[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there /x/! I've been practicing tarot for about a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: mydeck.jpg (150KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
mydeck.jpg
150KB, 960x576px
Hey there /x/! I've been practicing tarot for about a year now, and i would love to do some readings to gain experience! simple 3 card readings, if you have a specific question or would like a general reading please drop it in the thread! Id appreciate as much info as you are willing to give (name, age etc) and i'd also love some feedback if you have any!
>>
Orler
Male
Virgo
Tall, muscular, short brown hair, blue eyes.
Future love reading
>>
>>18106998
Female
cancer sun
General love reading
>>
>>18107022
Hi Orler!
Your reading was very interesting, and with a positive outcome! You seem to be facing negativity in the near future, possibly from a bad relationship or troubling situation, but this adversity will lead you to happiness and health, along with a new, joyful relationship! Fight through the hard times and youll reap the rewards
>>
>>18107035
Hi! Your reading is positive! you will also soon face an important decision in your life. Its important you weigh out this decision and choose the path you feel is right, as it will lead you to a new relationship! this relationship will fill you with joy and energy, good times are ahead!
>>
>>18106998
female
aquarius

I am at a turning point, witch way do I go, both ways feels wrong..
>>
I'm always happy to help a fellow reader develop
Matthew
Male
6'3" blonde blue eye, 89kg broad, fit.
Spread on the feelings of X towards me (I can accurately answer this question)
>>
Male
Cancer
Wavy black hair, have royal blood

Will I regret these wasted years?
>>
>>18107066
Hi there!
I can see why youre stuggling with your decision, as neither path seems to lead directly to happiness. Assuming you have 2 choices (forward or back, left or right etc) option 1 will utilise your creativity and ability to thrive in your career, a likely outcome for this path is self doubt and anxiety if youre uncertian. option 2 is much more optimistic! you worries and fears will be cast away, replaced with joy and fufillment. this wll also be a time of forgiveness and personal freedom.
So its clear that there is a fork in your road, one being positive and the other negative. I suggest you take time to reflect on what you want out of your choice, whats causing it and who is affected. Ask your loved ones for advice, but trust your instinct to point you in the right direction :) While choosing either way may be hard, if you choose right youll be overflowing with happiness and peace
The better option seems to be associated less with work or career, and more focused on your inner peace, so try not to consider your career so seriously in your decision, focus on what you know will make you happier, regardless of financial risks
>>
>>18107070
Hi Matthew! Im excited to see how my reading compares to your knowledge!
Person X seems to regard you as a kind of mentor and admires your insight and knowledge, as well as your sharp perceptions! Although they may have some doubt about what they see as discontent inside you
>>
>>18107044
Thank you for the reading!
Have I met the right guy yet?
>>
>>18107072
While you may be having some doubts about these years now, they arnt wasted! They will serve as inspiration for you in the future, perhaps youll get inspired to create or try something new, which will work out very well for you! So enjoy this time now, relax and look for inspiration, it will pay off :)
>>
>>18106998
Johnny
Male
Libra
6'0
Black hair,tall, musician/Audio Engineer in training, black eyes.
I do Tarot readings too I'd like to have my future read by someone other than me it would make my day OP.
>>
female
scorpio
5'3

could i have a general reading please?
>>
>>18107104
SORRY MORE ACCURATELY CAN I HAVE MY FUTURE READ FOR MY CAREER
>>
>>18107093
Interesting. Mind if I ask for the cards in particular?
>>
>>18107100
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>18107112
You got the daughter of wands, the hierophant and the 4 of cups :) im using The Wild Unknown tarot
how close to the truth was i?
>>
File: 1461614289339.png (798KB, 1161x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1461614289339.png
798KB, 1161x1548px
>>18107104
OP pls read me tyvm
>>
>>18107104
Hi there Johnny! I would love to hear how my readings compare to yours! >>18107108
Your career future is looking positive! Every card in your reading was a pentacle, looking great for career prospects! Remaining steady and focused will lead to prosperity and growth, and youll soon be a master of your craft! The future is looking very bright for you, as long as you dedicate time and energy into your passions and career :)
>>
>>18107130
sorry about the slow reply buddy, i needed a cigarette break haha, you can find your reading here >>18107134
>>
>>18107134
Thank you! I've been getting similar cards and or literally what you told me thank you for taking the time out of your day to give me a reading I really appreciate it anon!
>>
>>18107139
my pleasure! best of luck with your future :) it was a joy reading for you
>>
Male
Taurus
Brown hair, and sort of greenish eyes.
If it's alright, could I just have an general reading please!
>>
>>18107122
Not a bad spread, and good interpretation. You're not wrong, this person looks to me with admiration and affection; they enjoy many facets of me. However, they're also very needy, and look to having my time a lot, which I don't mind. But they can't get enough, and feel I withhold a good deal of my time from them (like a greedy rat).

All in all I'd say a good reading. What spread are you using?
>>
>>18107148
Hey!
You seem to be going through a sort of stalemate at the moment. Something seems to be blocking your path, maybe a relationship or a job? However, if you look inwards and utilize your inner strength youll be able to overcome this easily, take time to rest and channel your inner focus :) You may be in a position where you feel powerless or trapped, consider whats keeping you in this position, yourself or others? its time to progress with your life, move on into a more stable and happy place. Its up to you to be the positive change you need :)
>>
>>18106998
18, male, Leo (August 8th)
from a certain point of view, i'm insane. from another, i've been having a fairly intense spiritual awakening for approaching two years now. i skew towards the latter, but have genuinely no idea how to make anything of it, and my attempts at doing anything in my life at all (related to this or otherwise) are fucked over by my severe avolition, lethargy, and general withdrawal. how do i fight the disabling aspects of my life and become the madness prophet i know i am?
poem related ever since i found it 3 years ago it's fit me all too well
>>
>>18107148
Hey!
You seem to be at a sort of stalemate in your life, youre unable to move forward and somethings blocking you, a relationship or job maybe? this has lead to feelings of powerlessness and youre feeling trapped, but not to worry! You are very able to over come this adversity, you need to look inside yourself, take some time to meditate and clear your mind, and youll find a way out. the answer lies within you, its time to use your inner strength!
>>18107149
I used a simple 3 card spread :) it means alot to know i was sort of close haha
>>
>>18107105
>>18107162

you missed me :(
>>
>>18107149
I used a simple 3 card spread, glad to know i was sort of close!
>>
>>18107171

I have brown hair and green eyes
>>
>>18107162
Cheers, and thanks for the reading!
>>
>>18107174
I'd say look into developing your own spread; give positions and placements to cards, have a system of drawing and an order of placement. Reading is 1 part system 2 part intuition; the more personalised a spread is, the more it'll be in tune with your intuition and the more accurate readings you'll find come to you.

I wish you all the best anon and hope to see you over in /Div/ at one point. Love and good vibes be with you.
>>
>>18107105
im so sorry i missed you! i must have skimed right past your post, i hope you can pardon me, ill try to make up for it with a good reading!

Your reading is very positive, you seem to be a person with abundant inner strength and courage! Youre also a very creative and hopeful person, you have a bright future! Youre very emotional, be sure to listen to what your body is telling you!
>>
Cody,
Male
Capricorn
5'6, brown eyes, black hair

General reading? :)
>>
>>18107181
thank you and don't worry about it!

thanks for the reading it's pretty accurate for a new reader, made my day better :)

have a nice day!
>>
>>18107165
Hi there anon, im sorry to hear youre going through a hard time right now.
Getting yourself out of any inner turmoil is a real challenge, but its far from impossible to achieve!
Now is a time to ground yourself, to focus on realty and what is important to you. Maybe a partner, hobby or job that means alot to you. Try not to get swept up in your turmoil, take pleasure in the simple things in life. Its important to harness your inner strength at this time and let that guide you. Meditation, light sport and doing an enjoyable hobby are all great ways of doing this. Maybe its time for a change in your life as well, perhaps starting up a new passtime, changing jobs or even moving house? a change of scenery and moving away from a space or situation that spurred on your inner grief can work wonders. Even if it dosent solve the problem, it can give you a new perspective, and help you find a resolution
Best of luck anon, sending love and good vibes your way
>>
>>18107084
Thank you for doing the reading, your answer did give some insight.
>>
Dastin
Male
5'9'' fit
General future reading would be nice.
>>
>>18107184
Hi Cody!
You seem to be at a positive place in your life right now! your creativity and inner strength are paying off. Youre a vrey emotional person, which can be difficult some times but right now youre on a positive and happy path. Your career will be taking off soon as you settle into a work environment (or school) and youll succeed as long as you keep focus :)
>>
>>18107200
Hi Dastin!
Your future is looking good! Youre set for material abundance soon, a big payday perhaps! Your domestic life will become very significant, perhaps its time to pay a visit to your parents or old friends and feel their love and support. I also see a new love in your future! This could also possibly mean a new, strong friendship that will last the ages, get ready to enjoy!
>>
>>18106998
Use /div/
>>
Female
What will go down with my interest today?
>>
>>18107226
Thanks, material abundance sounds nice and is possible but you surprised me with love/friendship. To be honest I live a life of a basement dweller excluding studying where I have very minimum of social interactions and it was that way throughout all my life. So maybe I will taste normiehood once, I just hope I will not indulge in it too much and keep my edgy persona.
>>
female
libra
love reading please
>>
>>18107219
Thanks! Helped a lot!
>>
>>18106998
Female

Would you please do a love reading for me?

Witch path do I choose?
>>
>>18106998
Julian
male
taurus
about 173 cm tall brown hair brown eyes
Future love reading
>>
>>18106998
Female
Leo

Will I be able to do magic?
>>
Michael
Male
28 (17 December 1987)
Sagittarius
Tall, a bit overweight but a bit muscular, long dark brown hair that are going white, brown eyes

I think I'm cursed. So much bullshit happened in August and didn't go away with the end of the month. Normally I'd blame myself, but most things have happened out of the blue due to external factors out of my control.
While a general reading would be nice, I'd like to know if you can shed any light in the situation.
>>
>>18106998
Jeannie
female
Sagittarius, idk the specifics, i was born on 12/7 though
Tall, dark brown hair, black eyes, about 150 pounds,

General love reading i guess! I'm most curious to know if person R will return to my life, or why she left though

but maybe i can also ask "will my life improve?/what do i need to do to improve my life and situation?"
>>
Ricardo
M
Leo
8-8-95

General and love reading if you will. Thank you.
>>
Louie
About to turn 20 in 11.5 days
Virgo sun gemini rising sag moon
Medium height, stocky build, brown eyes dark brown hair

Im am having money troubles haha :( general money reading? Thank you
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.