[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a person sold you their soul what kind of things can you do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: large.jpg (115KB, 900x1031px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
115KB, 900x1031px
If a person sold you their soul what kind of things can you do with it? Does that make the person your property and you can destroy your property without consequences too?
>>
>>18108128
fuck them right into the pussy
>>
Souls can be harvested for energy/ power. But the seller has to be completely submissive and agreeing to the transaction. This is why the devil is known to kill after bargaining for someone's soul. He doesn't want any interference from an unwilling participant.

Take the soul, and dispose of the life. With this, you am become power.
>>
>>18108163
Someone could take the souls of suicidal NEETS and harvest them then no?
>>
>>18108171
I believe so. As long As the NEETS were willing in their agreement.

But remember, each soul is a tiny piece of energy. When you die, that energy won't die with your body. Your spirit will be left alone with the harvested souls of your peers. I hope you used them wisely.
>>
>>18108184
I have never used anything, I'm just curious for theoretical reasons.
>>
I don't think you can truly sell or buy souls by the way of human barter. It's too abstract to be a meaningful interaction. I could sell you my favorite color for 10 bucks, but after I receive the money what does that even mean and what system is going to enforce the transaction?

When you deal with the devil on the other hand you can use the rejection of god and the gift of eternal life as a bargaining chip. In theory I guess some edgelord could also be willing to pay you for doing that.
>>
You can't do anything with souls because they are a metaphysical concept to attempt to address the accretion of human experience that results in unique individuals.

A soul cannot be bought, sold, or physically possessed.
>>
File: Souls-for-Sale.jpg (37KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
Souls-for-Sale.jpg
37KB, 520x390px
>>18108224
>>18108214
>>
>>18108232
I've got a bridge to sell you buddy. It has a scrap value of at least 300,000 bucks, but you can have it for 4,000. A real steal.
>>
>>18108224
Yes, but how much of the paranormal can be measured, or be considered physical?

And as for >>18108214 , you don't own your favorite color. The soul is arguably the only thing you DO own, without any other entity being able to take it from you. This is why it is so important to the devil. He can take your life. He can destroy the things around you. But he cant tamper with your soul without permission.
>>
>>18108240
Do you have any proof that the devil gives a damn about shitty human souls? Or you are just assuming here?
>>
>>18108240
My point is that the soul as an object does not exist. It is a metaphysical object that describes the experience of being a unique individual.

I can't sell the experience of being myself anymore than you could buy it or make use of it.
>>
>>18108240
>>18108247
>>18108250

>>The same person
>>
>>18108252
No, I'm only >>18108247. Sorry but your psychic powers suck.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-16-58-39.png (121KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-16-58-39.png
121KB, 480x800px
>>18108252
Only the highlighted post number is mine.

>>18108247
I'm not assuming anything. The very concept has been around longer than I'd care to guess. Are you honestly on /x/ telling me to prove without a doubt in the existence of the paranormal?

Lurk moar.

>>18108250
If you're so sure of yourself, then sell me your soul. I'll buy it for the right price.
>>
>>18108263
Give me a hundred thousand in a checking account and I will sign whatever legal document you want saying you own my "soul".
>>
>>18108272
Your soul isn't worth that much to me. I can find a homeless guy and give him 5 bucks to sign the same document.
Demand far exceeds supply.
>>
>>18108280
There is no such thing as a soul, if you bought a homeless man's soul for five dollars, how would you possess it? How would you get anything gainful out of that transaction?

Are you going to go home and play with painted sticks and rocks and hope magical thinking brings you wealth and power?
>>
File: 2852852-500-375.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
2852852-500-375.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
One might see in Mina
My disease
But it was She who has infected me
For all eternity...
>>
>>18108281
Me personally? I wouldn't know what to do with it.

And the soul may not weigh anything, but it exists just as it was defined in this thread. It is everything that makes you "you".
You are a blank slate. Once you add your ethnicity and clothes, you're still nothing but a colored mannequin. The soul is what defines you.

I have no idea how to tap into that, but you're a goddamned fool if you dont think it exists.
>>
>>18108240
>you don't own your favorite color

You dismiss my post so matter of factly without taking my point into consideration that I can't tell if we agree or disagree. Ownership and barter is an artificial concept and meta behaviour which is the point I was trying to make. NOT to convince you that I own a favorite color.
>>
>>18108238
Nigga, that's actually a shitty deal on your end.
>>
>>18108290
Fuck off with your Bram Stoker faggotry
>>
>>18108330
I am still lovesick for Mina
I am still so lovesick for her
>>
The best thing to do with a soul is bind it to an object or better yet, a body.

In an object, its energies could be transfigured into whatever and you'd have a talisman/amulet/charm/etc that would never need to be recharged.

A body is trickier, and it's a highly delicate necromantic art. Firstly, the body must be a compatible vessel for the soul, e.g. you can't expect optimal results from shoving a human soul into a squirrel. The vessel would need to be functional, so short of reanimating a corpse (good fucking luck once the potassium flood ruins everything) you'll have to get the incumbent soul out of your intended vessel.

(Cont.)
>>
>>18108387
Where is the cont, nigger?
>>
>>18108387

Luckily, there's a handful of great ways to separate a soul from its living vessel, though naturally, none are particularly moral, unless your vessel is a willing participant.

The first method is to place the soul into a vessel left vacant due to a significantly intense astral journey. This is of course rather difficult, as such travelers rarely leave their body vulnerable, and any physical disturbance risks immediately returning the soul. This is, however, the cleanest method and typically does not require the necromancer to violate the laws of the land.

The messiest, but often most efficient, is to forcibly exchange two souls, but this too, has its difficulties. Such a task is quite simple on paper, but less so in practice. By placing the bought soul into a weapon - typically a ceremonial dagger - the soul to be planted can be forced into the vessel, and in turn force the incumbent out, by piercing the vessel such that the vessel does not perish, but the weapon may still be quenched by its blood. The danger in this method lies in containing the stripped soul. A soul voluntarily given is compliant, but a soul taken captive is an extremely formidable adversary, and without proper handling procedures, can wreak havoc on the necromancer from all angles.

Fortunately, there is a method that bridges the gap between the two, which I'll describe in my next post.
>>
>>18108500
Right here, spicaroo
>>18108581
>>
>>18108581

(Cont)

By way of olden and modern medicine, with the choice being at the necromancer's whim, the vessel can also be vacated via chemically and suggestively nudging the psyche away. Many tales have been scattered of the voodoo priest and his so-called zombie dust, but few know the science behind it. The powder in question can be refined from many plants, but chemists know it as the alkaloid, scopolamine. A remarkably potent sedative and deliriant, scopolamine extracts have been known to place those exposed into deep and malleable trances similar to a hypnotic or even comatose state. Using scopolamine or similar substances to place the vessel in such a state allows for the necromancer to coax the soul into wandering, and if skill suffices, force it to remain so.

In a similar vein, a more forceful approach exists, but requires medical prowess in addition to the mystical. By chemically sliding the vessel out of life, the incumbent soul will immediately vacate, but in order to supplant your own obtained soul successfully, it must be done quickly, and the vessel must be snatched back from the clutches of death. The reason for such haste is that once the heartbeat flattens, the brain will begin to deteriorate, and if left to do so for too long, the vessel will become impractical.
>>
>>18108664
have you ever jerked off with a soul?
>>
>>18108667
Are you offering yours for such? There was a time when I'd try anything once, and perhaps it would be interesting to relive those days if only for a sliver.
>>
>>18108688
i cant man, i already sold my soul to a ton of different people.
>>
>>18108697
I suppose I'll have to continue settling for palms over soles then.
>>
>>18108709
maybe you'll find some people for mutual jerk off on straightguysgonewild.com?
>>
>>18108720
I really don't wanna know how you know that exists
>>
>>18108725
im not sure if it exists either, but i do like straight guys doing gay things so i just took a wild GUESS!
>>
>>18108727
Pun checked
>>
>>18108730
there was a pun? oh okay, cool. praise the lord.
>>
>>18108128
they aren't your property
i bought my ex's soul about a year ago when we were still together and desu i don't really know what to do with it
i did make her get into a car crash at one point but that could just be my tychokinesis in the absence of owning her soul and it wasn't a big one
>>
>>18108740
Can you make a car fall on my head?
>>
File: 1473246078601-ck.png (594KB, 441x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1473246078601-ck.png
594KB, 441x1025px
>>18108732
>praise the lord
>>
>>18108742
my tychokinesis ain't that powerful man
i did cause the pulse shooting but it was an accident
>>
>>18108745
praise the lord praise him for giving us straightguysgonewild.com
amen hallelujah
>>
File: 08.jpg (66KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
66KB, 630x420px
>>18108746
>i did cause the pulse shooting but it was an accident
>>
Selling ones soul simply means to give up your morals for something you desire.
>>
How much do you think I could flip a soul for?
Would it be a sound business investment or no?
>>
>>18108128
No, you can't kill them.
But you can trade their soul for worldly goods.
>>
>>18108926
Absolutely. Especially if it's a childs' soul and they grow up to be someone important or famous.
>>
I have collected about 25 souls over the years. I don't do anything with them - I just legally own them, with their original owner's permission. I acquired them through trade, seduction or persuasion. Maybe I will find a use for them some day.
>>
>>18108128
I sold this one guys' soul for a hat in TF2.
>>
File: alfpogs.jpg (74KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
alfpogs.jpg
74KB, 500x370px
>>18108128
>what kind of things can you do with it?
You can trade it for Alf pogs. Remember Alf? He's back! In pog form!
>>
Ya'll are fucked. Both in the head and in the future.
>>
>>18108664
I have so many questions for you. Can I put more than one soul in an object? Follow up question if that object is a dagger will both souls be transferred to whomsoever I stab (assuming they live)? Another follow up if only one soul is transferred can I pick which soul goes? Is there any use in having multiple souls in an enchanted item? For instance the capacity for a more powerful enchantment. Last question how do I know the soul I bought hasn't been sold before?
>>
>>18109379
Do you think there might be some benefit in selling other people's souls to the devil for shit or does he only accept your own?
>>
>>18109428
Ooh, thought of another. If multiple souls in an object is a possibility, do certain objects/materials have a soul limit for instance a small knife might take 1 soul while a fuck off big sword might take 5. Or maybe diamonds can hold 100 and steel can only hold 12.
>>
>>18109431
I wouldn't ever make a deal with the devil in any case, because I would deem him to be incredibly untrustworthy. He's a bit like a Jewish lawyer - What if he somehow manages to find a loophole? Can't take that risk. Plus, you know, he's a dick..
>>
>>18109446
Ofcourse he will screw you over. You're as useless as the soul 'you stole and wanted to sell for materialism'.

What a bunch of autists in here holy shit.
>>
>>18109460
I have no idea whom you think you are quoting but I never mentioned stealing any souls nor wanting to sell them for materialism. In fact, I said the complete opposite. Your reading comprehension is laughable.
>>
>>18109473
Talking about the whole thread here, but thanks.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.