[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've had this thing happen to me a couple times, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

So I've had this thing happen to me a couple times, and I was wondering if anybody else has experienced the same. Sometimes when I'm dreaming, I will get a VERY strong buzzing feeling in my head, it doesn't hurt or feel good, it's almost like my brain is vibrating. It seems to happen when I'm trying to remember something in a dream, and when I finally do remember, the vibrations begin. It feels like I'm going to fall over every time it happens.

Now, I would just chalk this up to being some wacky dream bullshit, but it has happened while "awake". I haven't had sleep paralysis too much throughout my life, but when this vibration happens in a dream and I wake up, it persists. It pulses every second for about 10 seconds or so each time, it's very intense at the start of the pulse and quickly fades until the next one. Every time that I wake up with the feeling, I'm paralyzed; however, if the paralysis wears off before the feeling does, it persists. Just like in the dream, if I try to walk with this feeling I almost fall over.

Anyone else had vibrating brain bullshit?
>>
>>18104030
brain tumor , get checked.
>>
Oddly enough I had something similar happen to me for the first time yesterday morning.

The back of my brain felt like it was getting zapped, it persisted for a minute or so, but it was pretty intense, enough to make my head vibrate with the shock.

I think it has something to do with REM, the movement of the eyes can trigger it so I've read.

Do some research about brain zaps, OP, you might find the answers you're looking for.
>>
>>18104045
I have been, it's not a brain tumor
>>
sounds similar to ssri withdrawal symptoms.
>>
>>18104053
Confirmed, I had this happen to me as a little child, one of my earliest memories was the room shaking and waking up screaming, it went away soon afterwards. I didn't have a brain tumor.
>>
>>18104030
this happens to me all the time, it almost feels like my mind is pulsating, which doesn't make any sense considering the mind is intangible. it happens whenever I see something that surprises me
>>
Sounds like you could practice and astral project. From what I've read on achieving astral projection it starts of when you're awoken from REM sleep, some like to actually get up and walk around for a minute. Then lay back down and tell yourself, 'I will go into sleep paralysis' while laying on your back or side. Then in the sleep paralysis state you focus on bringing that vibration to a higher and higher frequency and eventually have a bright light and OBE.
>>
Exploding head syndrome. Look it up.

I have it too. I don't know what it means but I do suffer from extreme depression and chronic insomnia and I'm sure it's related.
>>
>>18106465
>Exploding head syndrome
Me and my father get this, too, although not often and I get it more than he does.
Neither of us suffer from depression or insomnia, though.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.