;jsessionid=EB536DCE145BE5901DF0EFE3D4E490A8?titleId=350217&no=31
>>
mine was a video called "toy story subliminal messages?" or something like that which was a bunch of random toy story pictures art to the opening of You've Got A Friend In Me and then a screamer pops up really quickly right as the video ends.

>>18118093
fuck I remember this one too, it was called swearing baby or something
>>
My cousin made me play a maze game on Funnyjunk where you had to focus. You couldn't touch the walls. Halfway through- the screaming head of the demonic girl from the Exorcist.
Almost shat my pants.
>>
It was a video with some text over an image of stonehenge, I think the text was about Michael Jackson, some smooth music plays as the text scrolls, and then a vampire like Nosferatu pops out and screams, found it scary as fuck as a kid but looking back at it, the whole thing was weird as fuck.

Another one was a youtube video in the lines of "Oblivion secret room must watch!" So i foolishly click and the video goes on for like 3 minutes of this guy walking around one of the dungeons, and as he walks up to one of the doors and i expected the load screen to pop up instead I got fucking pazuzu's grin screaming at me in like 8 am.
>>
File: screamer-maze.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
screamer-maze.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
>>18111082
The maze, like others remember. Based Bobby Moynihan made it even more famous when he did this skit on SNL though for copyright reasons the screamer image was OC instead of The Exorcist. People (mostly kids) watching it still think it's a real person having a real reaction.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4JrC2wmBRs

Real reaction vid compilation, there were tons of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35BK0SgbF34
>>
>>18118460
>>18116943
>>18118230
>>18118361
Here it is. It's still break-your-speakers loud so be careful.

http://www.allproudamericans.com/maze-game.html
>>
>>18118093
HOLY FUCK I REMEMBER THAT ONE TOO
I'm pretty sure it was called "swearing baby" or some shit.
>>
>>18118093
>>18118343
>>18118543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOePE_ckbwA
>>
>>18118587
Ayyy lmao
>>
>>18111082
Tfw i was ten there was no internet.
>>
>>18118167
That comic. >.> It wasn't my first, but it's the only screamer I've ever encountered where I wasn't simply left feeling incredibly stupid/betrayed afterwards. Instead of going about my business feeling like some gullible jackass, I only felt hollowness inside. Once I closed the laptop screen (instinctively and with breakneck speed) I think I spent 4 minutes just staring at nothing. It felt as if someone had replaced my brain with one of those aluminum wire sponges.
>>
>>18118304
Wow that was fast! I'm pretty sure that's the right link but I ain't clicking that shit again.

>>18118754
>but it's the only screamer I've ever encountered where I wasn't simply left feeling incredibly stupid/betrayed afterwards. Instead of going about my business feeling like some gullible jackass,
>Once I closed the laptop screen (instinctively and with breakneck speed)
Same here. But you should get that hollowness thing checked out, maybe you're possessed kek.
>>
The maze, obviously. >>18118501
There was also this Where's Waldo flash one, I actually found Waldo before the screamer went off but clicking him did nothing.
>>
>>18118167
That was my first screamer! My gf at the time sent it to me at like 2 am cause we were skyping late talking spoopy stuff. After playing scary flash games all night I was super tense and the comic put the nail in the coffin. All I could mutter was "fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you" while balled up in my chair and sweating like crazy. It took me revisiting the page over a year later to realize that it actually does it twice. Fuck that comic no matter how innovative.
>>
>>18118167

Not my first either, but definitely the one that had me the most shaken. I was expecting something scary to pop up, and tried to quickly scroll down to the bottom of the comic, but the scrollbar actually forced itself back up to the spoopy lady which scared me even more. There was another, similar comic by the same person, but it was surprisingly not as scary.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Not my first but I will never forget this nigga
>>
>>18111082
The original "What's Wrong With This Picture". I was in 3rd grade researching optical illusions for the school science fair, and my grandma was helping me out. After looking through different sites, I stumbled on that fucking Flash video and clicked on it like a dumbass, even though it clearly had two warnings saying "This is a scary optical illusion"
>>
>>18118679
Tfw this thread reeks of underage.
>>
>>18118182
>Something with Shark Attack in the title
I vaguely remember that one too. I wanna say it was from the same guys as the ghost car one, the coffee or energy drink ad, whatever it was, but can't remember. The quality was pretty decent.
>>
File: ghostgirl0b.jpg (24KB, 352x242px) Image search: [Google]
ghostgirl0b.jpg
24KB, 352x242px
this fucking slut here in 2000
if was on Satanfuck.com (rip)
ghost caught on live cam
see if you see anything!!
yep still have trouble looking down dark rooms or dark hallways
>>
>>18111939
This was my first screamer too!! Do you have a link to the game?
>>
>>18112258
Mine as well
>>
File: giphy-10.gif (970KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-10.gif
970KB, 500x316px
>>18111082
Ops mom
>>
>>18116726
IS THIS IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKXz9cG3KAo
>>18111116
this too! i remember someone showing this to me on ebaums world or albinoblacksheep. so scary
>>
File: emily.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
emily.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
Is "Emily wants to play" the next evolution in screamers? And why aren't these kind of games made more often?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz_AS5-tfbo
>>
My first screamer was that damned car one. I was so little I'm certain I had an anal evacuation the first time I saw it. I swore on that day that I'd never use a computer again.

Looks like that oath didn't last long.
>>
File: 1465071737480.jpg (495KB, 1305x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1465071737480.jpg
495KB, 1305x1265px
>>18120330
All of these stories are older then you think.
Stop denying how quickly time flies.
>>
>>18121534
Pretty sure it's on albinoblacksheep
>>
>>18121982
I remember my dad showing that one to me. Thanks dad.
>>
File: 1414877387817.jpg (40KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1414877387817.jpg
40KB, 400x358px
>>18112791

It was! I felt a little nervous waiting for the screamer, but then my anxiety was replaced with a strange nostalgia.

Thanks for this, anon. Took me back.
>>
File: 1447125623735.gif (3MB, 340x190px) Image search: [Google]
1447125623735.gif
3MB, 340x190px
>>18112230
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8bG-ARjsA

Say it once, say it twice, say itOH FUCK WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT FUCK YOU.
>>
>>18122916

psy.msu.ru/illusion/jokes/sayit.swf
>>
I love Abbath, that album "I" between two worlds, was underrated and absolutely incredible.. And I actually loved Immortal's All Shall Fall
>>
>>18111082
>YouTube
>when I was around 10 or 11.

Get off the internet you underage child.
>>
>>18122964
I sympathize with your sentiment, anon, but Youtube's over ten years old.
>>
>>18111116
this was it and i cried for like an hour
>>
>my dad showed me
>i was 10
>i was 8

We need to make this place at least 25+
>>
>>18123011
This desu
>>
>>18121297
Aw shit, yeah that was it. I remember my mom showing me that shit, we had it as our screensaver for a while, I hated it. Then she changed it to the frog in a blender and I hated that even more.
>>
>>18123011
Why the fuck do you care so much on an anonymous image board?
>>
>>18115415
literally actually what happened to me. it was the whats wrong with this picture. i remember jumping over my couch and crying my ass off.
>>
>>18120307
I discovered this fucking thing only recently in one of those vine compilations on YT.

Haven't watched that garbage since.
>>
Mulholland Drive
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.