[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The archive. If you are looking for it, it is probably h

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: hibiki0008.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hibiki0008.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>The archive. If you are looking for it, it is probably here and if it isn't, attach it to a gold Krugerrand, download it, scan it and send it to me.
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Let's talk aesthetics.
https://youtu.be/Kxhw_NvdXLc

Abhivinava Gupta is fine too, but it's all samarasa edition.
>>
>>18098802
No ones looking for it. Who ants to read that shit
>>
File: 1473117127661.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473117127661.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18098802
>>
>>18098818
Somehow, the actual performance is more intense.
>>
>>18098824
Magic rituals is just another form f roleplay, it's no different than going to mass on Sunday or the gym on Tuesday night.
>>
>>18098830
My sunday mass is much more ankoku butoh than going to the gym. The gym definitely informs my practices, but getting spiritual has some more OOOOHs and EEEEHs and HNNNNs than that.

Also,
>going to the gym on tuesday
>not MWF for life
>baka fampai desu
>>
>>18098839
No it does'nt.Doing anything has nothing to do with the realisation of the self.
>>
>>18098847
It's practicing two different aesthetics. The gym is work, mass is fucking. The difference between the two doesn't exist in a theoretical sense but it is no different practically.
>>
>>18098861
It's just killing time, filling your day, that's it.
>>
>>18098874
I don't do either to fill my day. The press and summoning dead in the woods aren't things I do to fill out my day. They're religious and otherwise there isn't really isn't any difference, but aesthetics are religious and even though there isn't a difference in that in an intrinsic sense, nondualism is a bitch so it is either, both not and/or neither.
>>
>>18098898
Yeh, time killing.
>>
>>18098902
You're suggesting everything is masturbation and I like it because masturbation bores me.
>>
>>18098909
Yeh, some people kill others for sexual gratification, it's all masturbation.
>>
>>18098912
I'm sitting here staring at a copy of Para-trikisha-vivarana, you don't have to explain that everything both isn't and isn't both not and neither the same thing. It still isn't the same thing in the sense that it isn't masturbation in the nondual sense.
>>
>>18098919
Read up, knock yourself out. As long as you're enjoying yourself
>>
>>18098935
I'm not. I'm doing it because I do it at this point. The whole point is to get all the other assholes to this juncture within a reasonable number of lifetimes.The last few before the end are reasonable enough.
>>
>>18098953
You still see duality? There is no one to help.
>>
>>18098973
You don't? Shit, we aren't even made out of the same kind of asshole. We're both assholes, but monism would mean we are the same and yet we still disagree. We both are and aren't, not and neither the same.
>>
What a shitshow.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.