[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I be afraid of more, Vampires or Reptilans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Yuan-ti_-_Sam_Wood.jpg (93KB, 400x571px) Image search: [Google]
Yuan-ti_-_Sam_Wood.jpg
93KB, 400x571px
What should I be afraid of more, Vampires or Reptilans?

Are Vampires Reptilian?
>>
Given that reptilians actually exist and vampires do not, I'd say reptilians. Though venomous or constricting snakes, crocodilians and monitor lizards tend to keep to themselves and don't hurt humans who keep their distance, there's not much threat from them either.
>>
>>18108689
Vampires have too many allergies to be a real threat.
>>
The fact that you would consider being afraid of imaginary being is laughable.
Reptilians existing...proof? Beyond those laughable stories from David Icke... baka
>>
>>18108689
>Are Vampires Reptilian?

Only the followers of Set, anon.
>>
There are no real vampires, but there are tons of people who think they are vampires. I had an idea for a movie once about people who think they are vampires "fighting" people who think they are werewolves, ala underworld.
>>
>>18109510
You know reptilians are a group of animals, like lozards, snakes, crocodiles etc
>>
>>18108689
tax collectors
>>
VAMPIRE REPTILIANS ARE THE REAL MONSTER
>>
>>18109562
Reptiles, dumbass. Reptilian implies a sentient (alien) reptile
>>
>>18108689
Can Yuan-ti catch vampirism?
>>
File: 1442461711759.gif (1003KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1442461711759.gif
1003KB, 280x210px
>>18108719
>reptilians actually exist and vampires do not
>>
A Vamtilian? It could be true
>>
File: darth_vader.jpg (83KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
darth_vader.jpg
83KB, 740x416px
The Reptilians are like the Sith, they control the Galactic Empire.

The Anunnaki are more like Vader, they are our Father.

Vampires come from these myths of the bloodlines and longevity.
>>
>>18110282
I'M TELLLING YOU MAN, VAMPTILLIANS EXIST TOO.
>>
>>18110285

What is it that the Dark Side of the Force offers ?

That you can keep the ones you love from dying. Its Immortality.

They use it like a carrot on a stick. To lure Anakin into Evil.

If you are real Rebels, real Jedi you can Overcome this.
>>
>>18110314
Proof me nigga. Have you asked them "Are you there nigga?" I bet not
>>
>>18110327
The dark side offers a way to power that doesn't bullshit around with the Jedi's way of thinking.

The Jedi want to be used by the force, Sith want to use the force.

Learn your lore before you come in talking shit.
>>
>>18108689
Those are Tasiki snake men of Akavir from The Elder scrolls.
>>
>>18110354
>I'm waiting on some important and rare materials
>>
How can I become a vampire?
>>
Reptilians are demonized human beings, first of all. It's incredible how many people on this site have bought into that whole theory. But they're just people. Vampires are also just people, so definitely stay away from them by all means. And most people who are vampires have already demonized themselves by their rituals they partake in, so there's that.
>>
>>18110327
>>18110512
Two sides of the same coin. Just simply live your life without sorcery.
>>
>>18110841

Yeah, what this faggot said. How become vampier?
>>
>>18108689
That's one of my favorite races from D&D! They're super cool
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.