[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have any stories about Ukraine? I can find a little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: UKRN1001.gif (29KB, 388x260px) Image search: [Google]
UKRN1001.gif
29KB, 388x260px
Does anyone have any stories about Ukraine? I can find a little bit of roleplaying here and there, but is there any legit evidence for this region?
>>
Bump. I'm really interested in this myth
>>
It exists...
>>
>>18106215
Proofs?
Where is your evidence?
>>
wtf lol
>>
>>18106215
BANDERA NAZI SCUM WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL RUSSIA YOU FASCIST FASCIST PIG BANDER FAGGOT
>>
File: Liberty.jpg (97KB, 950x610px) Image search: [Google]
Liberty.jpg
97KB, 950x610px
I just have this Spooky Image taken from the Protests.
>>
>>18106290
Photoshopped.
>>
>>18106299

Its a Statue. There in the Maidan Square.
>>
>>18106303
The flags are photoshopped, I'm pretty sure the flag to represent the Ukraine was made on /x/ to symbolise them, it is not actually a thing.

Nice try,
>>
Why would Russia invade a place that doesn't exist?
>>
>>18106337
This was a ruse started by der juden
>>
File: prihoddemokratii.jpg (95KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
prihoddemokratii.jpg
95KB, 600x669px
>>18106337
Why would Amurika invade a places that exists?
>>
>>18106178
>Does anyone have any stories about Ukraine?
Ukraine is divided into two sections in respect to it's Christian religion.
One section the Western Ukraine is Christian Catholic, historically especially during Second World War very pro-nazi, very anti Russian.

Second section the Eastern Ukraine is Christian Orthodox (same as Russian Christian Orthodox) ,very pro Russian.

Quite similar as it was in exYugoslavia.
Croatia is Catholic. Serbia is Orthodox.

Today Western Ukraine under influence of other countries including USA has very active neo-nazi right sector movement
that was known to be very brutal and barbarian during WWII cooperating very closely with nazi regime of Germany.

Eastern Ukraine hopefully will be separated from Western Ukraine with the help of Russia.
And Western Ukraine can go and suck dick of it's european and american masters and be fucked in the ass
because nobody will give shit about them as a humans.
Western Ukraine has a delusion that they are important to Europe and to USA as a nation, no they are only important as a territory.
They are stupid as a pice of 2by4.
Fuck them.
>>
OP I'm from Belarus which is just north of "Ukraine" and I can confirm "Ukraine" doesn't exist, there's just a thin strip of land outside of Belarusian southern border. The strip of land is 2 meters wide, then there's just a gradient of shallow water through the supposed territory of Ukraine right to the Black Sea.
>>
>>18106276
Bandera that fascist is now regarded as a national hero in western Ukraine
>>
>>18106620
Yeah, sure. Hardly any neo nazis in eastern Ukraine, as well as in Russia.

Dude, you should stop smoking putin.
>>
>>18107631
You're allowed to use the internet in Belarus?
>>
>>18106327
What the fuck are you talking about?

Red/Black version of ukrainian flag is UPA motif, decades older than your bitch ass
>>
>>18107646
i'm not that anon you dummy
>>
>>18107629
back to the potato farm, Aliaksandr
>>
>>18106178
google; Ukrainian mothers eating their own children during Ukrainian famine

http://www.artukraine.com/famineart/account.htm

google it there is few more websites talking about how Ukrainian mothers and fathers were eating their own children
it tells you what kind off nation of savages they are
Europe and USA hide your children before you take Western Ukraine under your wings
>>
>>18106178
>but is there any legit evidence for this region?
Yes there is a very solid evidence.
A strong smell of shit coming from that part of the World
>>
>>18106207
it's not a myth
that shit hole exists for real
>>
I'm upset that there are so many ruskies on /x/
>>
>>18109404
go and kill yourself you ukrainian faggot
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.