[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok guys, I'm usually a /b/ro but I thought you guys might

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 564x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 564x759px
Ok guys, I'm usually a /b/ro but I thought you guys might be interested in this. I've only ever came to /x/ once before out of curiosity but didn't stay long and I'm sorry if this isn't up to your standards but I think it will interest all of ye. I'm someone who's not sure if I can believe in demons or not but there's been a few weird things going on in my house. These are all 100% true and Im sure there is a rational explanation but il still say them. I live in the Irish countryside if it matters any amount.
Ok me and one friend in particular always messed with demon stuff jokingly from time to time and in college we even made a homemade oiuja board or whatever and tried to use it. It was no use but probably because we were in student apartments and not some derelict old house. I'm saying this just to give you a bit of a background on who I am and what I'm coming from.

I'm going to post piece by piece anything I remember and anyone who has any interest can follow along reading i don't care.
>>
Il start with the weirdest thing that's happened so far, which is the most recent. About a week ago I went asleep as normal. I had a nightmare though. Not a normal one, usually they are falling dreams and what not but this started off innocently where I was talking to someone I never knew in my house. He was telling me he can see me when I sleep and knows there is something bad after me. He told me its hiding all the time but it's there and what not. We went looking around the house but I can't remember dreams for shit but what I do know is I heard the demon. He was talking to me and told me his name and things. The man in my dream told me to stop talking to it and keep away that I'm only letting it in more. Then the demon showed itself and it was this skinny lurking thing. Like a really fucked up version of me. I was so scared and tried moving away until I realised the man was shouting the whole time at it. It changed appearance every few seconds then and got really menacing. I started to feel so gone and hopeless and I got on my knees begging the man to help. I remember just feeling so gone. He looked down on me and I was bent back a little in my dream. Not like the movies though.
The creepy part comes next
>>
I woke up at around 6am then. Sweating and jumped up cause there was a coat on the back of my door. I realised and just kinda shrugged it off cause it's just the dream that has me feeling like this but when I got up the next day I told my mother I couldn't sleep last night I had some weird dreams. She replied that it's funny my 8 year old brother ran into their room at 5 saying he was having a nightmare that there was people in the house shouting and screaming at that time.
>>
Another thing that happened is my dad woke up at 6 or in and around that time and could smell smoke. He usually gets up around 7 anyway but he looked and realised a small part of our decking was on fire. This is right out side my room. We don't know how it started. The straw flower pot was up in flames. Il take a picture in a minute
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18109634
Burnt decking. Window of my room beside.
>>
This is probably just me being paranoid but it's too weird. The house is new so no one died here but there is like a children's burial place in a field beside the house. It's from the famine and all the locals buried their children in the same spot under a tree. I'd go and take a picture but it's raining heavy at the moment here.
>>
Not to mention the nearby bog is plagued with banshee stories from the locals.
I haven't told all this well at all but I just wanted to say it.
>>
Shameful self bump for badly written experiences. Anyone say anything about this ?
>>
>>18109654
Salt and holy water in the corner burn sage and be angry I'm being serious you need to scare it away and tell it to fuck off. It's going to try and latch onto your little brother guarantee it children are more susceptible to that shit do it for your brother so he doesn't get fucked.
>>
spray your little brother with cheese
>>
hire a werewolf.
>>
>>18109701
Spray him with cum OP and the demon too for extra measure!
>>
>>18109612
Then you convince yourself something is real..
>>
>>18109612
>standards
>/x/
kek
>>
>>18109719
Don't be ridiculous. Everyone fucking knows demons feed on cum. Just the other day I sprayed some whore's mouth with cum and she started gagging and garbling on unintelligably. I slapped her hard, burned some sage and drove the demon out. Within 10 minutes she was gone.
Now here's the freaky part: $100 of mine was also gone! Probably the whore took it, but still pretty freaky.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.