[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This just happened: >sitting in den with tv and computer on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: are-you-a-wizard.jpg (47KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
are-you-a-wizard.jpg
47KB, 600x600px
This just happened:
>sitting in den with tv and computer on
>suddenly start hearing some kind of buzzing, like sometimes when you turn on a light or something, like a faint electrical buzzing, but this time louder than usual
>coming from the kitchen, except all lights are off in the kitchen
>start walking into kitchen, after a few steps, sounds completely cease
>take a step back and I can hear it again
>step back and forth and the sound goes off and on
>walk past the "event horizon" so the sound goes away and walk around kitchen a bit
>walk back and the sound doesn't come back

WTF?
>>
Was that strange noise that people from all over the world seem to been reporting since the start of 2016?
>>
>>18102549
Ghost Bees anon.
>>
i heard wierd shit when i went for a walk an hour ago around where i live at 2:30am

all i can say is, there are things out of our perception doing stuff and laughing that we can't see them

it wasn't the usual animals and crap that are here
>>
>>18102567
What noise was that? If you're talking about the trumpeting sounds in the skies then no, nothing like that.
>>
>>18102580
I haven't really looked much into it desu, but lots of people are talking about it recently.
>>
>>18102622
What does it sound like? Source? Give me a keyword or something.
>>
>>18102549
Vibration. Your foot on the floor made it stop by altering the resonance. I've had this happen. Was the fridge running at the time?
>>
>>18102549
You can control the magic, Vlad. I always knew, too.

Why do you think that I was so trusting of you?
Your kind has protected faggots like me for centuries!
>>
>>18102638
>Was the fridge running at the time?
Yes.

>Vibration. Your foot on the floor made it stop by altering the resonance.
At one point I stood behind the "event horizon" and put my foot in and the sound stopped. So I got the impression it had to do with where I was standing. But what do you mean "altering the resonance"?

> I've had this happen.
But anyway this is a relief. Any kind of story?
>>
>>18102627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTOQvDzihTU
>>
>>18102657
Thanks, but no it was nothing like that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.