[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I come back here every so often with the same thread just because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: yourmkaing meverynervousrichard.jpg (46KB, 608x330px) Image search: [Google]
yourmkaing meverynervousrichard.jpg
46KB, 608x330px
I come back here every so often with the same thread just because I like the stories people post.
In short: Does anyone have any long lost weird friends or weird stories about people that you haven't heard from in a while?
>>
I have this really extremely weird friend who was obsessed with the paranormal and was convinced that his dorm room at the University he was attending was haunted like things on shelves being moved and getting sleep paralysis when he never had a history of and feeling a "presence" in the room when he was alone. he ended up failing due to unknown reasons that i never asked about and presumably moved back in with his mom way the fuck out in the country. No idea if he's even living in the same province anymore or what he's doing these days. This happened around two years ago, again, no idea what he's up to now.
>>
I'm that person to all of my friends
>>
I went to school with a person that hung around our little group of freinds. he somehow got away with bringing knives to school and showed them off to us one day after which I generally avoided him after. Dude liked a fuck ton of anime but if you saw what he looked like you wouldnt think he was a weeaboo. one day he joked about shooting up the school and killing people because then hed be famous like the Columbine guys. After that he didnt show up to school for three days and all of us were convinced hed come in trenchcoat and everything donning the ol twelve guage and start blowing off heads. Apparently he was just sick with strepthroat or some shit and continued to be that guy no one wanted to be around or talk too. But man, those three days I was waiting for the announcment for a lock down. Shit was nerve racking.
>>
>>18109856
T_T
>>
Speaking of Columbine me and another freind of mine got heckled by retards who smoked cigs outside half of which were stoners and got called the "Columbine Kids" because
we were always together and never hung around with anyone else, also wore black. Oh and dont forget the jock favorite "fags" we got called that alot as well. My freind was a little less tolerant of it then i was, i just didnt
want trouble. he ended up snapping back at a guy who asked "Whens the school shooting happening?" and said "This friday better bring your vest cause your first fuck-o"
of course we get called to the principals office for this because i guess some girls overheard the exchange and got emotional as fuck over it. Principal advised us
to visit the fucking guidance counsellor for what happened, yeah as if that would help us out in the social heirarchy. Anyways graduation passed and we are still good
freinds and continue to joke about that even today.
>>
does anyone have the story about that kid who like controlled cats? and rescued the poster and his gf from some kind of monster
>>
>>18109806
You're*
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.