[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the easiest way to invite a demon into my home without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 32

File: IMG_0192.jpg (26KB, 262x208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
26KB, 262x208px
What is the easiest way to invite a demon into my home without inviting it into myself? I know it's dangerous, but I'm lonely and a demon is better than no one.
>>
You could just ask for an angel. That would make for a more savory companion than a demon, trust me. Having a demon around will just make you feel more lonely and isolated.
>>
>>18105372
How could I do that?
>>
>>18105330

Imagine your life as it currently is. Imagine solitude, lonliness, lack of hope, wanting to kill yourself, hating yourself, a sense of gloom, and being sick 24/7.

Now imagine after that, Chad from highschool comes in and starts beating you up and calling you even more of a fag and youre taking it from behind because youre a worm who wants negative attention above no attention.

What will happen first is demonic oppression, illustrated above. You wont even see the demon, you will just get sick, become more depressed, and everything will be even more lonely than it currently is. Before you even see the demon, you will be tired and sick, live in constant darkness, and probably have a sense of dread and fear.

If you are unlucky enough to move past a demon, then youre moving into posession or manifestation, and by that point youre literally cucking to chad.

Thats how stupid inviting a demon into your house is you stupid roleplaying fuck.
>>
>>18105372
This. Demons are a pain in the ass and only look out for themselves. Angels are selfless by design. It's in their natures to make your life better.
>>
>>18105377
It's easy enough if you don't let your pride get in the way.

Angels are compassionate beings and respond to people who are sincerely looking for ways to come back into love.

So instead of letting resentment and self-destructive behavior dictate your actions, surrender all that and come back to your center which is the heart.

There you'll find all the guidance and companionship you're looking for.
>>
>>18105446
I wish I had an angel for one moment of love.
I wish I had your angel tonight
>>
>>18105377
Just ask god for company. He'll come through for you. Praying for you, brother
>>
>>18105372
Any guides on how to summon an angel?
>>
All this stuff isn't real, right?
>>
>>18105903
I really can't tell who believes and who's roleplaying anymore.
>>
>>18105330
If you want to be a fucking retard and actually have one in your home. Burn a bundle of sage leaves and waft it around your house. After that just wait for the weeks that follow. You gon get fucked in the ass boi. Demons dont fuck around.
>>
>>18105372
>>18105381
Don't believe this bullshit.

God is the most selfish of all. He demands worship from mankind. Satan and his cohorts only wish that you be enlightened, and happy. The Bible is the great deception.
>>
>>18105330
>Demons are scary man I had one in my house once.. It possessed me.. had me doing things I never would have on my own free will..it would talk to me and ask for favors like this one time.. "I need something from you .." "What do you need?" "I need about tree fiddy." It was around this time I realized that this evil demonic creature was about 8 stories tall and a crustacean from the paleozoic era. That damned Loch Ness Monster had gotten me again, "Damnit Monstah, I ain't givin' you no tree fiddy!" I yelled as she swam away into the distance.
>>
>>18105330
they have mail order brides for people like you
>>
>>18106017
you are a wonderful person
>>
File: 1473209424008.gif (3MB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1473209424008.gif
3MB, 150x150px
>>18105330
how fucking mentally fucked can you be that you'd want a "demon" to hang out with??????

"demons" are literally deception to the highest degree. evil isn't there to help you, it's to take advantage of you and use you until you are depleted and useless. sure they'll do things for you, but only so they can achieve their goals. "you gotta spend money to make money"; true words of absolute evil itself.

it's so cringey how many edgy faggots there are on /x/ who think it's badass to hang out with "demons" or "satan" and think being good is gaaaayyyyy. but hey i guess you'll all find out the hard way. pro tip: what goes around, comes around/you get what you deserve. that's how the real god works.
>>
>>18105372
can i summon an angel and fuck it
>>
>>18106081
plesae respond
>>
File: angel_wings.jpg (164KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
angel_wings.jpg
164KB, 500x750px
>>18106081
Angel literally means "messenger." I don't think that's what their hotline is exactly for... but assuming they're willing I mean, you could have like what exactly? Telepathy sex?

If you mean someone to make out with, then angels can help arrange couples into mutually beneficial relationships. Other than that, your best bet is pic related. I mean after all, it's the symbolism you're attracted to, isn't it?
>>
>>18106081
>>18106140
hell no, you're basically using it for your own selfish pleasures, basically making you a demon upon it. and that's the complete opposite of an "angel's" incentive.
>>
>>18106155
thats exactly what i get off on dude i dont wanna fuck a demon i wanna violate an angel
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
>>18106159
See, this is exactly why heaven and hell need each other.
>>
File: darkness-03.jpg (3KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
darkness-03.jpg
3KB, 320x240px
>>18105330
Meh, fuck it. Personally, I don't think it can be done the way you want it. Demons love negative emotions, of which you seem to have plenty. Even if you did not, your house would need some serous shit to have gone down in the past. Demon needs to eat, if your house has not seen some shit then it's likely to start haunting you.

Welp, lets start:
a) Yellow wax paint (since you're not looking for any particular demon, yellow should help you get something low-level) + 4 non-scented candles (ideally wax and all 4 should be the same color).
b) Graveyard dirt (the fresher the better, just go to your local cemetery).
c) Locate the north wall (ideally in a basement).
d) Next, pick a date (you can do it on the 13th or during a full moon on the 17th).
e) Your going to need the blood of the dying (not still alive, not already dead, but alive until you cut them open for their blood; since your lonely state likely means you won't be able to get a person for this part, and killing crows or black cats might be illegal, buy yourself a chicken).
e2) Remember, fresh blood (only drain the blood on the go date, ideally right before you do it).
f) Mix the dirt and blood first, then mix that with the paint (2/3rd paint while the last third should be divided further into 2/3rd blood & 1/3rd dirt).
g) Draw a circle, then a pentagram within' the circle (the head of the pentagram should face away from the north wall), draw an additional circle within' the center of the pentagram (i.e. within' the pentagon).
h) Place a candle inside every triangle but the head triangle (best to light the candles now).
i) Place whatever you sacrificed inside the inner circle (this negative energy should help get things going).
j) Turn of the (electric) lights, kneel in front of your pentagram (at the head), then just call into the darkness (and see what calls back).

Welp, good luck, you should be fine.
>>
>>18105330
Done. We are Here. It is dark on this side.
>>
>>18105330
doesn't work like that. to invite a "demon" you have to offer yourself in exchange of something, always protecting yourself until you get what you want. He will attach himself to your chakras to absorb the energy he likes the most, normally the root and hara chakras. He have no use for your house.
>>
>>18105990
T T T T R I G G E R E D D D D
>>
I was friends with a "demon".
They will lie to you and isolate you then make you believe all you need is them. Get an "angel" to hang out with because they share.
>>
How do I get a demon to go after another guy? I have someone who would be perfect for possession but I dont wanna be impacted myself.

Note I sont have physical access to the bastard anymore.
>>
>>18105330
Demons are as real as vampires, werewolves and haunted, reanimated mummies.
>>
>>18105754
my my
>>
>>18105330
Get married. Your wife will sooner or later invite your mother in law over.
>>
>>18105330
This is the most pathetic post I've seen in a while
>>
>>18107414
what exactly do you mean when you say "angel"? a real angel, a servant of God? or a demon masquerading as an angel
>>
>>18107481
They are real then?
>>
>>18105990
>He demands worship from mankind.
Says who?
>>
>>18105330
supose it's better to get a pet OP. having a demon at home sounds quite dangerous
>>
>>18106081

You do realize that angels aren't the beautiful glowing women you see in pop art, right?
>>
>>18105330
i know every christian will argue against this but its as simple as leaving a door open. you probably dont want to sleep with it open and you might live in a bad neighborhood and its not a good idea

also if you are doing anything illegal a open door is a invitation for police in america atleast

but thats it. maybe you got a boring city you live in and they are all just passing through nobody stays or maybe some turf war broke out and depopulated the evil spirit problem some
>>
>>18107912
Even better
>>
>>18107531
Laughed.
>>
>>18105954
Ahah me neither dude
>>
>>18105330
>demon
>company
This is obviously very stupid. First, there are other kinds of entities there that may or may not be as dangerous. Second, get a dog or something, it's easier for everyone.
>>
>>18106480
>yellow
That's extraordinarily interesting, literary critics believe Dostoevsky uses yellow to represent nausea, sickness, and depression in Crime and Punishment, where the insane main character lives in a yellow room and yellow is mentioned subtly many other times.

There's also The Yellow Wallpaper, a famous short story about a lady who goes insane, aided partially by, what else, yellow wallpaper.

good post
>>
>>18105330
Or, you could go do a thing, get a hobby, thereby meet other people who share that hobby, establish common interests, and possibly make friends with that person? I get that you're lonely, and human interaction can be risky, sure, but probably not as risky as invoking creatures from beyond the veil.
>>
>>18107433
Don't engage in that kind of thing. It's not good at all.
>>
>>18105330
Do it faggot
>>
>>18108068
Actually yellow can help stimulate the mind in such a way that allows you to concentrate better. So if you have a short attention span yellow rooms are your friend.
>>
Well you dont have to waste your time. Seek Jesus Christ and Repent its a dangerous place your in. Weather your joking or not.
>>
>>18105979
Isn't burning sage a good thing?
I think you meant to say "try burning a small animal and wafting it through the house"
>>
>88160913
>>
>>18107811
Me
t. God
>>
>>18105330
Just get a tulpa or something dude
>>
>>18106081
Fun fact: Angels has no genitials.
>>
File: raughing.gif (277KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
raughing.gif
277KB, 500x281px
>people actually believe that the abrahamic god is "good"
>or omnipotent
>or omniscient
>or exists at all
>>
File: 1472954846710.jpg (62KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
1472954846710.jpg
62KB, 500x545px
>>18110737
>doesn't understand reality
>decides to ignore it
>>
>>18110787
Yeah, invisible omnipotent sky wizards are so real :^)
>>
File: CCedited1.jpg (350KB, 704x704px) Image search: [Google]
CCedited1.jpg
350KB, 704x704px
>>18110791
ok thn why dos aliems like to do us the print pics of god what it looks like in gras of for then huh?
>>
>he thinks he can do high level magic like summoning demons without dedicated training first
>>
>>18110791
whydos tehm anshent civilzashons make the statues of then actuall god like in here they mak it quite easiy distinguishable
>>
File: earth-flag2.jpg (647KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
earth-flag2.jpg
647KB, 1000x667px
>>18110791
why then do ehey space peopel for the nasan people who have used to space for real like to choose th egod picturs like for they logo?
>>
File: godnetwork.jpg (859KB, 2810x2438px) Image search: [Google]
godnetwork.jpg
859KB, 2810x2438px
>>18110791
why dise ti ahda sene god myselfa ands have draw it myself and this is what god lokos like in my own pic thjat i made it looks like teh others that i showed you and hou see i guess god doesn't lie you so he no show him to hyou
>>
How do I summon a succubus that will take my virginity?
>>
>>18110801
>>18110807
>>18110813
>>18110827

what
>>
>>18109458
how do I do that
>>
>>18110813
wtf are you talking about m8?
>>
>>18107531
best post in the thread
>>
>>18105330
>>18105330
lol, that's so stupid it's painful. You've obviously never dealt with bumps in the night, or the bumpers.
>>
>>18105330
>without inviting it into myself
Your home is a reflection of yourself. So it's kind of not a great idea altogether, symbolically speaking.

Even if they don't get into you at first, they'll get to you by proximity.
>>
>>18105330
Since this thread is already here, I'd like to use this to ask about the triangle in this picture. ITs purpose is to hold demons and prevent them from escaping until banished, correct? Or is it simply the place where they are summoned?
>>
>>18105372
>>18105377
>>18105754
>>18105796
You know, according to Catholic tradition, everyone has a guardian angel. Its not well known these days, but its true.
Pray this:

Angel of God
My guardian dear,
to whom Gods love commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
to light and guard,
to rule and guide.
Amen.
>>
>>18110830
El oh el
>>
If you invite a demon into your home, you may as well just ask it to possess you, honestly. You can summon a demon if you really want to, but nine times out of ten it involves offering your blood to the demon, which is generally #1 on the list of "things not to do when dabbling in the occult"

Instead of summoning a demon, just play some ritual games. They're just as dangerous, but fun!
>>
>>18105381
Not always. Satan is a fallen angel.
>>
>>18105903
Belief is a strange thing. Do you believe it's real? If it's not, what are they really talking about? Are they lying?

I haven't seen too much out of the ordinary, but I've seen enough to know that life and existence are not limited to what is obvious to us.
>>
>>18110717
This is actually true.

You can't fuck angels. They'll outright tell you it's not possible. Even if they're the most beautiful being you've ever seen, and they probably will be.

Seriously, bright emanating light. And when that light touches you, you're filled with a kind of love and peace you probably haven't known since you were a child, and more. And the first thing you'll probably think of when you see them is sex. lol

Usually they'll appear to you if you've been progressing well on your spiritual path, just to let you know you're on the right track. Some angels can be more willing to interact and might spend a lot of time with you in dreams or during meditation and so on.
>>
File: 1467292647762.jpg (52KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1467292647762.jpg
52KB, 535x462px
>>18105330
>>18105372
Nah, man. Angels and demons are not to be trifled with.
What you want is a leprechaun. Youll need some ginger hair, a pint of beer, and a few four leaf clovers to summon the rainbow that unlocks the quest to follow the rainbow to the leprechaun lair.

Then you'll have to fight him in 1v1 unarmed combat. If you get this far youre nearly there.

Youll need to KO the chaun now, non-lethal. Once he's out youll need to remove his makeup to reveal the Warwick Davis within.
Remove the Warwick Davis, but take with you the clothes of the leprechaun (everyone knows some of their magic resides in their clothes, so this should go without saying) to replace when you have brought him back to base.

Grats, you have now tamed a leprechaun.

Or if you want to do something real thats risky to make friends just go walk into your nearest ghetto.
>>
>>18107912
What are they then? And what do demons look like?
>>
>>18112234
Most of them are usually smaller than one would think. About 1-1.5metre. Sometimes adourned with what appears to be greenish cloth and a bowler style hat. They have red hair and most often have a nearby container of gold.
>>
>>18105796
Look up the Almadel.
>>
>>18112198
How about fellatio?
>>
can you let a demon fuck you up the ass?
>>
>>18107912
>not fucking weird heads with wing, flaming wheels covered with eyes, or eldritch beings
fag
>>
>>18110791
Isn't the omnipotence thing relatively recent in the grand scheme of things?
>>
File: 1459547532915.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459547532915.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>18105330
ride to the ocean
wait for the sunset
try adn ignore the chemtrails
look for nibiru
when you see it ......
>>
>>18112234
>what do demons look like?

Depends.... they are usually invisible unless you see them as a shadow person. When they came to me in a dream it looked human only very sinister and evil. I never intended to bring the demonic into my life (i was an atheist) but i did some things that opened doors to them. Dont do it mine were relatively easy to get rid of only took be about 10-12 years before i finally became Christian and they left for good.
>>
>>18105378
This.
Childhood home was demonic.
Never fully shook it, constant oppression, still see shadow people, sometimes get incredibly uncomfortable in churches. Also as of late ive been falling pretty close to seriously considering suicide.
>>
>>18112222
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j67MZXY33c0

DONT TRUST LEPRECHAUNS!
>>
>>18115938
>What will happen first is demonic oppression, illustrated above. You wont even see the demon, you will just get sick, become more depressed, and everything will be even more lonely than it currently is. Before you even see the demon, you will be tired and sick, live in constant darkness, and probably have a sense of dread and fear.
>If you are unlucky enough to move past a demon, then youre moving into posession or manifestation, and by that point youre literally cucking to chad.
>Thats how stupid inviting a demon into your house is you stupid roleplaying fuck.

I overcame my demonic attacks with the name of Jesus and became a Christian because of it. You are a Christian right? You have power over them you should use it.
>>
>>18115095
Gross, that skeleton still has skin
>>
>>18105796
Develop a mental illness and smoke crack, build tinfoil hat with quartz tip to funnel alium magic directly into your 7th eye and then write "help me jizzus" in semen on a photo of your closest dead relative

That should spawn an angel
>>
>>18105330
I'm actually wondering the same thing.

Back when I was a high school freshman, I was a convinced Satanist and wanted to find my guardian demon. I followed the supposed contract ritual, then some days later tried to summon a demon and nothing happened.
Two years ago I thought of getting back to it and once again made an attempt with no results.
On a side note, I frequently used those ouija boards, mostly as a joke, and tried out all sorts of rituals and such. I eventually gave up.

Why is paranormal stuff avoiding me, /x/?
>>
>>18105330
How about, instead of inviting a demon or angel into your house, you find a friend?

Who knows, you might meet someone who *is* an angel or demon, but at least you get to know them first.
>>
>>18105903
Demons are a metaphor. If you want to try out a demon, take up cocaine use, took me 10+ years to kick that asshole out of my life. Or drinking, currently wrestling this demon atm, have been for a long time, probably will for longer, he might kill me, already been in the hospital for withdrawal when I tried to kick him last summer, he's a son of a bitch. Then there's the last full porn demon, he's my favorite, mostly causes distraction at work, thinking about the jiggly round curves of the fairer sex.. he's my buddy, I'll keep him around for a while.
>>
>>18119447
*lustful porn demon, damn autocorrect
>>
>>18106480
may try to replicate this post sometime, screenshotting for future reference and will probably take a video and bring it here
>>
>>18105330
Buy a load of death metal albums and get a cross and smear it in pig blood and put it on your wall upside down, play death metal at full volume. Leave door open so demon feels welcome. Worked for me.
>>
>>18105330
>a demon is better than no one

No it isn't. It will destroy your life in both this world and the next. If you think you're unhappy now, just try to imagine how much worse it could possibly get.
>>
>>18105330
>>18106480
How are elite satanists and the illuminati able to not get affected by the negative energy and bad luck that demons and satan brings?

I'm also pretty sure I'm possessed
>>
>>18105330
OP,

Why would you want some fucking ugly ass demon as a friend? I've been around people possessed by one. Scariest shit I've been through.

If you need a friend, then try a Tulpa. Mine has been interacting with me for a week now and he's a sweetheart. He's resting on my leg right now. He's very young since he just started manifesting. I think he is part cat because I've heard him purr.

But try a tulpa. They are fun and not spoopy like demons.
>>
>>18105990
>Satan
>less power hungry

I'm sorry, but Moloch is cancer.

Hades is the God of the Christians (Not Christ)
Jews choose between Yahwehuet and Moloch
and Muslims pray to Yahwehuet

Rich faggots pray to Moloch, and sacrifice babies.
Richer faggots pray to Minerva who is a fucking bitch who slept with all her sons

Real Christians pray to Lucifer, as well as Libertardians

And I pray to Heket, because fuck this empire.
>>
How do I contact Paimon?

Chill as fuck architect who gives people cool blueprints?
>>
>>18105330
demons arent corporeal entities, both demons and angels are aetherial entities that live in the aether, or the beast behind all perceptions, or ragnar the deatheater, or whatever you want to call it, basically the energy field that eminates from our thoughts and consciousness, so theres no way to invite either into your home without inviting it into yourself.

b-b-baka.
>>
>>18110787

>This book is true
>This book says its contents are false
>while claiming to be true
>>
>>18105446
>surrender

OP DONT SURRENDER TO A BEING THIS IS LITERALLY LETTING A DEMON INTO YOUR BODY ANON IS TRICKING YOU
>>
>people think humans arent behind everything.
you all disgust me.
eventually, we will have the technology that we require to be gods.
>>
>>18105378
>>18105979
So they really fuck you in the ass or not.
I really want to know this
>>
File: image.jpg (276KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 640x640px
>>18124184
They're as fucked as anyone else, they just happen to be in positions of power.
>>
File: received_1264284233604311.gif (877KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
received_1264284233604311.gif
877KB, 400x354px
Look up goetia and the Lesser key of Solomon. That will get you on the track to Demons. If you would like to be on the track of angels check out the greater key of Solomon. By the way this shit is real and not to be taken lightly. Take it from me. I am a demonologist and well known and the Paranormal community. However you can look forward to shit like this if you fuck with demons.
https://youtu.be/gOtvsrTpBUE
>>
File: received_638836062956315.jpg (53KB, 600x970px) Image search: [Google]
received_638836062956315.jpg
53KB, 600x970px
To contact a demon or angel you have to have its sigil.
>>
File: received_1264268623605872.jpg (60KB, 576x576px) Image search: [Google]
received_1264268623605872.jpg
60KB, 576x576px
I have had a demon as a friend. It started out all good and then it turned into oppression. It's not a good idea but hey it's your life idiot. You can invoke the demon. I now have angels as friends they're actually more handier and powerful than the demons and they don't try to fuck your life up.
>>
>>18124806
Please someone tell me
>>
File: 1467603287897.png (165KB, 1042x786px) Image search: [Google]
1467603287897.png
165KB, 1042x786px
>>18124927
not literally you fucking freak.

let's say we're perceiving "demons" the metaphorical way; they will deceive and trick you. things may seem like they are getting better, but at the end (after they're finished with you) you will be in a worse state than you were before encountering them. thus you being "fucked in the ass"
>>
File: 1473438423869.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1473438423869.png
7KB, 251x201px
>>18124979
Oh such a shame.
>>
>>18125064
getting it in the bum is still better than getting nothing in the bum amirite?
>>
File: 1471649398110.jpg (14KB, 640x146px) Image search: [Google]
1471649398110.jpg
14KB, 640x146px
>>18125165
Yeah man.
You never know true despair until you dont have someone to fuck you in the ass.
>>
File: Astaroth_Sign.png (17KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Astaroth_Sign.png
17KB, 220x220px
Goetia is basically a contact info book for Demons, that and Idols are a good way to get them into your home. Wouldn't recommend it though as they literally just want to screw you over for their own gain and will likely be able to easily outsmart you.

That being said on the lonliness front they may not help much as they (or at least the one's powerful enough to be in Goetia). Will likely not want to just sit and hang out and will be more interested in doing buisness than leaving. Course for all I know they fucking hat hell and would love to crash at your place but I find it highly unlikely.
>>
>>18106480
>Yellow wax paint (since you're not looking for any particular demon, yellow should help you get something low-level

What color do I need for a cute demon loli to abuse me?
>>
>>18105372
Do you really believe that someone actually seeking a demon to inhabit their abode really has the disposition to actually speak to an Angel, much less having it listen to them? I have my doubts. Demons are needy and greedy despite what they tell you or what you personally assume about them and Angels are the opposite. That's why most people with ritual experience believe Angels to be on the asshole end of the spectrum, because in all honesty, they are but it only depends on how you look at it. Angels don't do anything without a 'good' reason but Demons will do anything 'within' reason for the price.

Want to know why the world seems to be going to shit? It's because people don't want to understand anything they just want immediate results. So they dabble in things they barely believe and opening doors or windows that they have or care to know the places to where they lead.
>>
>>18110978
Usually a tulpa general on /trash/. Or go to tulpa.info
>>
>>18105330
Forget it.
There is no such thing as a demon.
>>
>>18126708
That's not real you fat lonely fuck up.
>>
>>18112051
Angel of God,
My guardian dear,
to whom Gods love commits me here,
Ever this day, be at my side;
and hold me tight.
Your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
Amen
>>
>>18124693
>represented with the determinative frog
>closely tied to a related frog god, "kek"
>>
>>18112107

Then Satan was created intentionally flawed, or was corrupted along the way.
>>
>>18105990

>create the universe
>create humans
>wants to be thanked
>"I don't owe you shit bro"

You are literally pondscum.
>>
>>18105330
>What is the easiest way to invite a demon into my home without inviting it into myself? I know it's dangerous, but I'm lonely and a demon is better than no one.
Are you seriously that retarded? If you are that desperate for company adopt a cat or dog, or go hire a prostitute to sit on the motel while you cry and complain about how horrible your life is.

Fucking moron.
>>
>>18106159

>wanting to rape an angel

This is a new low for me.
>>
>>18126993
kek nigger, because the other thing was real af right
>>
>>18106159
>i wanna violate an angel

Do it and report back lololololol!

I guarantee they will be very happy to meet your acquaintance.
>>
>>18128617
there is a difference between wanting thank and wanting eternal worship
>>
>>18128645
Cool!

You should summon some angels and tell them how you feel. They are super friendly and easy to talk to.
>>
You're lonely and thought of house demon before you thought of a pet?
>>
>>18128655
or more likely a house troll
>>
>>18108068
>>18121451
Thanks & No problem
>>18124184
>>18124833
Pretty much, either their ego is to great (due to their power) or their willing to suffer the consequences for such power. Though, I guess, you might get by pretty alright if you keep the sacrifices coming. Then again, you might just end up driving yourself mad.
>>18126708
(light/sky) Blue or White should get you some of the most fucked-up shit you can find, if you'd like the abuse. Though sadly I can't really make any other promises in regards to age or "cuteness". Those type of modifiers are beyond me.
>>
File: 1473912067144.jpg (34KB, 568x376px) Image search: [Google]
1473912067144.jpg
34KB, 568x376px
>>18128645
the only thing the REAL god wants is for everyone to be good and peaceful. it doesn't give a shit about worshiping/praising. god damn how hard is it for people to understand this?

you are getting too caught up with religious bullshit based on dumbass human-misconceptions
>>
>>18113826
help please
>>
>>18124184
Is this the face of someone not affected by demons?
>>
>>18112051
How would I contact my guardian angel? Or how would I communicate with it?
>>
>>18105990
Then what exactly are you doing here?
>>
>>18112107
Stan is not the same as the fallen angel Lucifer you're on about, they're both different beings
>>
>>18115106
>relatively easy
>10-12 years
>becoming a Christian

Ez as fuck m8
>>
>>18105378
>tfw you just described my life
>>
>>18105330
Can i offer a nother' option? God. God is there for you always, even now. Loving and wishing the best for you. If you believe in demons you to some degree believe in evil and what is the counter to evil? God. Now i'm only offering another alternative as a path down with Demon is what most who make the deal Hellish. You're succumbed with unbelievable pleasure while youre alive. Women, money, Talent, etc, but the moment you die you're in hell and the devil has another errand boy. i say this as a man who shares the blood, the same blood that flows through our veins as humans. Love yourself. love others and fear no evil. love you anon. god bless
>>
>>18105990
The Bible? Indeed, it is.
Because it's a creation of men, there's a god inside you, but he knows as much as you do, therefore, seek knowledge, there are many types of knowledge, but Imo, emotional knowledge is the one that will make you happy.

Transcend your reality
>>
>>18127007
pottery
>>
>>18105372
but i'd rather have a demon because angels are a total buzzkill...
>>
>>18105330
Why not just take a cheese grater to your balls for five minutes of vigorous grating, then pour lemon juice over the mushy mess? It's less traumatic in the long run, and you'll get to meet interesting people at the emergency ward.
>>
>>18106480
if i mix my blood instead of the chicken do i become a demon with horns and a flaming whip?
>>
>>18105330
>without inviting it into myself
You can't.

Demons, jinn, they seek to corrupt humankind into wrong action by whispering into the mind of human beings things which are not of God. They are not pals.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 540x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 540x888px
>>18107811
Commandments I and III.
>>
File: 1448783216287.jpg (45KB, 296x332px) Image search: [Google]
1448783216287.jpg
45KB, 296x332px
>>18128617
I'm fairly drunk and I laughed at this for a good while.
>>
>>18105381
>Angels are selfless by design
Even in the bible angels are some of the biggest dicks ever.
>>
>>18105372
>invite angel into my home
>has to watch me jerk off to degenerate porn all day

I have a feeling this won't jive well with them.
>>
File: 1472573857456.jpg (143KB, 736x719px) Image search: [Google]
1472573857456.jpg
143KB, 736x719px
>>18128617
>>
File: 1472540737394.jpg (842KB, 795x5898px) Image search: [Google]
1472540737394.jpg
842KB, 795x5898px
>>18139695
>>
None of you know anything about Demons. If you ever come to hell I'll teach you a thing or two.

Stop spreading nonsense.

All Demons are kind and generous as long as you are as well king and generous.
>>
>>18139771
t.beelzebub basketpinch
>>
reading this thread has left me convinced that my childhood home was haunted by demons.

my mom still leaves there but i have visited in recent years and it seems like she managed to get rid of all of them via a slow but consistent set of rituals she and her boyfriend have been using over the years.

ps: my house was built over OR next to an indian cemetery, like pre colonization type of indian cemetery.
>>
>>18105330
Demons do not like people. They will never come here willingly.
That said.
Cut your wrists. Close your eyes. Imagine what summoning a demon looks like. Do that once you are ready. If you do IT right you have control over the demon. Do not let IT fool you. Do not surrender your control over IT.
>>
>>18112051
Right, because Catholic "traditional" incantations are spoken in modern English.

Kys
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.