[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright so i wanna go full time shaman. i wanna dedicate myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

alright so i wanna go full time shaman. i wanna dedicate myself to a monastery that allows me to grow and smoke my own pot. i wish to dedicate myself to meditation and lucid dreaming. monaseries have this knowledge in the form of spiritual teachings. watdo
>>
>watdo

Wait til you're out of junior high to make important decisions in life.
>>
Dwarf Fortress or Rimworld, nerd.
>>
>>18100135
>i wanna dedicate myself to a monastery that allows me to grow and smoke my own pot.
delete your life
>>
>>18100139
im 20 and have autism and tourretes. i went to college for a little while already. stp trying to put me back into the hive mind, sheeple. im on my journey already
>>
>>18100143
are these monasteries ?
>>
>>18100135
>a monastery that allows me to grow and smoke my own pot

>>18100145
let the boy dream, okay?

Not everyone needs to be as woke as we are, babe.
>>
>>18100162
>babe
o-oh
>>
>>18100162
why are so many close minded people on the paranormal board? keep your negativity to yourself, drone
>>
>>18100143

Sammi would love to give you a rimjob. The only reason why she doesn't is because you're so afraid to open up your legs for her.
>>
>>18100135
Friend, life at a monastery is generally very hard work. I also think you'd be hard pressed to find a monastery that would let you smoke pot
>>
>>18100179
life at a monastery is minimalistic work. lie under the shackles of corporations is slave work and will never make me happy.
>>
>>18100152
Stay safe. Guard the flame.

>>18100159
Vidya. ,How will you fare?

>>18100145
Do you always speak highly of yourself?

>>18100168
Shit bro have her get in touch.

>>18100179
Also, that.
>>
>>18100184
monastery life is more work than getting a real job
just live on your autismbuxs to smoke
>>
>>18100193
i probably will, next time i see my doc. these meds make me feel sick and puke, i stopped taking them. pot still helps the most, wth the bonus of being a cannabinoid
>>
>>18100179
>>18100184
>>18100193

nuckas.

any one of us can work a day with mindfulness.

>>18100200
>>
>>18100210
Being in a monastery is working a hard day every day, without a break for your entire life. Also generally they are not a choose your own adventure type of place spiritually, you don't get to show up and then just study what you want, you're taught lessons by a master. I think monastery life can certainly be rewarding, but I think OP isn't going into it with right mindset
>>
why does everyone hate on op? theres nothing wrong with becoming a shaman
>>
>>18100244
sheeple
>>
>>18100233
Agreed. Tho' still you can be mindful in your endeavors without devotion to the Godhead.

Deeds are deeds, either path, mindfulness it the yeast to the supper.
>>
Welfare, food stamps and live in California or Colorado.

Also housing or section 8.
>>
File: forget it.jpg (310KB, 645x641px) Image search: [Google]
forget it.jpg
310KB, 645x641px
>>18100258
is*
>>
>>18100259
there is a distinct difference between one from the other.

OP wants an easy life without repercussion (??)

Far from monastery life.
>>
>>18100270
no, i want to be free from people like you and your expectations t work my ass off for people i don't know
>>
>>18100300
Assumptions assumptions, guess I had started that game didn't I??
Calm down love.

I want out of this too.
>>
>>18100312
lol. filtered
>>
>>18100255
>people have viewpoints that do not conform to my own
>it is because they are sheep
>baaaaaaa BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

K
>>
>>18100323
filtered
>>
>>18100314
You do you.
Are you waiting to greet yourself?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.