[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shape Shifting /x/'s opinion on shape shifting? Does anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: shapeshifting.jpg (22KB, 283x248px) Image search: [Google]
shapeshifting.jpg
22KB, 283x248px
Shape Shifting

/x/'s opinion on shape shifting? Does anyone believe in shape shifting or has any evidence to support shape shifting
>>
File: chik'nd.jpg (282KB, 975x750px) Image search: [Google]
chik'nd.jpg
282KB, 975x750px
I have a story from a friend.

He simply claims he was at a *celebration* with some native Americans, when he saw a bird with extravagant feathers land, become a human, sort of shake his head and dust himself off, and continue walking as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred during his flight; business as usual.

I made a half-hearted effort to make it personally to one of these *celebrations.* All I can tell you is that for various reasons, certain kinds of evidence gathering equipment is not allowed on the premises. As is the nature of these kinds of stories, you get to decide what to do with this information.
>>
File: Hipster.jpg (130KB, 768x643px) Image search: [Google]
Hipster.jpg
130KB, 768x643px
>>18102620
I should add--the human he became was obviously wearing a feather headdress, and an amazingly extravagant cloak of bird feathers.

I thought that part was implied, but rereading my paragraph, I can understand how those not familiar with what type of *celebration* I'm referring to here might not have picked up on the implications.

It's simply the latest fashion in skin changing extravaganzas. You don't want to miss out on this year's hot, hot selection!
>>
>>18102595
Hobby of mine in middle school.

Got to the point where I couldn't sit correctly in chairs and it hurt to wear shoes.

>stopped
>>
>>18102631
Pukes because of slide of the left

>still madly in love with the swooping eagle

>can't always tell which eagle is which
>>
>>18102667

**** RIGHT

YOU WERE RIGHT
>>
>>18102595
literal, physical shapeshifting? no.
>>
>>18102595
Legends of animal men or werewolfes go back to the sumerian tablets and are pretty much prevalent in any culture.

The aztecs called them nuguals, the native americans call them skinwalkers. The shaolin monks made it into animal inspired katas, praticed as martial arts. Many tribes perform animal dances and state they are animals.
>>
>>18102595
One time I was seeing a psychiatrist to see if I was schizophrenic,

asked if I was seeing things or hearing things, said I was hearing things.
Asked me if I saw anything like "this," and his head shifted slightly then went back to normal.

They concluded I was not schizophrenic (Just had a bad LSD trip). But pretty sure he was a shape shifter.
>>
>>18103634
>nuguals
*naguals.

I practice art this myself.
>>
File: 1472624212263.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1472624212263.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>18103639
Lululul.

>"Like what, exactly?"
Okay, well, you're good to go anon. Don't do any more drugs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.