[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a dream last night... One of the easiest dreams to remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: jet.jpg (2MB, 2850x1663px) Image search: [Google]
jet.jpg
2MB, 2850x1663px
I had a dream last night... One of the easiest dreams to remember that I've had. It felt real and very detailed.

It felt like the end of the world or an all out chaotic war was starting at home.

I was at my old house in the suburbs of missouri, I walked out on my back deck to see what the noise was. So many fighter jets and war planes in the sky flying by, panicked.

But ALL of the cockpits were empty... Jets like in the picture (probably not exact model, it was a dream) but the cockpit was open and empty, but they were flying all over.

Then the creepiest part I wanted to share:

Three jets came flying extremely low over my subdivision... backwards. Nobody in the cockpits. When the backwards low flying jets got over my house and the next two neihbors houses (one jet over each house) they immediately stalled in mid air... just hovering there like a UFO... empty

I've had so many 'scarier' dreams, but this one is sticking with me. The feeling of dread, doom, and confusion was so strong.
>>
>>18100313
It was just a dream, you said so yourself.
>>
>>18100349
No shit. I thought of all places I wouldn't get that response, /x/ would be the place.

Thanks for the bump
>>
>child has bad dream
>feels need to tell /x/ about it
Nobody cares faggot
>>
Your parents are going though server marital problems and you feel like it's your fault because it probably is. Now you are sad because you can't see a way to fix it.
>>
>>18100374
I know that's bullshit since I've seen 48 thousand dream meaning posts on here, so fuck off out of my thread bitch
>>
Go wake your mommy up and tell her about your bad dream.
>>
>>18100313
>I was at my old house in the suburbs of missouri

I hate scary ass dreams like that
>>
>>18100397
Why does everyone think I'm scared? I mentioned that I had scarier dreams and the only feelings i posted was dread doom and confusion

also I'm 27, why would I wake my mom up at 2am to tell her about a fucking dream? I'm on /x/ for that reason
>>
>>18100398
can't tell if legit or funny comment, made me laugh for real though... thanks
>>
>>18100401
>why would I wake my mom up at 2am to tell her about a fucking dream?
Why are you telling us, you faggot?
>>
>>18100405
because /x/

go back to /b/
>>
>>18100416
>because /x/
Why do you think we'd find your dream the least bit interesting?
go back to /lgbt/
>>
>>18100398
kekd hard

op is a faggot
what meaning could you possibly want from that dream srsly
>>
Keep the shit troll attempts coming. It's keeping me from boredom. I want my shit thread bumped as much as possible
>>
27 years old and still getting spooped by dreams
Haha, what a fag
>>
File: tumblr_oavr1zPWVd1r7i8nxo1_1280.jpg (463KB, 1280x1029px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oavr1zPWVd1r7i8nxo1_1280.jpg
463KB, 1280x1029px
>>18100398
That truly was the scariest part.
>>
>>18100466
They would "spoop"(da fuk is "spoop"?) you too if every once in a while some real shit happened in connection with your dreams eh? not op btw

OP there's no way of knowing what your dream means without knowing your personal life unless someone here is some type of psychic. I couldn't possibly begin to know what that mess means.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 676x676px
>>18100313
Thanks for reminding me about a dream I got months ago. Youre still a faggot OP but I felt like sharing and bumping your thread

>Wake up in my room, Im in Monterrey, Mx
>The army comes, they search for me because I have my military documents ready for when an emergency happens
>They brief me, give me an uniform, weapons and tell me that gangs and cartels are starting a revolution
>I get scared because I tought of my girlfriend, I felt sad knowing that someone could hurt her or worse, she was alone in his house and Im pretty far
>Take a military jeep with some soldiers, drive near the home of my girlfriend
>It starts
>Some soldiers are traitors, they start killing their comrades
>Gangs, cartels, poor people and criminals start to riot, kill and steal
>I felt scared in my dream, if felt pretty lucid, like it was real (Love dreams like this, its like youre living in another timeline, feel pretty weird but good)
>Start to panic and jump the fuck out of the truck
>This was the moment when shit hits the fan
>Another group of soldiers comes down from a large army truck
>They start executing people
>Kids, women, old people
>It doesnt matter, they dont care, they dont seem to enjoy it or be upset about, theyre just calm while they do it
>Their leader sees me
>Brown man with a buzzcut and green eyes
>I fucking run to my girls home, they start chasing me in the truck like that one The Warriors scene where they almost kill Ajax with the baseball bat
>Gf is home, but his family is dead
>She hided in the roof, shes hurt pretty bad
>I black out...
>Time has passed, 1 year maybe? I dont know, but it felt like a long time
>I wake up in an appartment in Tokyo
>My girl is there, I felt calm, but sad & confused because I tought she was dying
>Apparently I killed the squad leader, and found out they where just looking for the cash of a drug lord, I stole the loot from them, managed to get my gf out of there and took her with me and the money to start a new life
>>
>>18100511
I then woke up sad like the little bitch I am. Fuck my life man, why the hell can I get rich quick or something like that? They real horror here is that Im not rich and that even my dreams remind me of it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.