[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the beginning there was Nothing. And the Nothing was Falling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Infinity_Symbol.jpg (22KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity_Symbol.jpg
22KB, 500x313px
In the beginning there was Nothing. And the Nothing was Falling. Or perhaps it was Rising, for the Nothing had nothing by which to gauge if it were Rising or Falling. So the Nothing kept on rising or falling, rising and falling, for perhaps it was doing both at the same time, since there was no time by which to gauge any action or space for said action to be performed. And then the Falling Nothing started rubbing off the Rising Nothing. And it was Hot... So it exploded.
>>
"And by the will of the greatness my equality was revealed, that what is of
the power might become apparent. You are the great power that came into
being, and I am the perfect light that is above the spirit and the darkness, the
one who puts to shame the darkness for the intercourse of impure rubbing.
For through the division of nature the majesty wished to be covered with
honor up to the height of the thought of the spirit. And the spirit received rest
in his power. For the image of the light is inseparable from the unconceived
spirit. And the lawgivers did not name him after all the clouds of nature, nor
is it possible to name him. For every likeness into which nature had divided
is a power of the chaotic fire, which is the material seed."
>>
>>18110436
*source?
>>
"In the beginning there was nothing" read it again this statement contradicts itsef
>>
>>18110455

Not a ting.
Is something without a name.
>>
>>18110467
Or something without thingness i.e. spatial and temporal geometries.
>>
>>18110444

Gnostic Bible
>>
>>18110484
You lot are tripping balls. I am not talking about nothing having a name. Im talking about nothing being already there before anything existed. Please read carefully
>>
>>18110492
Nag Hammadi? Which text?
>>
>>18110497

Empty space unfold. = not a ting
Empty space fold in itself = someting.

I am a expert in noting AMA.
>>
>>18110497
Nothing is just the name of the thing that came before.
>>
>>18110513

I believe the "impure rubbing" is spoken of in "The Paraphrase of Shem"

But I took that from a PDF I have called the Gnostic Bible.
>>
>>18110516
Nothing cannot rub if it does not first fold. The pseudo-neophyte one speaketh the truth.
>>
>>18110522

We're I can find another initiates?
I been working along for a long time
I have found Vampires and devils, but not enligmentm ones .
>>
>>18110520
Thank you good sir. I am the Anointed One. Who are you?
>>
>>18110530
I am just a Seeker like you.
>>
>>18110529
Ah yes, vampires. Do not flee from the Undead, instead go forth into the nest of vipers and purge their ranks so that we can build anew. The Good and the Undead are drawn to the same source. I'll meet you there.
>>
>>18110533
Ah yes, I know. Being Anointed is not so very special in the sense that it is the first sacrament of the Gnostics and the Christians in general.
>>
>>18110536

So just start killing vamps?
I am curious how they would react if their kind suddenly started to kill themselves.
I saw a couple of agents 47 in there's houses.
Would the church intervine if I kill demons and Vamps?
>>
>>18110536
Good luck with that lmao
>>
>>18110592
Sorry I was being a bit expressive there, when I said 'purge' I didn't mean kill, so much as co-opt.
>>
>>18110695

I'm ok with this!

I will start to do Intel and the like .
Anyting word mention before I overtake the gang?
Are they violent?
Should I be worried about something in particular?
>>
>>18110716
Violent? Yes they are. They are every kind of vile and evil thing, but they also contain some good. If you believe in Christ then you should not fear even when they have you by the throat. You will prevail.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.