[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A few years ago, my parents and I decided to use a Ouija board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1473306478032.jpg (72KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473306478032.jpg
72KB, 1136x640px
A few years ago, my parents and I decided to use a Ouija board (I know, dumb decision.) At the time we thought that it was all fun and games, we "met a demon" it's name I can't remember.... But we thought nothing of it. We haven't moved, and we still have the Ouija board.

But ever since that night my luck has been getting worse, my happiness has been fading and being replaced by disgust/anger, I tend to see a dark figure out of the corner of my eye (randomly), my motivation is fleeing, etc.... as well as my parents have been getting very hostile to anything that isn't them.

I feel like we may have been possessed (or something of the sorts) by this demon. Is there any way I could go about cleansing our homes/ourselves?
>>
Try not being a superstitious bitch
>>
>>18110235
>On x
>Made for superstitious people
>Tells somebody to stop being superstitious

???? Go on another board if you dont want superstition.
>>
>>18110225
Realize that it's all in your head and that you're paranoid about nothing. If a demon actually decided to fuck with someone who's as big of a pussy as you are, they would almost certainly have a fuckton more fun doing so.

If I was a demon and I was invoked into a house with someone as easily spooked as you, I'd spend every second possible scaring the shit out of you.

There are no demons and you need to look for the actual root cause of why your parents are becoming agitated. My guess is that it might be because there's an adult manchild in the house who is prancing around, worrying about imaginary demons
>>
>>18110225
It's called getting older. Welcome to adult life.
>>
>>18110225
Ignore the reddit cocksuckers.

I heard burning sage and walking from room to room and telling it to get the fuck out with salt and holy water help,or if you don't know what the fuck you're doing you can just ask assistance from a priest if you're clueless,I have no idea if they'd actually help but I'd imagine one of their duties is to help people and banish demonic niggers in the name of da lawd wherever they can find them.
>>
>>18110225
>can't remember it's name

ZOZO
>>
Sounds like depression bolstered by magical thinking.
>>
>>18110225
I once met a witch. An envious lady, friend of my friend, who saw my house and complained about my family's money and about "how fortune can turn away". In few days my 46"tv broke, one of my ceiling lamp fell and broke, i broke the new ceiling lamp, a water pipe broke and damaged the kitchen, i could smell gas in the kitchen, and my parents started to argument every day, i felt sad and tired for the situation. I was 21 and nothing of this happened in 21 years in my house. Was it a maledition?

So i made some research. I had to burn the holy olive branch i took at the church (the sunday before easter we take the holy olives instead of palm) with 7 leaves of oleander, 7 leaves of laurum, 7 leaves of peppermint, 7 leaves of salvia. I dried the leaves a bit, then tied up all the leaves with sewing kit, put lemon essential oil and 95%pure alchool, and set on fire in a dish. I spread the fumes in all the corner of the house,reciting a prayer. The following day the maledition was disappeared.
>>
just burn the board and it'll go away
>>
>>18110914
Don't burn a ouija board, it releases mustard gas
>>
>ouija board doing anything

funny
>>
Take the board out of the house and trash it somewhere. You can burn it too if that'll make you feel better, but generally just getting it away from your home works fine. Then do a cleansing ritual on your house with sage. If you're religious, have a priest/minister/pastor/monk/whoever the fuck come and bless your family and home if sage won't cut it.

You should be good after that, depending on how strong the thing you summoned is. If it's just making you depressed/paranoid and not physically harming you, it could be a pretty weak demon (if it even is a demon), so all that should work. If it doesn't, you fucked yourself.
>>
Sleep with the ouija under your pillow. It works.
>>
Cum on it and either the demon will get scared and leave, or you'll end up fucking it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.