[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'''Shiva and Kali''' Who else reveres

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Kali-Chromolithograph.jpg (2MB, 2418x3227px) Image search: [Google]
Kali-Chromolithograph.jpg
2MB, 2418x3227px
'''Shiva and Kali'''
Who else reveres Kali? How do you do so? Has She talked to you?
>>
>>18102335
Krishna is cooler.
>>
Nigga, if you are legit as fuck worshipping Kali, and she speaks to you...
Stop it. If you can't, have others help you stop yourself.
>>
>>18102353
you sound like you know something about this, anon. more info, please.
>>
>>18102353
Is religion insanity?
>>
>>18102353
also I don't mean info as in "durr who's kali" everybody knows who she is, I'm interested in hearing exactly what you think will happen to someone who worships her. or what you think they might do in her service that's so bad.
>>
>>18102357
I doubt it. I'm Shaivist, I revere Kali as a meditation focus as her personality is opposite of my own. I find it makes me more well rounded, bringing me closer to Shiva.
>>
>>18102361
Not everybody knows who Kali is though. If you think She is dire and evil, you are mistaken. Kali is the swiftest and least comfortable route to enlightenment.

Your life is torn asunder from what it was, banishing all trace of doubt.
>>
i worship her and she has talked to me 3 times now. first two was only speech, last time she did some kind of energy or something. idk what to call it. it was just after i had a really intense orgasm banging my ex. i fell back on the bed and closed my eyes panting and relaxing. and then i heard drums/bongos. i tried to open my eyes but i couldnt. the veats get louder and other instruments start accompanying it. as the music continues, i see kali's 3 eyes. with every heavy hit of the drum her eyes would widwn, and blue energy would pour out of her eyes. the song got faster and faster. my body started feeling strange. i could vaugely make out my ex asking me if i was okay. the song gets even faster and hits a hard drum beat and her eyes open extremely wide and vibrate while all the blue energy pours from her eyes and start going directly into my 3rd eye. my entire body is light and once her energy is in my 3rd eye it coursed throught my entire body, it somehow felt even better than the sex i had just had. while the energy course through my body the music is still playing and niw i can see kali clearly, dancing in the darkness. she dances moves and sways to the music, occasoinally looking at 'me' and smiling. her energy in me subsides and she slowly fades into the black with nothing more than a smile and a nod. i finally was able to open my eyes to which i had my girlfriend asking me why i was moaning and smiling so much. it was one of the best things thats ever happened to me. i love kali.
>>
>>18102357
>>18102361
I touch on this a bit more further in this post but essentially, a devout and I mean absolute devout of Kali must worship her in all forms. Including that of 'End' as the principal figure of feminine Destruction. Religious destruction and in particular spilling of blood is not something that I can honestly condone.

In my own personal experience; I do not believe Kali as Maha is a correct interpretation of her current. Daksina and Maternal Kali are fine, but Smashan is not a deity that in our day and age should be worshiped.

>>18102358
Personal religion is Sanity, Organized Religion is too prone into dogma for it to be sanity, it is more like a superposition of other's sanity unto yours.

>>18102365
This is something I consider a healthy relationship with Kali, but generally the more esoteric her cult is, the more fucked up they become.
>>
>>18102379
I see, thank you for your answer.
>>
>>18102376
I have heard Shiva once and Kali twice.

Shiva was brief, saying only "This is not yourself. Understand this."

Kali was more verbose but it is useless to repeat her. Essentially she threatened to take my life, a surefire way to check my ego, and ended it with dancing.

The second time she gave me a rule, that I was never to take my own life.
>>
>>18102376
leave her alone...she is Astarte Queen of Heaven and means you no good
>>
>>18102387
explain?? she's never done anything bad to me. what do you think she is going to do?? and who is ashtarte
>>
>>18102379
I agree with you. Human sacrifice is something one should not do lest they brave the coals them-self.

I strive to follow the left hand path, purely to balance my own dominate right hand.
>>
>>18102384
so she danced with you too. she seems to really enjoy it heehee. shiva has never spoken to me. i don't worship him at all either. only my kali.
>>
>>18102390
She's a Hellenistic god. Female, associated with magic, only bears passing resemblance to Kali.
>>
>>18102387
Inaana is not in and of herself bad, though she does have bad 'branches' of her. Queen and King are not in their whole one, much like he is Fire she is that which douses his flames.
Even if They are attempting to... warp the current of Inaana with their profanation.
>>
>>18102397
and what exactly does this 'hellinistic' god want?? and what iis she
>>
>>18102395
Dancing is all we really have.

Know that you are all and that all loves you.
>>
>>18102403
Kali =/= Astarte

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astarte

I don't really know much about her but here's the wiki page.

My advice to you is that anything that touches the material plane is illusion. Seek to see beyond sight.

This does not mean do tarot cards.
>>
>>18102403
Look up the Virgin "Mary" apparitions. That is Astarte as well.
>>
>>18102410
seems fine to me. i enjoyed what she gave me and im happy with our relationship. she's never asked me to do anything, but if she would i wouldn't mind. kali has helped lots and i would serve her till the very end.
>>
>>18102428
ive never seen her physically. the best way i could describe it, would be like we had a physcic link or something. she pryed open my third eye and poured her energy into it. but it happened on a differently level. it was not here. it was not the material plane. i closed my eyes and she whisked me away somewhere to give me that treat.
>>
File: black hole.gif (3MB, 290x232px) Image search: [Google]
black hole.gif
3MB, 290x232px
>>18102433
There is no separation between you and her, remember this or repeat the cycle.

You are so close, I would hate to leave you lacking.

Kali is a black hole.

The End containing infinite possibilities.

The black hole has already swallowed you, you were born into it.

Swim to truth.
>>
Kali is here, she is everywhere.

This period in time where humanity has forgotten truth and lives in the inverted perversion of spirituality is called Kali Yuga.

This is the night-cycle in human consciousness. The darkness that hides the light. Here, the lack of self-knowledge is substitute with false beliefs and false selves.

In this period of time, Shakti, the ultimate power of nature, takes the form of Kali. Kali is none other than Grace itself, but Grace in its most fierce and searing form. For the ignorance of humanity in this period requires the full force of Kali to chop its ugly head off to reveal the Self.

The Self in which Shiva is eternally resting.
>>
>>18102450
sorry but that's far too cryptic for me to pull anything out of... you are leaving me lacking. but it's okay, i'm sure i'll find out one day.
>>
>>18102465
I could be less cryptic, I suppose. It's an attempt to layer truths.

You are an aspect of the universe as it is an aspect of you.

You are god

is

all is you.

The only thing that separates you from Kali is illusion, the same as the only thing that separates you from death is Time.
>>
>>18102473
yes, energy is god. god is energy. energy flows through all. the birds the trees the ocean.. you and i. it creates, it destroys. energy flows through all and we are all a part of it as it is a part of us. i dont quite think they truly understood what it was, but the chinese and japanese where aware of this as well. that's what their chi and ki are, the energy. anyone can harness it anyone can use, because we are all it. or at least that's how she explained it to me.
>>
>>18102335
Look into the practice of Thuggee. Thugs worshiped Kali and according to some sources killed and offered blood in her name.
>>
>>18102540
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
>>
>>18102450
Alright you sound informed. I'm not religious or spiritual most my life. About two years ago, I started to pay attention to signs and symbols in my life. The all point to Shiva, but why do I identify with Shiva?
>>
File: water.jpg (6KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
6KB, 286x176px
>>18102754
Brahman is All. Since All is also you, you are Brahman.

Krishna, Shiva, Ganesha, Kali all these Gods are like petals on a lotus. What you believe to be para Brahman, of equal to Brahman is your particular faith.

The Deity you choose to believe is para Brahman is up to you.

I personally truly embraced my identity as Shiva after meditation to Kali and the understanding of their cycle.

You should find what compels you the most, I would say since you have signs pointing to Shiva explore this.

If you had to describe your personality with a Zodiac, what would it be? I will help guide you as best I can, though I apologize being only a babe myself.
>>
>>18102866
I accept that and have reached the conclusion that I am party of everything, and everything is a part of me. If by god, energy, or matter.

To answer your question I was born in the year of the rabbit, and am of the Cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius.

The way I have explored so far is by reading as much as possible then practicing focused attention, open presence, meditation, and reflection on higher realms, some form of astro-projection where I see the world through an animal, star, or other object. Additionally, played with magic last year, and well it worked for me.

And lastly, I'd just appreciate any insight. It feels like people I met just don't want to talk about the esoteric, or paranormal. Even though I often admit to be mostly atheistic.
>>
>>18102866
Same guy as >>18102907
What does it mean to you to embrace your identity as Shiva?
>>
>>18102630
You guys maybe could say something? What's the meaning of seeing someone as a Kali in a dream?
>>
File: sun_PNG13443.png (2MB, 2953x2953px) Image search: [Google]
sun_PNG13443.png
2MB, 2953x2953px
>>18102933

To me, it means being whole. Truly completely and utterly.

It's something I know, but frequently struggle to feel.

It is most easy by myself or with a friend and most difficult with a person who I'm arguing with.

I don't even think "hey, we're both sacred! I should love them!" during the moment, only after.

I am often cold and aloof.

Shiva is more than that.

Also Ego death is a goal of mine and this is the best path for me.

What does it mean to you?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.