[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The original paul mccartney was killed in '66 and replaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot+2014-08-08+16.03.24.png (295KB, 415x444px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot+2014-08-08+16.03.24.png
295KB, 415x444px
The original paul mccartney was killed in '66 and replaced with a look alike. The look alike after many surgeries became a paul more talented than the last. Its not just songs backwards and clues inalbum art to testify this.
Youtube the winged beetle.
italin forensics investigated this case going in to prove it was a hoax. Teeth. Skulll. And ear examination proved it wasnt the same guy. Within a couple months a 25 year old man grew 2 feet. Somehow went from chocolate brown eyes to green hazel. Voice analysis proved 3 different vocalist were singing pauls part post 66'
This theory is a fucked up one. The relation with the occult. The beatles role in the media programming people.
this is a thread to discuss this. If you dont want to discuss. Fuck off.cunt. but if you want to discuss feel free.
Anything i speak about can be found if you look hard enough. I will not spoonfeed you. There is simply too much and ive grown tired of repeating myself. Google is your friend
pic kind of related. Looks like john lennon if he aged
>>
>>18097511
>The beatles role in the media programming people.
>Google is your friend
Google is the beatles on steroids, anon. It's not my friend.
But as you said, I'll fuck off.
>>
>>18097536
Didntt mean anything by it sir. Have a good day.
>>
>>18097511
I'm too lazy to research details but I personally have a strong hate on Beatles (more specifically, John Lennon) so I'll support you Anon.
>>
I always thought it was more likely Mark Hamill got replaced.
>>
>>18097511
>Anything i speak about can be found if you look hard enough. I will not spoonfeed you. There is simply too much and ive grown tired of repeating myself.
>"I am full of shit"
>>
File: Ringo-Starr-1_h400.jpg (99KB, 621x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ringo-Starr-1_h400.jpg
99KB, 621x400px
>>18097511
Really, that's the one you think changed?

Look at Ringo Star. Does this nigger look 80 years old to you? Does this nigger look like the old Ringo Starr?
>>
File: 9879755.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
9879755.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>18097765
>>trying to insult with greentext
Fuck off. Cunt. If people aren't willing to seek the information with there own will. they're not worth discussing.
>>18098669
Yes. He does look like young ringo. a bit. Just like how the current paul looks " a bit" like James Paul.
They all could of been replaced. Or cloned. There is no definitive proof Either side. Which is why we converse. I thank you for that.
THE WINGED BEETLE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W9_qN64S4s
Notable clips including an interview with the caretaker of mccartneys childhood home. (he does look a bit like paul, maybe Paul was replaced so that he could retire early like he wanted): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApBTNDKoX6c
>>
But if he was indeed replaced by a lookalike, why would the Beatles put backmasked and hidden messages about it?
>>
>>18098791

I don't believe P-Mac died, but that Winged Beetle movie was really fun to watch and made the Beatles seem like they did some magic and possibly sold their souls
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.