[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What incidents do you feel are the most convincing that UFO/Alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: subtember.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
subtember.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
What incidents do you feel are the most convincing that UFO/Alien conspiracy theories may be true?
>>
Other than my three UFO signings which convinced me that some advance tech, wether ours or not exists, I find pilot testimony to be valid.
After all, why risk your career? Reporting a sighting could ground you indefinitely if the FAA or your airline finds out.
>>
File: suspiciously_specific_denial.jpg (40KB, 304x248px) Image search: [Google]
suspiciously_specific_denial.jpg
40KB, 304x248px
>>18106514
This.

What convinces me most of all is that reporting sightings of UFOs is explicitly against FAA regulations.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SuspiciouslySpecificDenia

So who imagined that rule and decided to write it in? With the way these bureaucratic, reductionist assholes come up with the rules and regulations, there must have been a prior incident which caused them to write it in, to prevent future incidents. So, there it is. The most professionally adequate workers in society when it comes to identifying aircraft, believe with such certainty that there are non-FAA associated aircraft in the sky, that they have to specifically train their pilots to ignore them.

Wat.
>>
that ufos are a man-made construct and there's an ongoing psy op to make the public believe in aliens to hide the fact that the secret government had the technology all along.
>>
>>18106527
I just don't ascribe that much power and intellect to those groups.

It would be more plausible to believe that they are a civilian construct, produced in the backwoods somewhere, that the government doesn't have eyes or tax regulations on. I mean, military doesn't exactly hire for brilliance, or engineering aptitude first, y'know. They hire for loyalty first (which usually translates to stupidity and incompetence) and do what they can with all that second.
>>
>>18106531
the secret government is separate from the public government. they have facilities in DUMBs, bases on the moon and mars.
>>
>>18106531
Most government work is compartmentalized, so very few people would be working on or even aware of the final product. You can always pay the people handling the full project more for silence. Of course someone will always try to blow the whistle, but thats when disinformation campaigns come into play.
>>
>>18106540
Like I said. I don't think having secret facilities makes them any better at arriving at these solutions. I think it's a weakness, that prevents them from understanding the xeno tech they've shot down so far, since they can't even fucking use words to literally describe what they have, for fear of someone on the outside catching on to them. It breeds an atmosphere of extreme paranoia, and distraction.

Oh, I'm for sure certain that there's bunkers on bunkers hidden below the U.S. at this point. They send workers in to dig, and they never come back out. They just keep on diggin'. That doesn't mean they honestly have any idea what they're doing, or are in any better position to deploy advanced aerial craft. Advanced by U.S. FAA standards maybe, in terms of like the universe? Not a chance.
>>
>>18106505
http://howtoexitthematrix.com/2016/09/02/the-fbi-admits-visits-of-beings-from-other-dimensions-declassified-fbi-document/

I haven't found enough interest to take the time to read the FOIA documents yet to check the authenticity.. so w.e(so let me know what i think)...I personally don't find it interesting unless its in the now because of the drake equation tbqh
>>
>>18106578
>what i think
what you think**
>>
>>18106561
you're basing this on what you know, which is nothing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.