[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a ritual to find romance. No pagan shit. Only 100% purely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Emotionalspectrum.jpg (116KB, 540x618px) Image search: [Google]
Emotionalspectrum.jpg
116KB, 540x618px
I need a ritual to find romance. No pagan shit. Only 100% purely intellectual hermeticism.

Can you help me, /x/?
>>
>>18108360
I have a ritual that you can do everyday to increase your ability to attract a romantic partner but it is kind of involved.

First you get up and shave, shower, brush your teeth, and put on deodorant. Next you do your daily activities. At some point in the after you go for a run, bike, or swim, you can also row. Then you lift weights afterwards.

If you can mix this ritual into your existing life I promise you will see some results in your ability to attract a partner in no more than a year.
>>
>>18108368
I see. I was missing the 'lifting' part of the ritual this whole time.

Seriously though, I do basic hygiene and my job involves heavy lifting. I just don't seem to have luck. Since meme magic seems to be real, I figure I'd give it a shot.
>>
>>18108385
Just because your job involves heavy lifting doesn't mean you look physically attractive. You need to do an honest self-assessment and begin working constructively to improve yourself as a person.

Are your faults physical or are they social? How can you address them? They can be addressed if they are not the result of a disease or crippling deformity.
>>
>>18108388
I Look physically attractive. I try to put some effort into my appearance. I used to dress like a total slob, but the past few years i've changed my fashions to a more professional look.

I just don't know how to open conversation with women. I need some sort of mental connection with them first, you know?

Shit, this thread is turning in /adv/. All I wanted was some bullshit magic to make me feel better.
>>
>>18108413
Social faults can be fixed. Perhaps your mindset for approaching these conversations is flawed? Attempt to talk to women you don't know in casual settings without putting pressure on yourself to pull. Don't have your intention in your interactions to be "gotta get laid", just try to meet people and talk to them. Conversation should be natural and not awkward or loaded with your intentions.

Obviously this can be difficult in some cultures. Another good way to socialize is to spend time with friends and larger friend groups.
>>
>>18108360
Heres a ritual.

Get a job that makes you happy, or a way to get food, shelter and water.

Become passionate is something that makes you extremely happy.

People will be interested in the same things. Be open. Trusting in these people.

Meet significant other, don't have expectations. Have fun. Keep sharing your opinions and be respectful and interested in theirs.

Continue to pursue passion, do things that make you happy. Make significant other happy. Be proud of yourself.

Now do this ritual everyday and you will find romance.
>>
>>18108368
>>18108388
>>18108429

/x/ at its finest. I love you anon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.