[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supposedly the Atlanteans built two Hall of Records. One in Egypt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1346883033586.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1346883033586.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
Supposedly the Atlanteans built two Hall of Records. One in Egypt and one somewhere on the Yucatan peninsula. Probably not true if no one has found either of them in ten thousand years.
>>
>>18109842
>Probably not true if no one has found either of them in ten thousand years.

You /threaded your own thread. Amazing
>>
>>18109842
>Atlanteans
Stopped reading there
>>
>>18109842
Who said it had to be physically built?
>>
Thoth the Atlantean was known as Hermes to the Greeks.

He is actually the Anunnaki Ningishzidda, the son of Ea Enki.

Marduk who ruled in Egypt, his brother was Ra.

The two brothers were fighting and Enki Separated them.

Ningishzidda was sent to central America to become the Feathered Serpent, Quetzalcoatl.
>>
>>18109842

The Egyptian hall is supposedly under the Sphinx and requires special knowledge to open the door. There is another library in Tibet, but archaeologists are rarely allowed there.
>>
File: 1463541986072.png (158KB, 364x556px) Image search: [Google]
1463541986072.png
158KB, 364x556px
>>18109842
>Supposedly the Atlanteans built two Hall of Records
[citation needed]
>>
>>18109842
If one of them was in the Yucatan peninsula, then the reason it hasn't been found is because it probably got destroyed with the meteor that killed the dinosaurs.
>>
File: Idi Amin thinks its funny.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Idi Amin thinks its funny.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>18109842
By the way.
Ecuador is nowhere near the Yucatan.
It's in South America.
Along the (dare I say it) Equator

Just golly
>>
>>18109842
Those bronze relics must come from Father Crespi's personal collection, i assume.

>>18110673
Do you have a clue about what kind of knowledge is required?
Many have talked about it using subtle hints, but there hasn't surfaced a proper system for it as far as i know.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.