[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been researching conspiracy/NWO/spiritual stuff for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: questo.png (14KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
questo.png
14KB, 512x512px
I've been researching conspiracy/NWO/spiritual stuff for years and I'll give you my conclusions. It wont be comfortable for most of you btw so be warned.

I started with standard Zeitgeist/Central Banks/Globalist/1984 stuff but with time I dug deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. I'll give you summary of what I know. Remember that we're all conditioned to think in certain way on MANY level - it's not just simple "obey" programming, it would be too obvious.

>the basic stuff about Bilderbergs, money, Rothchilds and economy is rather legit
>Illuminati is not a single organisation, but many groups connected to eachother
>spiritual world is as real as ours
>NWO wont be some 1984 slave-state
>it will be an utopian system based on New Age "religion"
>New Age religion is made by Illuminati and it's based on demonic doctrines, in the center of it lies desire of becoming something better, opening yourself to demonic beings and completely false beliefes
>Buddhism is the most legit religion, but not "we are all one! drugs opened my mind" Buddhism, but the real one
>psychedelic drugs are the tool to open you to demonic influences, no matter how you use them - the influences appear as peaceful and colorful but are false
>Heaven and Hell are as real as our World (they are not eternal - only millions of years)
>karma-sin exist
>not only hurting others is a sin, but also sexual degeneracy, lying, wrong views etc.
>new age "ascended masters" are demons in disguise
>divination, sorcery, magick, occult etc. are dangerous and wrong, you shouldn't do it no matter what
>Christianity is also legit to some degree
>personal God exist
>Lucifer exist
>"aliens" are demons
>elites are worshipping demons and are doing what they want them to do
>the goal of NWO is spiritual destruction of humankind
>>
File: 1354640436422.jpg (163KB, 1400x1478px) Image search: [Google]
1354640436422.jpg
163KB, 1400x1478px
They want you to believe that you can choose what to believe and it will be alright. It is as stupid as thinking that you can fly if you'll really want it and jumping out of the window. They push it through a New Age propaganda - Oprah etc. They want you to believe that everything is just a perception and "belief system". They want you to think that it's true freedom, but it's just lack of knowledge about reality. In fact religion is about whats good and bad for you, not about comfortable beliefs. That's because they are pushing propaganda against religion, especially Christianity, since it's in large part about defending yourself from demons. They also slander religions and lie about them, because they want you to believe that there is some absolute ancient knowledge we lost, but it's just a New Age lies.

We are have awful karma, especially in our degenerate times. If you don't want to fall to the lower realms read about Buddhas Amitabha's Vows and about Usnisa Vijaya Dharani. If you're Christian I'm not turning you away from your religion, I believe that Jesus can save you too.
>>
File: Stopped_reading_there.png (127KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
Stopped_reading_there.png
127KB, 1153x823px
>>18106555
>Buddhism is the most legit religion
>>
>>18106555
>for years
>I started with standard Zeitgeist
I have bad news for you mate.
>>
>>18106555
Sorry OP, but I've thrown the runes, read the I Ching, did a ouija board seance, did a psychic reading, and it all agrees, you're a bit of a dick.
>>
>>18106555
Karma and sin.
I barely do anything but it seems everybody hates me... Is this karma? When does it end?
Also how is having wrong views bad? How can you even know if your views are wrong?
>>
The world we live in wont be like 1984, thats too in your face, capitalism likes to mask atrocity with glitter and balloons.
The world we live in is like some horrifying fusion between 1984 and brave new world
>>
I can reduce your post into a sentence.

Belief creates your reality.
>>
>>18106555
bumb
>>
File: large.png (308KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
308KB, 500x353px
The illuminati is owned by Belphegor and she hates pretty much fuckin everybody, why would she want people to worship her or anybody else? You're so entry level, it's funny.
>>
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD TODAY AND BE RICH, POWERFULLY AND FAMOUS ? INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD CONTACT US AT +2349033508174 OR EMAIL US AT [email protected]
ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN AND WOMAN, POLITICIAN, ARTIST OR ACTRESS, STUDENT,TRADER, WORKER,WHOSOEVE R YOU MAY BE AND YOU DESIRE WEALTH, INFLUENCE,FAME, POWER, PROTECTION AND CONNECTION AND YOU WANT TO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD ? IF YES KINDLY CONTACT US ON +2349033508174 FOR MORE DETAILS and lot more join the great Illuminati today and become a full Mufti billionaires by joining the Great Illuminati world to benefits $50,000.00 USD weekly for a start as membership blessing for becoming a member of the great Illuminati. with this all your dreams and your heart desire can be fully accomplish. You can WhatsApp us on+2349033508174 or call or text. +2349033508174 OR EMAIL US AT [email protected] to become a member.
>>
The Illuminati think they have the Investiture of the Bloodline Kingship directly from the gods.

The Anunnaki - Those from 'heaven' to Earth come.

The Bloodline Kingship of Anu who came to Ki.

They say they are the closest relatives to the bloodlines of these gods, their 13 families.

This is their claim to a Divine Right to Rule.
>>
>>18106555
see you on page 15
>>
tell your thoughts on kali, then; OP.
>>
>>18106555
babies first conspiracy theory :'). You're right about some things, but your knowledge on spirituality seems very lacking and almost as if it prescribes to some indoctrination you couldn't untangle in yourself.
>>
File: gods.jpg (71KB, 596x500px) Image search: [Google]
gods.jpg
71KB, 596x500px
>>18106555
>"aliens" are demons
>>
>>18107437
oh shut up you nitwit
>>
File: received_1200197436697555.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1200197436697555.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
>>18107678
Triggered.
You're still just a fool who thinks he has it all figured out. You don't even have the basics in place, how are you supposed to understand anything more?
Humble yourself and work at it some more years.
>>
>>18107336
Incidentally, how does one appease her? Belphegor, I mean.
>>
>psychedelic drugs are the tools to open you to universal insight, no matter how you use them.

FTFY, OP
>>
>>18107336
>she
>>
So here is the real question.....

Buddhism or christianity?
>>
>>18106555
Hi OP, i've been thinking literally everything you listed below. Do you have any knowledge of how to "stay on the right path" not giving in to demonic shiat.
>>
>>18110956
Mix em' up combos are nice
>>
>>18106555

Why whould psychedelics be bad? It legits make you a nicer, friendlier and better person. It also help you become psychological healthier.
>>
>>18106555
Today, OP was not a faggot. Thanks!
>>
>>18106555
>It wont be comfortable for most of you btw so be warned.
ugh, really? get off the horse
>>
>>18111204
rofl dude drugs.
>>
hello there... did anybody just try to communicate with me covertly?

speak now, or else i will consider all presuppositions to be non-communication but just random chance
>>
>>18111360
will make a new thread... posting in here was an accident
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.