[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe he really was talking to a demon... http://www.da

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I believe he really was talking to a demon...

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20160906-suspect-devil-told-him-to-shoot-two-13-year-old-girls-in-wichita-falls-over-frustration-with-being-single.ece
>>
>>18102254
Noduh
>>
>>18102254
no it just really does suck to be single that long
>>
>>18102254
I've seen his pic no secret why honestly
>>
>>18102254
>Frustrated over being single
>Shoot girls
>Don't rape them

He wonders why he's single.
>>
>>18102289
So maybe we should invest in advance AI, with safeguards to prevent it from getting out of controll, course, instead of calling for the government to trample on the self-defense rights of all citizens. Make sexbots, not firearm laws.
>>
>>18102254
whats sadder that people give into delusions despite how crazy it all seems

or that if they would read the bible its clear in revelations that lucifer aka the devil cant conspire against or with any one as he is imprisoned and not to be released until AFTER the beast and the dragon and the false prophet get taken down and a kingdom of heaven is made on earth

hes doing hard time for not going to that boarding school and working in daddies company micromanaging peoples lives. yup heaven is a dictatorship with some fucked up rules
>>
>>18102381
>Implying that Mr. Lucifer is that bad of a guy
He's a humanitarian, he did more for man than "god" ever has.
>>
>>18102328
Serial killers often have wires crossed between sex and violence. The weapon is a symbolic dick. Yes, I know, this one technically isn't a serial killer, but he sure ain't normal.

>>18102360
>AI
Sexbots wouldn't need to be semi-sentient, and it's probably a bad idea if they would be. Limited function, limit capacities to that area. If you mean a robot waifu, that's a different thing. Regardless, anything simulating a person convincingly would result in a relationship that was as much work and drama as one with a real person. That being the case, one might as well go after a human girl.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.